Katie Ledecky Could Kick Simone Biles' Butt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katie Ledecky Could Kick Simone Biles' Butt

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:19 am

And I bet none of you Big Mules even know who Katie is.  I'm sick and tired of all this gymnastics crap -


  • Simone gets a personal visit from Zach Effron.
  • Simone gets Dancing With Stars invitation
  • Simone carries the US Flag for closing ceremony
  • Simone gets People & US Mag cover shots.


BLAH, BLAH BLAH......   The same crowd who watches DWTS- a bunch of saggy back side, Big Mules who don't know anything about sports, make gymnasts celebrities, while the real athletes go unnoticed.  




 KatieSimone
Age
1919
Gold Medals
54
Education
StanfordDropout
CelebrityCovers
1
 
avatar
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 703
Likes : 110
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Katie Ledecky Could Kick Simone Biles' Butt

Post by GymGirlJane on Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:43 pm

Don't panic folks.  The Monkey is receiving his medication as I type this and we do not expect anymore irrational tirades about gymnastics for at least 2 hours.  (Go Simone!!!!!  Go Aly!!!!)

avatar
GymGirlJane
Power User

Posts : 409
Likes : 130
Join date : 2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Katie Ledecky Could Kick Simone Biles' Butt

Post by GymGirlJane on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:32 pm

And by the way, Simone is not a dropout.  Like most elite gymnasts she was home schooled.  Because of the extreme intensity of their sport elite gymnasts have to practice about 40 hours a week, 52 weeks a year.  So they are rarely able to go to a regular High School.  Simone did defer college because of the Olympics -- again, practice time for elite gymnastics makes college impossible.  But she will go when she retires.
avatar
GymGirlJane
Power User

Posts : 409
Likes : 130
Join date : 2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Katie Ledecky Could Kick Simone Biles' Butt

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:25 pm

GymGirlJane wrote:And by the way, Simone is not a dropout.  Like most elite gymnasts she was home schooled.  Because of the extreme intensity of their sport elite gymnasts have to practice about 40 hours a week, 52 weeks a year.  So they are rarely able to go to a regular High School.  Simone did defer college because of the Olympics -- again, practice time for elite gymnastics makes college impossible.  But she will go when she retires.

Gymmie, where the heck have you been ?@#?@  Did you even watch they Olymipcs ??  Or were you too busy monkeying around with some Habaeus Corpus ??

I could wait to serve your crow (with catsup) about how the 'subjective' opinion of the Olympic judges screwed Aly outta Gold on Indiv Floor Ex.  Her routine was flawless, while Simone had an obvious mislanding on one foot that caused her to "wobble" and flail her arms....but did the judges deduct...NEEEeeeeeooooooooo....  What a rip off for Aly, who won gold last time, to have to get Silver for a flawless performance.  So much for the "standardized" process to judge

Oh and BTW,....."Homeschooling" for Gymnast = GED from Bella Karola school of East TX Ranch, which basically is like passing a Driver's License exam.... and I bet you a pair of Yoga Pants Simone does not go to college - ever.  She's heading for DWTS then maybe start training for Tokyo; heck, she might even drop outta that since she'll be what 23-24.   She'll probably retire and do Rap Videos with McKayla 
avatar
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 703
Likes : 110
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Katie Ledecky Could Kick Simone Biles' Butt

Post by GymGirlJane on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:34 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
GymGirlJane wrote:And by the way, Simone is not a dropout.  Like most elite gymnasts she was home schooled.  Because of the extreme intensity of their sport elite gymnasts have to practice about 40 hours a week, 52 weeks a year.  So they are rarely able to go to a regular High School.  Simone did defer college because of the Olympics -- again, practice time for elite gymnastics makes college impossible.  But she will go when she retires.

Gymmie, where the heck have you been ?@#?@  Did you even watch they Olymipcs ??  Or were you too busy monkeying around with some Habaeus Corpus ??


Oh and BTW,....."Homeschooling" for Gymnast = GED from Bella Karola school of East TX Ranch, which basically is like passing a Driver's License exam.... and I bet you a pair of Yoga Pants Simone does not go to college - ever.  She's heading for DWTS then maybe start training for Tokyo; heck, she might even drop outta that since she'll be what 23-24.   She'll probably retire and do Rap Videos with McKayla 
I see your meds wore off pretty quickly Monkey Shines.

I was out of town for the first week of the gymnastic events at the Olympics.

I think you are wrong about Simone.  She is smart and extremely grounded.  She will go to college for sure.    She well may make a come back for the next Quad.  But as great a gymnast as she is (Aly's tumbling is merely a not even very close second -- and I do love Aly)  I am pretty sure she will ultimately have some sort of professional career.  No rap videos for her.
avatar
GymGirlJane
Power User

Posts : 409
Likes : 130
Join date : 2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Katie Ledecky Could Kick Simone Biles' Butt

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:16 am

Gymmie; how do you feel about Simone's individual floor ex routine?  Do you feel her landing on that one flip was a huge mistake?  I thought Aly had a flawless routine and Simone was wobbly and failing her arms...you can see the mistake in the YouTube I posted in the other thread..
avatar
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 703
Likes : 110
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Katie Ledecky Could Kick Simone Biles' Butt

Post by GymGirlJane on Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:52 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:Gymmie; how do you feel about Simone's individual floor ex routine?  Do you feel her landing on that one flip was a huge mistake?  I thought Aly had a flawless routine and Simone was wobbly and failing her arms...you can see the mistake in the YouTube I posted in the other thread..
Simone's landing on her 4th pass was a .3 deduction.  If I remember her routine correctly she had two .3 hops.  One on her first pass and one on her last pass.  These are not "huge" mistakes, but she did get deductions and rightly so.  Her D level is considerably higher than Aly's and her dance elements were without question better.  Aly's form was greatly improved -- her landings were so good.  Some people think Simone was somewhat overscored on the floor final.  But even with an overscore no one thinks Aly surpassed her.   Simone's level of difficulty is just too high.  Aly cannot catch her.  And even with Aly's improved form -- Simone ssurpasses her there as well.
avatar
GymGirlJane
Power User

Posts : 409
Likes : 130
Join date : 2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum