Nelle, kidney donor ...

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nelle, kidney donor ...

Post by GH Senior on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:45 pm

MPchimesin wrote:Just the thought of it!
you said it MP, my sentiments exactly.  like I've said all along she is the creepiest and no matter how they try to put 'little bits of her niceness'  in an episode, she's definitely up to no good!  AND  I'll state AGAIN - why the heck isn't she on her job and with Carly??
she has no business in that house or in Sonny's face, she's not the Babysitter, she's Carly's assistant!  Where's the housekeeper, where's Bobbie?   the writer's are setting this up and it's truly pucks ville.  Nobody is wanting this too happen, can't they see it, it doesn't make for a good S L or show!!!!!!

and poor Sabrina.  this poster said my feelings exactly:  
"Sabrina was a light on our soap. She was kind and good and a bit complex because of her weakness to make terrible choices at times. However I loved her and she was good contract (should be contrast) to all the despicable people on the show. The balance has tilted again and she was replaced for yet another creepy character."

amazing, give her the heeve ho, and bring on the creep.  One more gal to completely dislike on GH......

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia on Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:16 am

To be honest, I am more worried about Sonny sleeping with Ava. Twisted Evil

They have some chemistry & are both hurting over Morgan. The last two times they were in scenes together, I felt their "hook up" vibe going. We all know Sonny likes sorrow sex & he is hurting from his break up with Carly.

I really do not see Sonny turning to Nell. She seems like a little girl & Sonny is just too old for that now. Fingers crossed! Laughing

Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:05 pm

GH Senior wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:Just the thought of it!
you said it MP, my sentiments exactly.  like I've said all along she is the creepiest and no matter how they try to put 'little bits of her niceness'  in an episode, she's definitely up to no good!  AND  I'll state AGAIN - why the heck isn't she on her job and with Carly??
she has no business in that house or in Sonny's face, she's not the Babysitter, she's Carly's assistant!  Where's the housekeeper, where's Bobbie?   the writer's are setting this up and it's truly pucks ville.  Nobody is wanting this too happen, can't they see it, it doesn't make for a good S L or show!!!!!!

and poor Sabrina.  this poster said my feelings exactly:  
"Sabrina was a light on our soap. She was kind and good and a bit complex because of her weakness to make terrible choices at times. However I loved her and she was good contract (should be contrast) to all the despicable people on the show. The balance has tilted again and she was replaced for yet another creepy character."

amazing, give her the heeve ho, and bring on the creep.  One more gal to completely dislike on GH......
I wasn't sure if the gave her the heeve ho or she left on her own, either way I miss the character.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:32 pm

Julian has threatened Sonny.
Dante is still on his mission to take down Sonny, father and son or not. 
I'm thinking this story for Sonny is going to be him not taking his bi polar meds and drinking more because of his grief/guilt over Morgan.Maurice knows from his own experience how disastrous that would be. And right now, with everybody blaming Sonny, there is no one to help him thru this. It may well be the end for Sonny.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:13 am

I read this rumor ~

Carly's father (John Durant) had been a friend of Jax, and when he passed away, he left behind a daughter who was later adopted.
so, when Joss needed the kidney transplant, Jax found Nelle. 

hmmm... maybe Carly's got a bitter/jealous baby sister... (?)

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggiebh on Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:03 pm

FLPeaches wrote:   I read this rumor ~

Carly's father (John Durant) had been a friend of Jax, and when he passed away, he left behind a daughter who was later adopted.

I REALLY hope this one is not true.  I don't want Nelle to be related to Carly or Sonny or a Q because I want someone to be available to date some of these young men in town.  It is too incestuous in PC!  I would like to see Nelle be Jax's daughter...there to spy on them to make sure that Joss is ok.

Maggiebh
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:29 pm

Maggiebh wrote:
FLPeaches wrote:   I read this rumor ~

I REALLY hope this one is not true.  I don't want Nelle to be related to Carly or Sonny or a Q because I want someone to be available to date some of these young men in town.  It is too incestuous in PC!  
I would like to see Nelle be Jax's daughter...there to spy on them to make sure that Joss is ok.
Soapbox Indeed   and I'm still stubbornly holding onto the notion that she is somehow Jerry Jax's daughter...

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:07 pm

well okay, I tried.  but I really don't give a *!&#(#!  who she is or where she came from ...
I don't like Nelle, I will never like Nelle, and I just wish she would go away.
No

*and please....no sex with Sonny!!! Yuck
Tantrum

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:09 pm

FLPeaches wrote:well okay, I tried.  but I really don't give a *!&#(#!  who she is or where she came from ...
I don't like Nelle, I will never like Nelle, and I just wish she would go away.
No

*and please....no sex with Sonny!!! Yuck
Tantrum
Peaches when I read your post I thought it was my post cause I feel exactly the same!

RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:01 am

she's always lurking, always in the middle of everyone's business! i can't stand Nelle, and agree with Peaches, "just wish she would go away".  But moreover get OUT OF SONNY'S FACE!  Yuck  and what's with Carly, making her stay while she read all of that private stuff about her son?? So much for her grieving!  She wants NO part of her husband, but talks a blue streak with that skinny, little, witch!  And the pits on that girl, she read the "first page" - nosy, much!!!  in everybody's business and everywhere you turn - she's there!  along with guilty Ava, who had better be facing the blame for Morgan's death! Tantrum  i can't believe nobody "pays" for anything on GH, it always gets swept under the carpet.  it's so phony, it's almost laughable. i hope she is Jerry's and a part of that evil clan, and gets the heeve ho.

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:52 pm

I am beginning to believe there is a connection between Nelle and Jax.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:04 am

431902j wrote:I am beginning to believe there is a connection between Nelle and Jax.

I kind of got the same feeling, but the note that she got saying you owe me.......your father sounds more like Jerry than Jax Confused

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:28 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
431902j wrote:I am beginning to believe there is a connection between Nelle and Jax.

I kind of got the same feeling, but the note that she got saying you owe me.......your father sounds more like Jerry than Jax Confused
I've thought Jerry from the very beginning, and now I feel just about certain.
it would make perfect sense ~ like father, like daughter. 

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:31 am

FLPeaches wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:

I've thought Jerry from the very beginning, and now I feel just about certain.
it would make perfect sense ~ like father, like daughter. 

And it kind of sounds like a Jerry thing to say "You Owe Me", I know we can make the argument that how could Jax not know his niece, but perhaps he doesn't know he has one???? Scratch

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:34 am

And the kidney would be accepted by baby Joss's body because Nelle would be 'family' ???

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:01 pm

431902j wrote:And the kidney would be accepted by baby Joss's body because Nelle would be 'family' ???
some family!!!!  that gal is one creepy skank.  out to ruin Carly and destroy her and Sonny altogether.  she's always lurking, 
evesdropping, every scene, and it's driving me crazy!  i can't, just, can't stand her!  she's a creepy brat. and all are falling for her bull she keeps spewing, or I should say, excusing herself and actions.  such a schemer and nobody, except for BOBBIE, is questioning her!  that phony smile and pretense she professes, all buying into her AGENGA, which nobody seems to suspect! 

as far as her being Jax's daughter, no way!  I thought from the beginning and the phone calls he made, that he was involved somehow in the 'kidney find'  and after the convo he had with Alexis today, I believe he did pay and contract for One!  whether he went thru his brother Jerry or some others in the black market, he did pay and appropriate the kidney for Joss.  But I don't believe he even knows that it was Nelle's kidney until she came to Carly's house!

I only wish they'd give her the boot!!!  and while I'm at it, please take Ava with you........One Sr evil, and one Jr evil - too many on the canvas for me.... Duh

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:51 pm

Nelle. 
grrrrrrr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:07 am

FLPeaches wrote:  Nelle. 

This is making me so ill, my word she could be Sonny's granddaughter hairpull

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:00 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
FLPeaches wrote:  Nelle. 

This is making me so ill, my word she could be Sonny's granddaughter hairpull
Mad!  somebody please make it stop !!!! Tantrum

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:22 pm

At least nothing happened. But Sonny doesn't know that and Little Nelle ain't gonna tell. Carly will probably stop by now...He thinks she cheated, she thinks he cheated..and all because of Little Nelle.
Drama, of course. But what is Little Nelle's agenda???
Tune in tomorrow.......

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:27 pm

Valerie was such a disappointment, Nelle is even worse. Why are almost all new female characters introduced as so horrible ?

Claudette is another example. 

Wheelchair Nina was so bad... but now I'm ok with her. 

The exception for me is Hayden, I liked her from the start (but still, it was not the best introduction for a character that they intended to keep...)

RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:51 am

RumbaPassion wrote:Valerie was such a disappointment, Nelle is even worse. Why are almost all new female characters introduced as so horrible ?

Claudette is another example. 

Wheelchair Nina was so bad... but now I'm ok with her

The exception for me is Hayden, I liked her from the start (but still, it was not the best introduction for a character that they intended to keep...)
kinda makes me wonder how they'd handle somebody new (female) that is genuinely good and honest and kind... Rose

*we missed you Rumba,  Cancan dance glad that you're back

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:21 pm

431902j wrote:At least nothing happened. But Sonny doesn't know that and Little Nelle ain't gonna tell. Carly will probably stop by now...He thinks she cheated, she thinks he cheated..and all because of Little Nelle.
Drama, of course. But what is Little Nelle's agenda???
Tune in tomorrow.......

I'm fine with breaking up Sonny and Carly - so sick of their on again off again relationship - but why is Nelle doing this ?  Its possible that Nelle had something to do with Morgan's accident and now this setup with Sonny in bed.  They are slowly but surely building this story up to some convoluted explanation for Nelle ruining Carly's life so its more than likely that some time in Carly's past she has hurt Nelle or someone she loved and this is retaliation.  Been there done that ... and like said before - they always bring on female characters as bad girls and eventually turn them good  (yawn)  Sleepy

moon0627

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:08 pm

What is this Bitch up to, come on Sonny you can't figure out your being set up

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:10 pm

MPchimesin wrote:What is this Bitch up to, come on Sonny you can't figure out your being set up
such an evil little twit ,,,,  ' gotcha'.. 
oooh that made me sooooo mad    Mad!

(but kinda funny how she called him 'Mr. Corinthos' Giggle

Sonny Sonny Sonny, put down the glass and put your thinking cap on.

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum