Spoiler: Hospital Serial Killer

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler: Hospital Serial Killer

Post by ldeichmill on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:31 pm

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2016/general-hospital-gh-spoilers-real-gh-serial-killer-andre-hired-by-pcpd-to-profile-frames-franco-or-amy/

General Hospital (GH) spoilers tease that Andre Maddox (Anthony Montgomery) may be the GH serial killer and will soon have the opportunity to throw the PCPD investigation off-track when Chief Jordan Ashford (Vinessa Antoine) hires him to profile the killer terrorizing the hospital.

GH fans initially suspected Dr Mayes (Matt Riedy) was the killer but when he fell prey to the GH killer as well, that eliminated him from suspicion. Dr Hamilton Finn (Michael Easton) was also being eyed since he seems off kilter, but he’s also been eliminated because of two alibis during recent killings.

But is the killer Dr Maddox who seems kindly but may be a cold-blooded sociopath? If Andre is the culprit, Jordan bringing Andre in to profile the killer can help him a lot. Not only will Andre be part of the investigation so he can keep an eye on the cops, but he can also lead them astray.

This week, evidence comes back from the lab that the vial Valerie Spencer (Brytni Sarpy) found in Franco’s (Roger Howarth) pocket contained trace amounts of Derisifol – that’s the drug the angel of death uses. What’s worse is that the only prints on the bottle are Franco’s.

Of course, we know that the killer wears gloves, but the cops don’t know that. With evidence already pointing at Franco, plus his past as a known serial killer, it would NOT be hard for Dr Maddox to create a profile that backs up the physical evidence and cement the theory that Franco is the killer.

There are enough people in Port Charles that doubt that Franco is really rehabilitated and that the tumor explanation for his violent past is bogus. It would be easy to galvanize the PCPD and many residents to convict Franco in the court of public opinion, if not in actual court.

But could Dr Maddox have another target in mind since Franco is almost too on point to be a suspect in the GH killer case? What about nurse Amy Driscoll (Risa Dorken)? General Hospital spoilers have also teased Amy as a possible suspect, but is she the killer or just a good scapegoat?

Amy has been very willing to blab to Valerie about Franco’s activities and her suspicions. She’s the one who dragged Valerie to the patient room when Franco was dropping off an art project. Amy also tried to insert herself into the conversation about the lab report on the vial.

In recent General Hospital spoilers video for the action on next week’s episodes, Amy is seen looking tense as Jordan prepares to reveal whose fingerprints were found on the drug vial. Some GH viewers interpreted her look as fear that her prints would be found and that she’s the killer.

Clearly, the GH serial killer will not be an established character. That eliminates Franco, Monica Quartermaine (Leslie Charleson), and others on the GH staff that have been around for a while. It makes more sense if Amy or Andre is the killer since they’re relatively new.

The killings started up not too long after Andre and Amy came to town and while Amy is nosey and gossipy, she doesn’t seem too secretive or evil. She’s just annoying. Andre, on the other hand, is smart and has a past working for the spy organization, the WSB.

Because he’s a shrink, that means Andre has the medical skills required to know that Derisifol would kill patients. He works at the hospital so could access the drugs. Lucas Jones (Ryan Carnes) recognized the killer and since Andre and Lucas are colleagues, that also makes sense.

Could Andre have been brought in just for the serial killer arc? What do you think GH fans? Do you think Andre is the GH killer and will jump at the opportunity to mislead the cops and send them looking for someone else so he can either keep killing – or get away with his crimes entirely?

ldeichmill
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler: Hospital Serial Killer

Post by believeinme246 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:50 am

Andre had so much promise when he was brought on. His scenes with Anna during her breakdown were wonderful. His scenes with Morgan were wonderful. I think that the writers turned around the time they showed him as a creepy playboy who couldn't woo Anna so played the jerk, said they couldn't be friends, and then proclaimed his love to Jordan. They took this wonderfully intelligent character and made him one who was more controlling.

I guess I was first surprised when Kevin suggested another psychiatrist but then returned to the show. When we saw him once every few years it made sense to have a replacement, but when he because permanent and invested in the wonderful building relationship with Laura, the extra psychiatrist became superfluous.

It's a shame because I originally liked Andre and he is very handsome.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:17 pm

I hope not .....I like Andre and was looking forward to his relationship with Jordan......I started the thread thinking it was nurse Amy.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by ldeichmill on Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:16 pm

I was going to post in your killer thread,,, but this could be considered a spoiler, and for those people spoiler free, I didn't want to spoil it for them.

I hope this rumor is wrong,,, I like Andre too,,, and we've got enough bad boys as it is,,, I want him to be one of the good guys.

ldeichmill
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:49 pm

Indeed

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:15 am

Coffee I liked the interaction between Scotty and Franco.

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:50 pm

The way Andre talks he reminds me of the GOP candidate Dr. Ben Carson      
the Lucifer guy - LOL!

moon0627

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:52 pm

Paul Hornsby seemed a little agitated during Valerie's computer/cufflink scene on Friday ..
hmmm, nervous??  Suspect

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:35 pm

Why why I like him he is great I don't want him to be the hospital killer Morgan needs him because he is his doctor

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:40 pm

IMO, the cufflink holds the clue, just wish I knew what it was Giggle Jordan said she feels like she saw it before and even said to Andre it could even be you......again I hope not....so she has contact with Andre, Curtis, Paul, oh Mayor Lomax (women have worn cufflinks), the rest of the PCPD and hospital staff......This one has me guessing Confused

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:58 pm

gee, after today's show, and the conversation between Jordan and Andre, it sure seems to be pointing to Andre as the killer! i thought it could be him a few weeks back, but it was between Griffin and Andre. After today, i'm leaning towards Andre.  Although, something else today, went in Kevin's direction???  I'm trying to think of who wears cuff links, and it certainly isn't Franco or Amy!  Even Griffin, I don't think he wears long sleeves that would warrant cuff links!  So that leaves Andre, Kevin, and i don't think it's Paul, for lack of motive!  Paul's a lot of things, but I don't peg him as a killer! 
Griffin, I thought it could be some form of guilt and penance. But again, I don't remember seeing him with shirts, unless it's something to do with the priesthood. 
As MP says, "This one has me guessing", yes,  me too!

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:24 pm

after his reaction when Val found the cuff link, I kinda had a weird feeling about Paul.,,
but -- what's his motive?   Confused

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by ldeichmill on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:22 pm

when the cuff link evidence came to light, I was thinking,,,, 

who wears cuff links?  And is it a clue revealing a man is doing the killing?  So Amy and Liesl are off the hook?   Andre and Paul both seem the type to wear cuff links.  And Finn, wears a suit, but doesn't strike me as a cuff link kind of guy.

But with all the rumors flying, I was "sure" Andre was the killer.  lol    I'm glad that rumor was wrong.  I do want Andre to be one of the good guys.

Now Paul, I know he's a criminal but for him to be a serial killer, that is a BIG reveal.   And in retrospect, he definitely fits the profile.   

So the audience knows Paul is the killer, but the characters do not.  What is Paul's motive?   The motive, I suspect the audience will find out along with the characters.   This should be interesting.

And Elizabeth,,,,,  Did Paul get to her and push her down the stairs?  Or did Hayden push Liz?
Franco finds Liz.... at least that's what "The Next General Hospital" says.  Wow... it's been a while since I said I can't 'till tomorrow's show,,,,  but I can't wait!  lol

ldeichmill
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:59 pm

ldeichmill wrote:when the cuff link evidence came to light, I was thinking,,,, 

who wears cuff links?  And is it a clue revealing a man is doing the killing?  So Amy and Liesl are off the hook?   Andre and Paul both seem the type to wear cuff links.  And Finn, wears a suit, but doesn't strike me as a cuff link kind of guy.

But with all the rumors flying, I was "sure" Andre was the killer.  lol    I'm glad that rumor was wrong.  I do want Andre to be one of the good guys.

Now Paul, I know he's a criminal but for him to be a serial killer, that is a BIG reveal.   And in retrospect, he definitely fits the profile.   

So the audience knows Paul is the killer, but the characters do not.  What is Paul's motive?   The motive, I suspect the audience will find out along with the characters.   This should be interesting.

And Elizabeth,,,,,  Did Paul get to her and push her down the stairs?  Or did Hayden push Liz?
Franco finds Liz....
at least that's what "The Next General Hospital" says.

Wow... it's been a while since I said I can't 'till tomorrow's show,,,,
but I can't wait!  lol
Popcorn    Indeed   High five

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:23 pm

Ava remembers who wore the cufflinks. She would trade that knowledge for her flash drive in a second. But why would she not expect him to kill her?

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:52 am

I think the writers are doing a great job of throwing us of the scent!

Re: Wow.....Did anyone

by gh5fan Yesterday at 9:51 pm
Ok, just watched the episode on DVR.......I rewound the last scene several times......and here is my observation....

Paul's left hand was gloved and holding the needle......the gloved hand that pushed Liz was a right hand.....we have a red

herring.....a staple to a good mystery story.

gh5fan

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:55 am

I believe that Hayden will be a suspect in pushing Liz.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Possible Motive for Paul as Serial Killer

Post by Freda3000 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:35 pm

FLPeaches wrote:after his reaction when Val found the cuff link, I kinda had a weird feeling about Paul.,,
I am wondering if it has something to do with his daughter(s).   As I recall, when ever anyone brings them up (sorry, I can't remember if there is one or two.... is one named Sarah?)   he gets agitated.  So, does anyone know any backstory on his other kids?   The actor sure plays evil very well; he is really creeping me out.

Freda3000

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:37 pm

Freda3000 wrote:
FLPeaches wrote:after his reaction when Val found the cuff link, I kinda had a weird feeling about Paul.,,
I am wondering if it has something to do with his daughter(s).   As I recall, when ever anyone brings them up (sorry, I can't remember if there is one or two.... is one named Sarah?)   he gets agitated.  So, does anyone know any backstory on his other kids?   The actor sure plays evil very well; he is really creeping me out.

Her name is Susan, and I agree he sure gets agitated, and perhaps your on to something......I thought about that connection as well, and maybe we will eventually see the tie into the murders....... Scratch

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:26 pm

OK Paul's the killer and I agree have no idea what motive is, yet it must have something to do with his daughter! my thing is, why the writer's are making this she-cat ava to have nine lives?  no matter what she just isn't paying for any of her crimes and TPTB and writer's make sure of it!  everyone else gets the fall out, but not ava, and soon Julian will be out, and not pay for anything either! this all started with the Jerome's, the wars, the killings, and everybody is always saying and blaming it on Sonny!  he's not half as bad as those 2.. now they added another bad guy- Paul.
seems they are bent on redeeming both ava and julian, but I don't see why!!!!

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:53 pm

Paul seemed very transparent today.
if Jordan is as good at her job as she thinks she is, she should take notice - and then take action.

I have a feeling Sabrina could be next on his hit list.
  Scared

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:00 pm

GH Senior wrote:OK Paul's the killer and I agree have no idea what motive is, yet it must have something to do with his daughter!

my thing is, why the writer's are making this she-cat ava to have nine lives?  no matter what she just isn't paying for any of her crimes and TPTB and writer's make sure of it!  everyone else gets the fall out, but not ava,

and soon Julian will be out, and not pay for anything either! this all started with the Jerome's, the wars, the killings, and everybody is always saying and blaming it on Sonny!  he's not half as bad as those 2.. now they added another bad guy- Paul.
once Morgan has his meltdown thanks to Ava, I really hope she's exposed,
and I can't wait til Carly and Sonny both get a hold of her... Thumbs up!

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:51 pm

FLPeaches wrote:
GH Senior wrote:OK Paul's the killer and I agree have no idea what motive is, yet it must have something to do with his daughter!

my thing is, why the writer's are making this she-cat ava to have nine lives?  no matter what she just isn't paying for any of her crimes and TPTB and writer's make sure of it!  everyone else gets the fall out, but not ava,

and soon Julian will be out, and not pay for anything either! this all started with the Jerome's, the wars, the killings, and everybody is always saying and blaming it on Sonny!  he's not half as bad as those 2.. now they added another bad guy- Paul.
once Morgan has his meltdown thanks to Ava, I really hope she's exposed,
and I can't wait til Carly and Sonny both get a hold of her... Thumbs up!
The actor who plays Julian is very popular with the fans. No matter how evil he is, he's attractive. So they have to save him.  And the actress who plays Ava is a favorite also. They are both very good at making us hate them. So they survive. And poor "Alexis" (also doing a great job) is just falling apart. In my humble opinion, the established characters are making the 'newbies' do a better job. Nancy and Maurice are acting beautifully these days as well. Who knows what the writers will come up with next????  As for the actor who plays Paul, he is just a lovely villain. You can see him getting more and more desperate every day. Keeps us watching.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:51 pm

okay so,,I guess creepy Paul dropped a hint today - something about when someone does your family wrong -
and I suppose the serial killing is some sort of misguided revenge that's all about his daughter Susan....
but for the life of me, I;m still lost.  Confused

* wonder how long it will take until somebody actually looks down and notices his shoes?

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:31 pm

If the shoe don't fit you must acquit.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: