And there you have it....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And there you have it.... Empty And there you have it....

Post by rkc1960 Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:27 am

And there you have the truth in one sentence. Hailey says, "It's super confusing because off camera he's a great guy". It seems what was expected is the truth. It's acting.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chad-johnson-disaster-paradise-cast-213614407.html
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

And there you have it.... Empty Re: And there you have it....

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:15 pm

I'm not convinced it's acting.  Nevertheless, after BIP I don't think we will see him again on this franchise, thank goodness.

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:58 pm

I think he may have a bit of a hot temper but so many others do as well. I think it's blown WAY out of proportion for this show because after all, they needed a bad guy in the house. And now his reputation is in stone and he will play the same part on BIP. He actually has fans even though he acts like an ass. I think when the camera's are rolling he is playing the part of the over-muscled bully.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:17 pm

Maybe he's nice to the twins off camera while on the show.  Who knows what he is like away from the show?  I think he gets thrown off the show for bad behavior.  The twins get along with Nick Viall too.  That should be interesting. Chad does have a niceness that comes through even when he's acting bad, but so does Charles Manson.  Ha ha!  Just kidding.  Maybe he is just exaggerating his badness of the show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:06 am

Funny...I watched a show the other night about Charles Manson.  He is one of the worst sickos ever on this earth.  There was NO niceness in that man.   He is evil to this day and the efforts going on to parole him (he is now 81 yrs old) make me cringe.

Absolutely NO comparison.  My hope is that when Chad leaves BIP we never see him on TV again.  IMHO we have spent far too much time and effort on him.  I think TPTB egged him on for their own purpose:  DRAMA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:13 am

Well, obviously Charles Manson is a sick man.  There is no denying that, but when he was younger he could be very charming.  How do you think he got all those people who came from good families to do what he wanted?  He charmed his way into Dennis Wilson's life from the Beach Boys and almost got important people to listen to his music, but then people realized he had problems.  The point is very disturbed people can be very charming.  Think of Ted Bundy.  Obviously, Chad is not a serial killer, but I was making the comparison because even sick and disturbed people can be very charming.  That's a fact.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:19 am

Ted Bundy was very charming and good looking too...  However, I don't think Chad is sick in the head.  I think he is loving the attention he is getting.  He is capitalizing off his 15 minutes.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:10 am

That was an extreme example to get a point across that people aren't always who they appear to be.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:24 am

I think that Chad is clearly acting...but not very well based on the previews for BIP. None of that seemed even remotely real.
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:17 pm

Chad was given a role to play by TPTB and that is what he did - he played that role IMO.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:58 pm

I'm sure that at least partly that is Chad, maybe sometimes exaggerated.  I'm pretty sure he does get kicked off BIP.  Who does he think he is going to attract with that kind of behavior?  He constantly insults people and blames everybody else for his problems.  People thought Ashley Salter was acting and I'm pretty sure that she was a strange bird to begin with.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:00 pm

Maybe monkey is acting.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:36 pm

Mama don't take my Kodachrome (The Chad) away... Basketball
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:55 am

I don't think Chad is going to last too long on BIP.  And IMHO good riddance.  He may be acting, but I doubt it.  What does it say about this franchise when they encourage his type of behavior?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum