Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 1

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 1

Post by dori1333 Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:01 pm

I'm sorry ,I wasn't trying to say because he's worth 800 thousand dollars ,he doesn't have issues! I'm sure he does (like a lot of us),all I meant was, his drinking problem hasn't affected his life yet! So I'm just wondering how much of this isn't ,more or less ,using him.You can't tell me Chris doesn't know what happens when he drinks! Which ultimately is Chad's problem to deal with and as usual alcoholics do not recognize the problem!  I hope this is a wake-up call for him when he sees the footage! I'm sure he doesn't remember most of it! None of these people are without "issues"  
  Giggle
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 1

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:54 pm

singlyme wrote:
rkc1960 wrote:Wow...just, wow! I was starting to think that this franchise couldn't sink any lower.....that is until last night. Act or no act, Chad was so disgusting on so many levels and these people allow this crap to end up on everyone's tv screens.

Name calling? Seriously? Is he like 4 yrs. old? Lace wasn't much better so she made the situation worse, but making fun of Sarah and her disability was pushing it over the edge. And the producers not cutting his alcohol consumption off was very irresponsible. They knew a drunk Chad was going to give them good footage and so they let it continue. And then the whole part about drunken Chad crapping in his pants. Good grief!!!! The fact that they let all that stuff end up in the final cut just shows what low lifes these producers are. And then CH sends him packing....or so we think. Once again THE CHAD SHOW. So he leaves and comes back to threaten everyone. If this stuff was for real then this dude would have had charges pressed on him by now. 

And what's up with Daniel thinking he's God's gift to women? How insulting that the first women to arrive were criticized that they weren't up to his standards. I think he's disgusting. He may have muscles but I never thought he was all that.

So all in all, I think the first episode was a disaster with the promise of more to come. If I wasn't bored last night then I would have turned it off. It's like watching a train wreck. Even if you wanted to you couldn't pull your eyes away due to the horror you were witnessing. Bad judgement producers....BAD!  

This is exactly why I didn't watch.  This type of "entertainment" puts me in my chair, disgusted, hoping they send the a$$ home.  How many watch to see a jerk get the exit he deserves?  Do we have to be irritated and appalled to enjoy a tv show?  I'd much rather see someone like Luke or Jared find someone they truly like.

I see from this thread that Chad is gone.  So who's the next villain to dominate the screen?  Pfft.
I think one of the only reasons I kept watching is because you knew he was going home and I wanted to see it happen. Then low and behold, next week they bring Hurricane Chad back to get even. Seriously? They need a new script. I know some think he is interesting to watch, but personally I'd rather see the non-violent people attempting to find someone.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:06 pm

I'd rather watch paint try than watch any more of Chad.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:00 pm

newto wrote:I'd rather watch paint try than watch any more of Chad.  JMHO.
So true. Looks like my decision to not watch this show was a good one. Very Happy
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:54 pm

A couple from BIP got engaged.  Is that a spoiler?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:07 am

The previews showed what appeared to be a proposal and Fleiss has tweeted there are multiple proposals this season.  Just don't give out the names.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:03 pm

Hey, hey, we have a new banner! Hooray! And it has my favourite Jared featured prominently, love it,
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Lesallee wrote:Hey, hey, we have a new banner! Hooray! And it has my favourite Jared featured prominently, love it,
You are welcome.

Also, about pity those who make an opinion a certainty, what about those things that cannot be measured scientifically?  Such as who is the best basketball player ever?  Who played Rachmaninoff's third piano concerto the best?

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:49 pm

Opinions all, Bach, and you remember that old saying about opinions being like our lower bodily outlet, we all have one.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:52 pm

Lesallee wrote:Opinions all, Bach, and you remember that old saying about opinions being like our lower bodily outlet, we all have one.
Yes, I do remember that saying.  I just wonder in this line of thinking if it means other than scientifically proven results all other conclusions are not valid at all.  I am not a scientist.  My education was in the field of humanities.  Can we not say certain things, such as paintings, music compositions, books, etc. are pure trash and instead can only call them 'different' and consider them equally valid as the 'master pieces' (or performances)?

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:03 pm

Well, Bach, I can only say that my personal opinions are only that, an opinion, never a certainty. When we get into the arts, beauty is truly in the eyes, ears and thoughts of the beholder. What's trash to one is pure gold to another. You say tomayto, I say tomahto!

I well remember the old ABC board where many were so convinced their opinions were a certainty that frequently a cat fight ensued.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:11 pm

BBUWUHAHAHAHAH..............Chad and the Crab:

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:11 pm

deleted

Last edited by newto on Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:44 am

Guest wrote:deleted

You seem to be having some difficulty finding the "SEND" tab............. Laughing
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top