"Chad For "Bachelor" TShirts - what's up with that ?@?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Chad For "Bachelor" TShirts - what's up with that ?@?

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:41 am

Everytime we get a grass roots campaign for Bachelor from a bunch of Drooling Big Mules with saggy backsides, we always end up with a disaster.  Think DonJuan Pablo, or Bob Guiney.

Look at this MuleTrain of chicks who showed up at MTA wearing "Chad for Bach" TShirts..........except, the second from left looks bangable.



avatar
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 639
Likes : 102
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: "Chad For "Bachelor" TShirts - what's up with that ?@?

Post by peebeeb on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:14 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:Everytime we get a grass roots campaign for Bachelor from a bunch of Drooling Big Mules with saggy backsides, we always end up with a disaster.  Think DonJuan Pablo, or Bob Guiney.

Look at this MuleTrain of chicks who showed up at MTA wearing "Chad for Bach" TShirts..........except, the second from left looks bangable.



Aw come on, what makes her so bangable? If she's dumb enough to wear that stupid shirt that should be a red flag. I would hope you would require more from your bangs than that...  Very Happy
avatar
peebeeb
Power User

Posts : 601
Likes : 259
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: "Chad For "Bachelor" TShirts - what's up with that ?@?

Post by Babs2147 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:49 am

LOL!
avatar
Babs2147
Power User

Posts : 686
Likes : 329
Join date : 2015-07-27
Location : Northern NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: "Chad For "Bachelor" TShirts - what's up with that ?@?

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:32 pm

peebeeb wrote:
Aw come on, what makes her so bangable? If she's dumb enough to wear that stupid shirt that should be a red flag. I would hope you would require more from your bangs than that...  Very Happy
Allow me to let you in on a widdle secret about Guys;  a dumb Gurl was never a red-flag for a dude when it comes to bangin'......BBBUUHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
avatar
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 639
Likes : 102
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: "Chad For "Bachelor" TShirts - what's up with that ?@?

Post by Moonbat on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:30 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
Allow me to let you in on a widdle secret about Guys;  a dumb Gurl was never a red-flag for a dude when it comes to bangin'......BBBUUHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
I can confirm this...  Take a bow
avatar
Moonbat

Posts : 98
Likes : 25
Join date : 2016-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: "Chad For "Bachelor" TShirts - what's up with that ?@?

Post by peebeeb on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:34 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
peebeeb wrote:
Aw come on, what makes her so bangable? If she's dumb enough to wear that stupid shirt that should be a red flag. I would hope you would require more from your bangs than that...  Very Happy
Allow me to let you in on a widdle secret about Guys;  a dumb Gurl was never a red-flag for a dude when it comes to bangin'......BBBUUHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
Well sadly, at my age I already know this, I was just hoping...  Smile
avatar
peebeeb
Power User

Posts : 601
Likes : 259
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: "Chad For "Bachelor" TShirts - what's up with that ?@?

Post by Moonbat on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:18 pm

peebeeb wrote:
Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
peebeeb wrote:
Aw come on, what makes her so bangable? If she's dumb enough to wear that stupid shirt that should be a red flag. I would hope you would require more from your bangs than that...  Very Happy
Allow me to let you in on a widdle secret about Guys;  a dumb Gurl was never a red-flag for a dude when it comes to bangin'......BBBUUHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
Well sadly, at my age I already know this, I was just hoping...  Smile
I think it's admirable that you still have hope.. (especially after this season)  Giggle
avatar
Moonbat

Posts : 98
Likes : 25
Join date : 2016-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: "Chad For "Bachelor" TShirts - what's up with that ?@?

Post by peebeeb on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:24 pm

Moonbat wrote:
peebeeb wrote:
Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
peebeeb wrote:
Aw come on, what makes her so bangable? If she's dumb enough to wear that stupid shirt that should be a red flag. I would hope you would require more from your bangs than that...  Very Happy
Allow me to let you in on a widdle secret about Guys;  a dumb Gurl was never a red-flag for a dude when it comes to bangin'......BBBUUHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
Well sadly, at my age I already know this, I was just hoping...  Smile
I think it's admirable that you still have hope.. (especially after this season)  Giggle
Some say admirable, others say stupid.  Laughing 

Wonder what the hubby would say...  ROFL
avatar
peebeeb
Power User

Posts : 601
Likes : 259
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum