Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Post by Glittersisgld on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:50 pm

I saw Sarah accepting his apology.  I didn't remember her complaining.  Is there a clip of that somewhere?  Are you sure it wasn't Lace who was saying things to him?  I thought Sarah was good yesterday on BIP.  She had a good date with Christian and she was acting positive to Daniel.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 2099
Likes : 559
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Post by SLA44 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:19 am

Glittersisgld wrote:I saw Sarah accepting his apology.  I didn't remember her complaining.  Is there a clip of that somewhere?  Are you sure it wasn't Lace who was saying things to him?  I thought Sarah was good yesterday on BIP.  She had a good date with Christian and she was acting positive to Daniel.
No it was Sarah not Lace.  She did accept his apology but then she couldn't just leave it at that.  I don't know if that is a clip of that or not - maybe that will have that on youtube.
avatar
SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1198
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Post by Babs2147 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:04 am

SLA44 wrote:No he won't be the next bachelor but I think Fleiss and Mills will develop a show for him so he will have his own show.  


I will say that I liked him a lot better last night.  I thought he did apologize to Sarah and that he meant it but instead of just accepting it she started to go off on him about what he should or should have done and Chris H. stopped her right away.  I find her very irritating and I'm sure she did follow Chad around telling him what to do or not to do.  I hope they don't put her on any more shows because I have had enough of her. 
Totally agree.
avatar
Babs2147
Power User

Posts : 832
Likes : 428
Join date : 2015-07-27
Location : Northern NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Post by dori1333 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:44 am

I don't think Lacey has any room talking about Chad! How is she any different ?He was right ,it was all about joking back n forth and it took a different turn!   She was baiting him also trying to start something! 
I don't like the way they thanked everyone except him and dismissed him when they were done talking about him! you can go now! hello?? I can  see where it gets to him ,not saying he handles himself well ,he needs to seriously cut back on that drinking! he has no boundaries then!  he needs to recognize that and stop!
avatar
dori1333
Power User

Posts : 521
Likes : 187
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Post by Dazz on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:14 pm

dori1333 wrote:I don't think Lacey has any room talking about Chad! How is she any different ?He was right ,it was all about joking back n forth and it took a different turn!   She was baiting him also trying to start something! 
I don't like the way they thanked everyone except him and dismissed him when they were done talking about him! you can go now! hello?? I can  see where it gets to him ,not saying he handles himself well ,he needs to seriously cut back on that drinking! he has no boundaries then!  he needs to recognize that and stop!
Not trying to be funny, but steroids or whatever human growth crap he is on can cause rage, mood swings and all kinds of temperament issues.

Dazz
Power User

Posts : 315
Likes : 130
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Post by moon0627 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:46 pm

Dazz wrote:This must be where Evan goes to the hospital on a stretcher?

From the previews , I have a feeling Evan is going to tell Amanda about what Andie says about Josh in her book and then Josh will be the one to put Evan in the hospital...
avatar
moon0627
Power User

Posts : 392
Likes : 453
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Post by moon0627 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:47 pm

therealdfshary wrote:
beardiedawg wrote:I'm only five minutes in and am tired of Amanda sucking on Josh's face.  It would be nice if they came up for air long enough to get to know each other .  I'm figuring at some point he will tell her that he doesn't like kids.

I totally agree with you. He is a real jerk.  Sad

I dont like Josh.  I thought he was phony with Andie and now he wants Amanda just to take her away from Nick.  She must be pretty shallow to start making out with Josh so quickly.  Its gross how much noise Josh makes while theyre kissing   Yuck
avatar
moon0627
Power User

Posts : 392
Likes : 453
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Post by dori1333 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:09 pm

Dazz wrote:
dori1333 wrote:I don't think Lacey has any room talking about Chad! How is she any different ?He was right ,it was all about joking back n forth and it took a different turn!   She was baiting him also trying to start something! 
I don't like the way they thanked everyone except him and dismissed him when they were done talking about him! you can go now! hello?? I can  see where it gets to him ,not saying he handles himself well ,he needs to seriously cut back on that drinking! he has no boundaries then!  he needs to recognize that and stop!
Not trying to be funny, but steroids or whatever human growth crap he is on can cause rage, mood swings and all kinds of temperament issues.

  Its ok ,has it been proven he is on sterioids  or is it just a rumor?
avatar
dori1333
Power User

Posts : 521
Likes : 187
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Post by Babs2147 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:02 am

Chad behaved like a gentleman throughout the show and did not deserve to be so
rudely banished by Michele Collins and Sean Lowe. ( Is he a host now?) I actually
missed CH.
avatar
Babs2147
Power User

Posts : 832
Likes : 428
Join date : 2015-07-27
Location : Northern NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Post by SLA44 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:04 am

Babs2147 wrote:Chad behaved like a gentleman throughout the show and did not deserve to be so
rudely banished by Michele Collins and Sean Lowe. ( Is he a host now?) I actually
missed CH.
I agree with you and I didn't understand why he was made to leave either.  I think that I heard CH refer to Sean as the Prince of the Bachelors or something equally gaggy.  
avatar
SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1198
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Post by dori1333 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:26 am

hairpull I noticed no one said anything to Lacy about her part in that fiasco!  They use Chad and if he was as confident as he professes to be ,he'd walk away!  He does care what people think ,in spite of him saying otherwise! That's exactly why he gets upset! IMO
avatar
dori1333
Power User

Posts : 521
Likes : 187
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Post by Babs2147 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:12 pm

Indeed   It's shameful that Sean (re: Jubilee) or any other member of the Bach
           franchise never acknowledged or thanked Chad for proudly serving his
           country as a marine!
avatar
Babs2147
Power User

Posts : 832
Likes : 428
Join date : 2015-07-27
Location : Northern NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Post by SLA44 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:26 pm

Babs2147 wrote:Indeed   It's shameful that Sean (re: Jubilee) or any other member of the Bach
           franchise never acknowledged or thanked Chad for proudly serving his
           country as a marine!
Well do you expect this fame whores that never served our country to really acknowledge those that did?  IMO it just shows how shallow some of these members of the Bach franchise are.   
avatar
SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1198
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Post by Sweettea12 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:51 pm

Hi everyone...Due to a super crazy busy week last week, I just got done watching episodes 2A and 2B and After Paradise. (So I'm all caught up for tonight!) 

When episode 2B started, the rose ceremony was beginning. I thought it would begin with a continuation of Chad arguing with Chris Harrison, geting into the limo to leave, etc. Did I miss something? It feels like I did. On After Paradise, did Leah say she had a date with Nick? I don't remember that. I don't remember Nick with anyone but Amanda, before Josh came. 

I'm changing my mind about Daniel. He's not so bad; maybe JoJo's season didn't give him much of a chance to shine. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him, and I liked his impromptu date with Sarah.

Sweettea12

Posts : 21
Likes : 8
Join date : 2016-08-01
Location : Georgia

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Post by Glittersisgld on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:02 pm

The problem with Daniel is he doesn't connect with anyone.  He mostly is on the show by himself talking.  If he doesn't connect with anyone, he won't get a rose from anyone on the show. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 2099
Likes : 559
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Post by therealdfshary on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:44 pm

The person he is into is himself...IMO
avatar
therealdfshary
Power User

Posts : 13216
Likes : 519
Join date : 2015-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Post by thisoldmule on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:49 pm

Dazz wrote:This must be where Evan goes to the hospital on a stretcher?
Of course they want the viewers to think that Chad hurts Evan, but it is never what they want us to think.  I'm thinking that 1. Carly does a smack down on Evan because he won't stop kissing her, or 2.  Evan finds out Carly does not love him and has been making fun of him behind his back, and he has some kind of an emotional melt down and the EMTs are concerned for his well being.  The bloody nose has happened before but of course they want us to think he is in a fight.
avatar
thisoldmule
Power User

Posts : 338
Likes : 207
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2B

Post by Glittersisgld on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:56 pm

I thought it was Josh going after Evan when Evan tells Amanda about the bad things Andi wrote about Josh in her book.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 2099
Likes : 559
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum