Interview: Kelly Monaco

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interview: Kelly Monaco

Post by ldeichmill on Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:39 pm

EXCLUSIVE: GH’s Kelly Monaco Opens Up About JaSam, Liz/Sam Fan Wars, Public Perception & What’s Up With Those Fainting Spells?

General Hospital viewers are in for major story developments in the days ahead involving JaSam.  On recent episodes: Sam (Kelly Monaco) and Jason (Billy Miller) tracked down Nikolas (then Nick Stabile) to Cassadine Island, were held hostage by Valentin (James Patrick Stuart), almost perished in a plane crash, were rescued, and through it all Sam has been having periodic fainting spells.  Speculation has been running wild on social media that Sam could be preggers.  Is there another JaSam baby on the way, or is there something else going on?

On-Air On-Soaps sat down with the elusive Kelly Monaco at the just concluded GHFCW for an exclusive interview, where she opened up on a myriad of subjects both on-screen and off.  From the Jason and Sam love story since Billy Miller took over the pivotal role, to if Sam is truly on the receiving end of the Cassadine Curse, to the Liz (Rebecca Herbst) vs. Sam fan faction wars on social media, and why Kelly feels there are misperceptions about her personally, and where it stems from.  We even touch upon Sam’s often maligned wardrobe choices!

As for some dish on her GH co-stars, Monaco reveals her critique of her longtime soap scene partner Michael Easton, and his take on his latest Port Charles incarnation of Dr. Hamilton Finn. (Don’t miss Monday’s episode when they share scenes together for the first time since he returned to GH as the quirky doc!)  One thing can always be said of Kelly – she’s the real deal, who is candid and possesses a great sense of humor.   Read on and you will also learn why Kelly is very appreciative about being part of the A-list cast of General Hospital, and what it has meant to her all of these years.  Without further ado, here’s what Kelly shared.

Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview: Kelly Monaco

Post by FLPeaches on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:05 pm

so cool that she and Becky Herbst are such good friends in real life 
Cheers! love hearing her opinion of the GH characters, especially Alexis and Jules -
and cute how she talks about the 'curse' and wanting Maxie's wardrobe.
very in-depth, really great interview ! Thanks

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:39 pm

Thanks good article nice to see that she and Becky have a good friends in real life nice to see

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by tweens on Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:18 pm

Great article, thanks, Ide! But Kelly, darlin', you're confusing the heck out of me with this thing you talk about (if they do this thing, I'll be happy,

but they may do that thing, lol!) She's got me really curious now, especially if one of these things is very out of character for Sam...can't
wait! BTW, that was one of my favorite scenes yesterday, Sam giving Julian hell Mad! ...that's the feisty Sam I know and love! Love

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:03 am

Good interview, and I'm glad she doesn't read things written on social media.  Glad she and RH are such good friend.  LOL even she makes fun of Sam's wardrobe.

Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum