Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR (Season Finale)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR  (Season Finale) - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR (Season Finale)

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:08 pm

DoubleDS10 wrote:All those other couples are good looking people but nothing that special...Ben, JP, and Chris are fall into the average category for me. I would give them all a 7. I don't think I would give any of them a second look on the street...but I think I would definitely be starting at Jordan! Wink 

And I think that Jojo is much better looking than Des, Lauren, and Ashley.
Different strokes for different folks ~ Jordan was not the least bit attractive or appealing to me in any way.   Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR  (Season Finale) - Page 4 3818743426

Des is a beautiful person inside and out IMO and the jury is still out on JoJo as to if beauty is only skin deep or not.  JMO
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR  (Season Finale) - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR (Season Finale)

Post by Lesallee Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:10 pm

Reality Steve doesn't think JoJo and Jordan will last more than a few months. He's heard some rumblings already. Jordan has landed a media gig which is what RS claims was his reason for being on the show not to "find love". 

Time will tell, RS didn't think Kaitlyn and Shawn were long term and here we are more than a year later and they are still going strong.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:13 pm

I don't think either one of these two went on the show to find love and marriage but both went on to further their careers.  If they last together I will be surprised.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:19 pm

But JoJo is in real estate and is Jordan trying to further a career in football?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:26 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:But JoJo is in real estate and is Jordan trying to further a career in football?
JoJo does not have a real estate license - she flipped houses from what I understand and she wants to be in the entertainment field - she is another Ali.  Jordan wants to be an actor and that was brought up very early on - maybe even before the show aired.  Jordan football career amounted to him warming the bench and nothing more - he was not his brother and was not ever recruited to play football in either college or the pros.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:28 pm

I think they referred to JoJo being in real estate development.  Is that the same thing as flipping houses?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:31 pm

On the ATFR, I think Jordan said he is moving to Texas for JoJo.  Texas certainly isn't the place to be if they are both trying to get in the entertainment field, is it?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:34 pm

Who said Caila was originally supposed to be the bachelorette and they were wrong about that?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:40 am

Didn't Jordan land a sportscaster job with the SEC?  That's college football; seasonal work.
I'm betting the house they have in Dallas is a mansion (fit for a"queen") and not your typical budget-minded starter house. Smile
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:51 am

Yes Jordan did land a sportscaster job with SEC.  It was announced during JoJo's season so he accomplished one of the things he went on the show for though I heard it is not a very big job he got.  He still wants to be an actor and I think he was auditioning all through JoJo's season.  Them buying a house together this early in their relationship when they have already had some bumps in the road is pretty ridiculous to me.  It will probably be back on the market within the next 4 to 6 months.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:40 am

SLA44 wrote:Yes Jordan did land a sportscaster job with SEC.  It was announced during JoJo's season so he accomplished one of the things he went on the show for though I heard it is not a very big job he got.  He still wants to be an actor and I think he was auditioning all through JoJo's season.  Them buying a house together this early in their relationship when they have already had some bumps in the road is pretty ridiculous to me.  It will probably be back on the market within the next 4 to 6 months.

...and if so, JoJo can flip it.  ROFL. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:51 pm

The gig Jorgan landed with ESPN-SEC, will start now and go through January when the SEC wraps up their bowl games. The SEC studios are in Charlotte, NC.  That will be the next five months he will be working in Charlotte or on location around the south.  Not a good recipe for a new relationship for two people who virtually know nothing about each other.  This one is doomed.
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:24 pm

Lesallee wrote:Reality Steve doesn't think JoJo and Jordan will last more than a few months. He's heard some rumblings already. Jordan has landed a media gig which is what RS claims was his reason for being on the show not to "find love". 

Time will tell, RS didn't think Kaitlyn and Shawn were long term and here we are more than a year later and they are still going strong.
Actually I think the jury is still out on Kaitlyn and Shawn. They may still appear on things together but the rumblings of their demise are still out there. People saying that they are holding it together to make money on their fame. I'm not saying that is the case but with these couples until they walk down the aisle they are still up for scrutiny.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:27 pm

SLA44 wrote:Yes Jordan did land a sportscaster job with SEC.  It was announced during JoJo's season so he accomplished one of the things he went on the show for though I heard it is not a very big job he got.  He still wants to be an actor and I think he was auditioning all through JoJo's season.  Them buying a house together this early in their relationship when they have already had some bumps in the road is pretty ridiculous to me.  It will probably be back on the market within the next 4 to 6 months.
I wonder if Daddy is buying the house for his "princess" and the prince is just moving in to see if it works out? It would be wiser to rent with an option to buy.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:29 pm

In my personal opinion, I don't think Jojo and Jordan are any better looking then the other ones that are being mentioned. It's just a matter of preference.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:51 pm

As you know, rkc, Kaitlyn is Canadian as am I. So I see a lot of Kaitlyn-Shawn stuff that doesn't necessarily appear in the U.S. entertainment media. They seem pretty solid still. Like all Bach franchise couples they are out to capitalize on their little taste of fame but I won't be surprised if they do actually tie the knot.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:32 pm

Well as I was driving home this afternoon an announcement was made on the radio station I was listening to that JoJo and Jordan have split and that they had been fighting ever since they got together.  They said they are going to stay together for a year for business purposes - I guess the offers are already coming in, however; I wonder if they will continue to come in now that their fake relationship has been officially announced?   Laughing
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:43 pm

SLA, are you upset JoJo didn't pick Luke?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:01 pm

It said in People Magazine five hours ago that JoJo and Jordan have officially moved in together.  I don't see anything about them fighting.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:35 am

Glittersisgld wrote:SLA, are you upset JoJo didn't pick Luke?
No I didn't like the way she led him on the way she did and then the way she dumped him - I felt he was manipulated by JoJo and his handler and I didn't like it because he had behaved as a perfect gentleman all the way through the show.  He did not get involved in  the drama in the house like all the the others did and he minded his own business plus he didn't go into the show with a trunk load of baggage like some of the others did and showed a level of maturity that most of the others lacked.  I didn't like the way JoJo led some of the others on either right up to the point of dumping them.  She did it to Alex, whom I didn't like at all but I don't like to see anyone treated badly like her sitting there kissing him letting him think everything was fine and then bang out the door he went.  I think she should have not given Chase the FS card and agreed to go with him - it was all done for drama - they don't care about the contestants one iota.  At least Andi sent Chris Soules home during the dinner portion of the date and never presented him with the FS card.  To mean that was just mean of JoJo.  I am actually glad she did not pick Luke after watching the rest of the season play out - I think he dodged a bullet but I didn't like seeing him get so hurt and blindsided like he was.  JoJo kept saying she didn't want to hurt or blindside anyone like it was done to her - pfft in my book that just what she did to Luke.  She was the one that was the aggressor when it came to their making out sessions not him, sure he went along with it but she was the one that just wanted to make-out not talk.  I was not a JoJo fan going into her season and only watched because I liked Luke.

I also did not care for Jordan and his little group - the garden club or whatever it was.  I really did not like how they threw Aaron under the bus and made it seem like the rift was all his fault when I don't what went on and furthermore I don't care.  I just know that I like Aaron and that he is well respected in the Green Bay area and he did not deserve that crap.  WOW I guess I got a little carried away here - sorry about that.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:45 am

Glittersisgld wrote:It said in People Magazine five hours ago that JoJo and Jordan have officially moved in together.  I don't see anything about them fighting.
I just said what I heard on the radio - I don't know what there source was.  They have admitted that they have had some bumpy spots - they said that on GMA.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:54 am

Here is a cute video of and interview with Wells that I just heard this morning.  I also posted it in the BIP episode 5A thread:

SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top