Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 5A

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 5A

Post by Dazz on Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:11 pm

Babs2147 wrote:I wish Nick would leave.  Why does he care about Amanda if he is now involved
with Jen?  He always wants (Andi, Kaitlyn, Amanda) what he can't have.

The biggest winner of BIP is Andi's book.  With all this free publicity, sales
must be booming. Laughing
For sure!  Hell, it made me curious to see what the hype was about.  I didn't buy the book, but sales are up with online purchases especially after last night.

Dazz

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:59 pm

Lace seems like she is sabotaging her relationship with Grant.  I don't think she knows how to deal with a problem.  The first sign of trouble and she bails.  Grant had every right to be upset with her flirting and her saying she might not give him a rose.  Anybody who is with her will need to apologize for everything even when it is her fault.  She is very insecure.
I find it hard to believe that Carly was so repulsed by Evan and now she is so giddy about him.  Evan needs a make over.  I don't find him the least bit attractive.  I hope Carly isn't just settling for him just because he pays attention to her.  I guess if she is dumb enough to wear that ugly red outfit to the rose ceremony, then maybe Evan is the unlucky one.
Josh is showing his true colors.  He is quick to anger.  I think Evan was right about hi when he said he could explode.  Maybe Amanda falls for guys like him with good looks and who are controlling.  From what she said about her ex, he sounds like the same kind of guy.  Amanda seems like she is posing for the camera all the time.  I don't think her expression ever changes.  I saw photos of her and her girls and they were really dolled up, posing like models.  I think that could be what she is after....a modeling career.  I find her voice annoying.
The quotes from Andi's book that Dazz posted sound exactly like what we are seeing about Josh.  I don't see how those would be false.
Ashley needs to get over Jared.  She almost looked evil like she was waiting to hurt Caila.  Caila was wrong to ask Jared out after telling Ashley she wouldn't.  The Ashley show is getting old.

Last edited by thisoldmule on Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

thisoldmule

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:06 pm

Amanda is in the beauty business.  It could be why she likes to pose and get made up.  I will say that Andi's book only has 3 out of 5 stars on Amazon, whereas other bachelor alumni such as Courtney, Sean and Emily have better scores.  I wonder why that is.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:16 pm

Dazz wrote:
Babs2147 wrote:I wish Nick would leave.  Why does he care about Amanda if he is now involved

For sure!  Hell, it made me curious to see what the hype was about.  I didn't buy the book, but sales are up with online purchases especially after last night.
If this keeps up, Andi's next appearance will be on Million Dollar Matchmaker! Wink

Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:35 am

Babs2147 wrote:
Dazz wrote:

If this keeps up, Andi's next appearance will be on Million Dollar Matchmaker! Wink
Ha, ha.  Then Million Dollar Matchmaker will become the new After Paradise.  lol

I wonder what Andi's reaction or tweet is to Nick being the new Bachelor. WOW!

skt8word

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:53 am

Josh is proving more and more what Andi said in her book.  I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he likes Amanda, but he has a temper and we haven't seen the worst of it.  His demeanor during that little meeting with everyone, this is only how he acts in front of everyone.  I suspect he's worse when alone with a fiancee.

skt8word

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:02 am

I still think Josh has some bad editing... He is not on the agression level of Chad.  If I were Josh, I'd be pissed off too.  Nick runs his mouth to everyone except Josh.

Dazz

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:57 pm

I think he looked like he was ready to explode! Must have taken a lot of restraint on his part.

I wouldn't want somebody like that in my life...JMO

therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:10 pm

I thought Josh acted okay.  A lot of people act like him and worse.  They just may not do it on TV because they would be afraid of being judged.  I didn't think he had a bad edit either.  We don't want everyone acting like they are in Stepford.  He certainly isn't as bad as Chad.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:27 pm

Chad is nuts from too many steroids.

therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: