Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 1

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 1

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:25 am

It starts next week.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 1

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:27 am

Lace is definitely a train wreck.  I do think that was the real Chad last night.  Why would anyone want people to see them like that on a TV show?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:33 am

Chad was definitely edited as a sh*t head last night.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:21 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Lace is definitely a train wreck.  I do think that was the real Chad last night.  Why would anyone want people to see them like that on a TV show?
He was pissed at Chris Harrison - did you catch him saying "You are doing to do this to me again, you make me the asshole?"

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:32 pm

I heard him say a lot of things.  That could also prove he blames everyone else for his mistakes.  It doesn't make sense to me why someone would go on a show and want to deliberately act like that.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:49 pm

By acting like that he is successfully making a name for himself and will be able to stretch his 15 mins of fame further than any of the other contestants. Even if he is on the show for only a couple of episodes, he is getting more airtime than everyone else combined, everyone is talking about him, and he has managed to make the show about him. As far as interviews and appearances after the show, he can milk that persona and get more exposure and cash through that. Acting like that pays off because it will keep people talking about him and it generates interest...on the other hand, being nice and boring generates no interest.
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:59 pm

Okay, but I don't think he's acting.  I think most people would be put off by this behavior even if he is getting attention.  I don't think the people on the show are acting by showing that they dislike him.  Why not keep him on the show longer if he is acting?  There are people that act like this and worse in real life.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:01 pm

I kind of thought Lace was making things worse with Chad.  She is almost like a female Chad.  She comes across as a loose cannon.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Okay, but I don't think he's acting.  I think most people would be put off by this behavior even if he is getting attention.  I don't think the people on the show are acting by showing that they dislike him.  Why not keep him on the show longer if he is acting?  There are people that act like this and worse in real life.
That I can't answer. You make a good point and I think keeping him on the show longer would make more sense as well. And to be honest, I don't think he was THAT bad. Most people say a lot worse than "suck a d" when they are drunk.
And yeah, Laci is just as bad, if not worse than him. Somehow that seems to be ok...I don't really get that.
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:27 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I kind of thought Lace was making things worse with Chad.  She is almost like a female Chad.  She comes across as a loose cannon.
When she asked Grant at the bar "Why don't you ask questions about me?", she seemed pretty serious.   She also verified her need for attention is the same as when she was on Ben's season.
She doesn't seem to have "found herself" at all.   I agree, she did egg on Chad.  I think she made it worse, then she tried to act like it was ALL him.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:31 pm

I don't know if it was because of her drinking, but she seems disturbed.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:36 pm

Bingo,Dazz,I saw that as soon as they got together!  He took it as playing and liked it.Even said later he thought they were joking! They all are part in making Chad be Chad! I believe Chris sets it up  and Chad knows it. He needs to learn how not to fall  for those games and he needs to stop drinking!!!!
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweettea12 Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:19 pm

I watched last night...wasn't going to but at the last minite I turned it on. It may be a "dating show" but dating and romance were not prevalant last night. More like violence and drunkedness. 

I am interested in Vinny and Izzie (sp?) I barely remember her. They looked like a sweet couple. I'm interested in watching Nick again. The previews of Josh coming on later don't make him look like such a nice guy.

So what happens to Evan in the one preview? I thought Chad beats him up, but Chad is gone....but not yet! So it could still have something to do with Chad. He did manage to come back to the Nemacolin resort after not getting a rose. { BTW, I've been in that area before. I don't have a great sense of direction but I don't know how he could have made his way in thick woods from where he was on the blanket (with JoJo and Alex) back to the resort. He had to have some help. }

The preview showed Jubilee screaming and running, and we thought it was because of Chad but it turned out to be the clown! That has happened before - a preview seems to invoke one scenario to us, and then when we see the actual scene it turns out to be something different. Like how they are showing Chad on a rampage and then Evan in the ambulance. 

I think TPTB brought Chad on for drama like has been suggested before, but I wonder if that strategy just may have backfired on them, hence CH asking him to leave. But of course, they could have presented a completely different edit to the show last night. I'm sure they had enough other scenes to show. They could have removed Chad "off-air" and given an explanation next week. But that would not be drama.

Sweettea12

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:35 pm

I missed most of the show last night so I will have to wait until ABC frees the episode to watch on video.  TBH the whatever that was going on with Chad and Lace put me to sleep.   Sleepy
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweettea12 Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:56 pm

SLA44 wrote:I missed most of the show last night so I will have to wait until ABC frees the episode to watch on video.  TBH the whatever that was going on with Chad and Lace put me to sleep.   Sleepy

You shouldn't have to wait too long. I can see the episodes in our on-demand menu in about 24 hours.

Sweettea12

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:09 pm

Sweettea12 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I missed most of the show last night so I will have to wait until ABC frees the episode to watch on video.  TBH the whatever that was going on with Chad and Lace put me to sleep.   Sleepy

You shouldn't have to wait too long. I can see the episodes in our on-demand menu in about 24 hours.
Thank you but I am one of the minority on here that don't have cable so I have to wait for ABC to release the video for us non-cable people to view - it usually is not available until the next episode is aired.   Sad
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:46 pm

DoubleDS10 wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:Okay, but I don't think he's acting.  I think most people would be put off by this behavior even if he is getting attention.  I don't think the people on the show are acting by showing that they dislike him.  Why not keep him on the show longer if he is acting?  There are people that act like this and worse in real life.
That I can't answer. You make a good point and I think keeping him on the show longer would make more sense as well. And to be honest, I don't think he was THAT bad. Most people say a lot worse than "suck a d" when they are drunk.
And yeah, Laci is just as bad, if not worse than him. Somehow that seems to be ok...I don't really get that.
I'm trying to recall exactly what was said last night but I think CH said Chad was telling people at the resort to "suck a d...". Therein lies the difference. If he said things to just the other cast then they might have let it slide, but they have to keep up a good relationship with this resort and have to draw the line somewhere.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:49 pm

rkc1960 wrote:Wow...just, wow! I was starting to think that this franchise couldn't sink any lower.....that is until last night. Act or no act, Chad was so disgusting on so many levels and these people allow this crap to end up on everyone's tv screens.

Name calling? Seriously? Is he like 4 yrs. old? Lace wasn't much better so she made the situation worse, but making fun of Sarah and her disability was pushing it over the edge. And the producers not cutting his alcohol consumption off was very irresponsible. They knew a drunk Chad was going to give them good footage and so they let it continue. And then the whole part about drunken Chad crapping in his pants. Good grief!!!! The fact that they let all that stuff end up in the final cut just shows what low lifes these producers are. And then CH sends him packing....or so we think. Once again THE CHAD SHOW. So he leaves and comes back to threaten everyone. If this stuff was for real then this dude would have had charges pressed on him by now. 

And what's up with Daniel thinking he's God's gift to women? How insulting that the first women to arrive were criticized that they weren't up to his standards. I think he's disgusting. He may have muscles but I never thought he was all that.

So all in all, I think the first episode was a disaster with the promise of more to come. If I wasn't bored last night then I would have turned it off. It's like watching a train wreck. Even if you wanted to you couldn't pull your eyes away due to the horror you were witnessing. Bad judgement producers....BAD!  
I agree rkc.  I found Daniel disgusting on the bachelorette and could not figure out why he was given a rose on the 1st night - IMO he should have been one of the 1st ones out the door.  I don't even think he has that great of a physique - he seems like his body is not right or something.  His body is too long for his legs or something - he just has the yuck factor to me.  Yuck
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:01 pm

RS is convinced Chad is actually a disturbed individual and needs some help. So perhaps, Chad wasn't acting, he really is twisted. I know a lot of people don't think Reality Steve is correct and he isn't always but I think his hit it right percentage is over 95%. 

It's even scarier to think what we see is the real Chad and ABC is playing with fire to continually cast him in Bach franchise shows. Might come back to bite them in the butt.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:08 am

rkc1960 wrote:Wow...just, wow! I was starting to think that this franchise couldn't sink any lower.....that is until last night. Act or no act, Chad was so disgusting on so many levels and these people allow this crap to end up on everyone's tv screens.

Name calling? Seriously? Is he like 4 yrs. old? Lace wasn't much better so she made the situation worse, but making fun of Sarah and her disability was pushing it over the edge. And the producers not cutting his alcohol consumption off was very irresponsible. They knew a drunk Chad was going to give them good footage and so they let it continue. And then the whole part about drunken Chad crapping in his pants. Good grief!!!! The fact that they let all that stuff end up in the final cut just shows what low lifes these producers are. And then CH sends him packing....or so we think. Once again THE CHAD SHOW. So he leaves and comes back to threaten everyone. If this stuff was for real then this dude would have had charges pressed on him by now. 

And what's up with Daniel thinking he's God's gift to women? How insulting that the first women to arrive were criticized that they weren't up to his standards. I think he's disgusting. He may have muscles but I never thought he was all that.

So all in all, I think the first episode was a disaster with the promise of more to come. If I wasn't bored last night then I would have turned it off. It's like watching a train wreck. Even if you wanted to you couldn't pull your eyes away due to the horror you were witnessing. Bad judgement producers....BAD!  

This is exactly why I didn't watch.  This type of "entertainment" puts me in my chair, disgusted, hoping they send the a$$ home.  How many watch to see a jerk get the exit he deserves?  Do we have to be irritated and appalled to enjoy a tv show?  I'd much rather see someone like Luke or Jared find someone they truly like.

I see from this thread that Chad is gone.  So who's the next villain to dominate the screen?  Pfft.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:20 am

While I was just surfing  the other day,ran up on Chad's site! Seems he's a successful realtor  and he's worth about 800 thousand dollars! There are pictures that show a different Chad,Extremely good looking in a very expensive suit!  So will the real Chad stand up!! I still hold onto to the fact he's  aggressive and gets hostile while drinking,Chris is counting on this and I think he's using it! Personally ,I think Chris is the Asshole!
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:12 am

Singly, I think Chad is back in the next episode, at least in the beginning.  They had Chad telling CH to come at him, like start a fight and then it said to be continued.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:13 am

Just because someone has some money doesn't mean they're okay.  He may be good at business but has problems with relationships, though I don't know how this could be good for his business.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:30 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Just because someone has some money doesn't mean they're okay.  He may be good at business but has problems with relationships, though I don't know how this could be good for his business.
You are so right, Glitters. Money and business success doesn't signify a grounded and stable personality. I have read, more than once, that a large percentage of rich and successful business people have sociopathic tendencies. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:32 pm

That sounds right.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top