TMI: The Davis Girls...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TMI: The Davis Girls...

Post by ldeichmill on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:17 pm

The unknowing Davis Girls, aired their dirty laundry for all the world to see.  They must have been in a "Blind Rage", because just earlier, Alexis sending the TMI reporter away.  Or so she thought.  TMI guy goes to the bar.

The Davis Girl cat fight ensues,  yep they were in a "Blind Rage",,, must'a been,,, if they couldn't see the TMI reporter sitting within hearing distance a few feet away.

Once this clash of the Davis girls goes viral,,, it's gonna send Alexis over the edge.  And if the Bar Association is keeping score on Alexis' behavior over the next year.....  it's not looking too good right off the bat.

Diane, your girl needs you, again.  

Last edited by ldeichmill on Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: TMI: The Davis Girls...

Post by GH Senior on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:45 pm

thanks idel, i was waiting for a place to post what I wanted to say about Alexis and Kristina!  Bravo Alexis!  she told Kristina: "Don't you ever speak to me like that again. You are not the only person with a problem here! So stop being so damned self-involved and grow up!!!!"  loved, loved, loved it! so determined to be a lesbian, instead of going with a guy who I believe for the 1st time, won't hurt her! She's such a spoiled, selfish, child. And I wish she hadn't come back. And then Mollie to her mom, "Kristina is an adult."  oh really?  What a poor excuse for one!
my remote's in fast-forward mode every time this childish, spoiled, girl is on camera.  that face, that scowl, i can't take watching her anymore.  please spare us writers, enough of this SL and this actress... go back to college already, to the gal old enough to be your mom!  she has too many issues for me to find her even remotely like-able......   Crazy

GH Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:54 pm

NLG is doing such an excellent job. How much more can happen to poor Alexis? (Don't ask) 
Parker should be forced to live with snotty little Kristina. If she was as ugly to Parker as she was to her mother, how much would Parker love her???
It seems so real. Girls acting out at their mothers. Mothers trying to be protective.. Perfect Molly rebelled too when she and TJ got the hotel room. 
Poor Alexis. My heart goes out to her. And my admiration for
NLG for all that she is portraying with her expressive eyes.

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:48 am

It would have been much more realistic if TMI guy filmed the scene while hiding behind a column or if it happened at the park with TMI guy behind a tree... I mean, the guy was right there for blind-rage, blind-stupid or blind-blind Davis girls to see...

Only Krissy could have missed it because of her state of mind. Alexis and Molly are too smart for that kind of things to happen to them. But lol now let's see who will have fun watching this TMI video. Ugh... no one relevant to the show. This can only hurt Alexis, she's been through enough already.

I want to smack some self control sense into Kristina.

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:34 am

I thought it was just a bit too "soapy" that none of the Davis girls saw the guy at the bar holding up his cell phone and obviously filming them. Even if they hadn't been there when Alexis got rid of him...   sure seemed obvious to me.   I had to keep telling myself "it's a Soap, reality isn't a problem."

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:21 pm

Freda - I was thinking the same thing !  So dumb... but you're right - its just a soap and these are not real people because seriously, who would act like that in public - only soap characters  Duh

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum