Nelle, kidney donor ...

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nelle, kidney donor ...

Post by GH Senior on Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:33 pm

Freda3000 wrote:Jax was acting very suspicious, like he was hiding a lot.   He did not want any of this talked about.  He might as well have carried a sign that said "I organized the search for a donor match and paid off everyone - keep moving."
No one's mentioning the 2 incriminating calls Jax has made this past week and also today!  he's reporting to someone, and today he thought he was in the clear, with Nel "not recalling"  and the fact that she was leaving and "she's not a threat".  but lo and behold Carly rushes to the elevator with Joss, to ENCOURAGE her to stay!   why, I don't want her too, TPTB and the writer's are going to use this gal to come in between Michael and Sabrina, and I'm not caring for this split up!  I don't like Sabrina's brother-in-law, Joe, and I know he has designs on her, being as he was her ex, before Carlos!  I don't like Joe, nor did I care for Carlos.  so what else is knew??  writers have to break up another couple, said it a zillion times!!! 
Jax is definitely involved, whether Jerry was too, not sure, but Jax has been against them finding the donor from the start, and I'm so happy this is the 2nd time Sonny mentioned that there's more to Jax's actions, than just being concerned for Joss's feelings!  Sonny is the best at figuring things out, great intuition, nothing gets past him!   He and Carly, are the assets to GH, whether it be in preservation mode, or just being an "over concerned" parent (LOL, in Carly's case)... she tends to butt in an awful lot, but I find her delightful..  
Carly and Sam are my ultimate 2 FAB best females on GH!  AND I hope they stay on forever, the same great actresses, NO changes, NO substitutes....... Cheer

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:37 pm

It happened so fast,  I might have missed it, but I wondered if Nelle had taken the earrings to frame the nanny and get her job.  Don't like that thought, but I did wonder. I know her background and DNA checked out, but there's something that seems odd.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:11 pm

431902j wrote:It happened so fast,  I might have missed it, but I wondered if Nelle had taken the earrings to frame the nanny and get her job.  
Don't like that thought, but I did wonder
. I know her background and DNA checked out, but there's something that seems odd.
it did happen so fast, and it seemed sort of fishy to me, too
but I sure hope not ~
I really want Nelle to be on the level, and her motives genuine and sincere...

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:30 pm

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks something is up.  I wanted Nelle to be on the up & up but I have a feeling she has an agenda.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by ldeichmill on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:11 pm

ditto I wanted her to be good.  But maybe this girl is too good to be true.  IDK.

And if the rumors are true that Nelle is Jerry Jacks daughter,,, then no telling what Nelle is up to.  Jerry has a "thing" for Carly, could Nelle be a plant to get in her life again?

just speculation,,, I hope this is not the case tho'.

ldeichmill
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:35 pm

MPchimesin wrote:Glad I'm not the only one who thinks something is up.  I wanted Nelle to be on the up & up but I have a feeling she has an agenda.
definitely she has an agenda MP.  Not a coincidence Nelle knocks, spills, whatever and lo and behold the purse drops and the earrings fall out!  no! this poor "New" nanny gets the heeve-ho and Nelle winds up with the job!  come on writers, obvious much?  IDK if it's just me, but lately, I seem to second guess what's coming up, and it's not leaving much in the way of guess work!  #1 Nelle has been spouting since day 1 about the lack of parenting in her life, and wishing she had had this and that. All the woes of her youth, and how she lost out, and how lucky the rest of the teens of PC were to have so much!  Anyone could see she wanted to belong to this family and this household, as well as all the stuff Kristina was saying about Michael. Like an obvious pairing (or trying to) for Nelle and he, and splitting up Michael and Sabrina.  But back to Nelle. Too goody 2 shoes to be 'true'!  I definitely believe she ruined this poor girl's reputation and believe she did not take those earrings, even though she professed to like them so much.

And what's wrong with Carly. The old Carly with the old Jason, wouldn't be so trusting and being beguiled by this newbie! When she was with Jason, she was always investigating this one and that one, and getting involved in everybodies business! Now with this New Jason, she's so different, maybe too trusting and nice, and her instincts are dulled!! Not much of a background check if you ask me! Sonny is supposed to be so connected, so suspicious, and he's being too passive as well as Carly!  Nelle, planted those earrings, and then arranged for them to be found, thereby, the new nannie, was fired!  this is another nasty newbie. The only thing I don't know for sure is, what exactly her agenda is, besides wanting TO BELONG IN A LOVING AND CONCERNED FAMILY!  Maybe she's Jerry's daughter, maybe not.  Jax involved, most definitely, from both the phone calls he made to someone, plus how much he voiced to Carly 'to drop the search'.  But I didn't care for Nelle from day 1, and it's proving to be correct...... 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:19 am

Me too... I thought it was too obvious, maybe Nelle kept the earrings under her plate and spilled everything on purpose at the right moment. I hope she's not after getting revenge on Carly for some unknown reason. I don't want Carly and Sonny to split up because of Nelle.

RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:50 pm

well, here we go...so, what's next...kidnapping? 

must admit, I'm pretty disappointed.  Crying or Very sad

*Sonny's radar tells him something's not right.

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Nelle, kidney donor.....

Post by GH Senior on Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:00 pm

RE my post yesterday, am i right, or am i right??  told ya, she's no good, another nasty girl on canvas!  And Carly's in danger I believe this time!  Like I said, Carly and Sonny are being awfully trustworthy or very gullible in this case! why would she be so quick to believe Nelle's story of calling this lady for the reference, without knowing WHO exactly was she speaking too?   It's too obvious and not like the Carly we all know, who was always suspicious and cautious about everything and everyone!  so now where this little child is concerned, and knowing and saying herself, about Sonny's business and kids - so this 6th sense goes down the drain, where Nelle is concerned! She's a sneak and I knew, like I knew, she was NO Good........
   I have to add at the finish of today's show, I don't agree with the poster saying Sonny is suspicious.  No he's not, he gave in to Carly, and all he said to her was "you really like this girl"...  Nothing about proceeding with caution, or let's do some investigating, before trusting Avery's life in the hands of this girl !!!  I'm surprised I say again, with both of them!

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:14 pm

I think Carly unknowingly senses a connection with this girl and I put that theory in my last post.

I don't think her agenda is totally evil or that Carly is danger.......just saying the apple does not fall far from the tree.

gh5fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:44 pm

gh5fan wrote:I think Carly unknowingly senses a connection with this girl and I put that theory in my last post.

I don't think her agenda is totally evil or that Carly is danger.......just saying the apple does not fall far from the tree.
I'm curious gh5, what "connection" are you referring too?  What could Carly possibly sense here?  I believe her radar needs a "recharge" cause her and Sonny are missing an awful lot where this gal is concerned!  she's definitely a plant there, by whom, I'm not sure! But, as I posted before, the only thing I know is Jax knows about this kidney, in him reporting to somebody on the phone, not once, but twice.  I read somewhere that Jerry could be involved and be her father.  don't know about this, but I do know, she's not on the level, this Nelle, and she has an agenda.  And Sonny and Carly, are being taken for a ride.......

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:51 pm

I've been catching up on last weeks' shows, and just saw the scene where Carly 'hired' Bobbie to care for Avery,,,
Nelle seemed less than thrilled, but she quickly tried to cover, saying to Carly,
'well, who better to watch Avery than her own family '...

and when Sonny came home (fairly obvious he's not impressed with Nelle) Carly told him that Bobbie's the new nanny,
Sonny was so pleased and he repeated the same thing - family - and he also added, somebody he can trust...

there's definitely something shady going on ..  Suspect

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:13 pm

FLPeaches wrote:I've been catching up on last weeks' shows, and just saw the scene where Carly 'hired' Bobbie to care for Avery,,,
Nelle seemed less than thrilled, but she quickly tried to cover, saying to Carly,
'well, who better to watch Avery than her own family '...
and when Sonny came home (fairly obvious he's not impressed with Nelle) Carly told him that Bobbie's the new nanny,
Sonny was so pleased and he repeated the same thing - family - and he also added, somebody he can trust...

there's definitely something shady going on ..  Suspect
right, but it was only a ploy for Carly's sympathy, and Carly fell for it!  she played the part for she supposes Carly will hire her for something else and eventually worm her way back into the Corinthos' home!  she's a plant but by whom or for what purpose, I'm not sure. My bet is Jerry Jax will be back on canvas before long!  I don't care for Nelle, didn't from day one, and she won't disappoint, jmo! 

and I don't care to see Carly and Sonny's marriage and lives disrupted as they are both very happy now. Let them be a strong couple for a while writer's, just asking...Rolling Eyes

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:29 pm

FLPeaches wrote:Thinking  something just got me thinking today, it's sort of off base and probably not likely ~
but could there be any chance that Nelle might somehow be Nina's daughter????

preview for Friday, Carly introducing Nelle to Nina.... and I'm still getting that same feeling...   Chasing butterflies
(?)

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:02 am

I read that Nelle was brought in just to get rid of Sabrina so it makes sense that she wouldn't be Carly's daughter so she can be involved with Michael instead of Sabrina. Not happy!

RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:15 am

RumbaPassion wrote:I read that Nelle was brought in just to get rid of Sabrina so it makes sense that she wouldn't be Carly's daughter so she can be involved with Michael instead of Sabrina. Not happy!
the girl's got an agenda - when she first appeared, I really wanted to like her,
but similar to No Val ...I just don't trust her.  

and I don't think Sonny cares much for her, either.

*still puzzled how Jax fits in ... Confused

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:49 pm

Yes to everything you said Peaches! 

With Valerie,  I was excited to have a new Spencer woman in PC, my liking of her didn't last a week, she was inappropriate with lots of people and I didn't trust her. Look what happened! Now I can't stand her even if she's just standing there doing nothing.

Looks like they are doing the same kind of introduction with Nelle.  I don't think she should have participated in the Carly - Michael conversation. She doesn't know them.  And 2 minutes later she has her hand on Michael's neck and back? No no no!!! Totally inappropriate!

RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:12 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:Yes to everything you said Peaches! 

With Valerie,  I was excited to have a new Spencer woman in PC, my liking of her didn't last a week, she was inappropriate with lots of people and I didn't trust her. Look what happened! Now I can't stand her even if she's just standing there doing nothing.

Looks like they are doing the same kind of introduction with Nelle.  I don't think she should have participated in the Carly - Michael conversation. She doesn't know them.  And 2 minutes later she has her hand on Michael's neck and back? No no no!!! Totally inappropriate!
i know this is an old one, but i've got to say something RIGHT NOW-  doesn't this drek have a job, isn't she Carly's right hand? why the heck isn't she at the Metro Court taking care of business, instead of being a PERMANENT FIXTURE IN SONNY'S FACE!!!??? Yuck  I want to scream, that skinny, pathetic creep, who hasn't left his side, and if she suggests "HE GO TO BED" or one better "I'LL STAY IN YOUR ROOM" - one more time, i'll punch the screen! Suspect  what an  _ss, go do your job - and it's not baby-sitting Mr. Corinthos!  i'm so pee-od at these writers right now, where the heck did this actress come from, and why on earth did you find the need to substitute this creep for Sabrina, who was so sweet and likable, for this nobody, who obviously has an agenda, which will blow up in Carly's face, and I'm sorry to say I won't feel sorry for her at all.  she's being so gullible and now more than ever, she'll be coddling this creep like a mother hen, because of the loss of her son!   i truly can't stand her, nor the witch Ava, who I want to see Carly bury, but no way, Ava's on canvas for the long haul.  all i know is there isn't one female on GH right now that isn't a big fat liar... most are sneaky, evil, and couldn't care less who they hurt or destroy, as long as they get what they want!!!!!
sure, many will say from the sound of my comments, these actor's are doing a fine job in 'the love to hate' department, but I don't see it that way!  to me, imo (which we're all entitled too), they are so annoying as are the S L's they are portraying!  They better bring back the hospital soon, I enjoyed the scenes and performances much better, as in yrs gone by, when it was GH!!!!

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:32 pm

I went from distrusting her to not being able to stand  Evil or Very Mad Nelle at all,,,
and now she literally makes my skin crawl -  it's almost like she's a stalker. 
this is making me nervous. 
I sure hope they get Sonny absolved of the bombing soon so he and Carly can reconcile,,, ♥♥
and then  Evil or Very Mad  Nelle can get the hell out of town.

okay, thanks for the kidney, now 'bye...

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:48 am

Chloe was so good as Patricia that I was very excited when they brought her on, as I was with Valerie, as you said above. However, as you, I now cringe when they show her because this is so forced and is making no sense at all. Now I just get the Creeps from Nelle and that is a waste of a very good actress.

Sabrina was a light on our soap. She was kind and good and a bit complex because of her weakness to make terrible choices at times. However I loved her and she was good contract to all the despicable people on the show. The balance has tilted again and she was replaced for yet another creepy character.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:59 am

I got the creeps when she caught Ava in Morgan's room, I sure hope she's not working for her.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:13 pm

unless I missed something along the way,
I thought that Bobbie was supposed to be taking care of little Avery... (?) 
 Confused

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:30 pm

FLPeaches wrote:unless I missed something along the way,
 Confused

I must have missed the same thing.......Bobbie was taking care of Avery and Nelle was Carly's assistant?

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:39 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
FLPeaches wrote:unlless I missed something along the way,
 Confused

I must have missed the same thing.......Bobbie was taking care of Avery and Nelle was Carly's assistant?

if Nelle was with Carly and Bobbie was watching Avery, then there would be no way for Sonny to have out-of-his-mind-grief-sex with Nelle.... No
so, I guess the handwriting's on the wall and it's only a matter of time...
 Duh  oh please no.

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:57 pm

Just the thought of it!

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top