Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR (Season Finale)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR  (Season Finale) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR (Season Finale)

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:12 am

peebeeb wrote:shayvo and Moonbat, oh thank you for the laughs.

No kidding; way to go Gurls - you guys were hilarious.  Dang, I gotta up my game. 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR  (Season Finale) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR (Season Finale)

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:39 am

By the way, there were a couple of cute, bangable Gurls in the audience last night.  I would crawl over burning embers and broken glass for a chance to meet the Gurl in this pick;  - Call ME Smile!!

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR  (Season Finale) - Page 3 V5bms1
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:40 am

I would "Bang" these two like a Big Bass Drum: 

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR  (Season Finale) - Page 3 3311y8j
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:21 am

Speaking of bangable, Jojo's hot brother tops my list...I need to figure out a way to meet that guy. 

Her whole family seems pretty amazing. Who was the girl that was there that didn't say anything? Was that her sister?
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweettea12 Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:34 am

newto wrote:
Sweettea12 wrote:
post  snipped for brevity....
I knew then that she really wanted to pick him. He redeemed himself when he called JoJo's dad. How did he get her dad's phone number? TPTB made sure he had it, I guess.....

On ATFR, I don't think Chris Harrison should have brought up Jordan and Aaron's "family feud" again - Jordan covered very well. I am a pretty avid follower of football and I had no idea about this feud. I bet the family would just like to keep it out of the media......

Same way Ben got the phone number.  TPTB are SO clever, you know!!

The whole Aaron thing was brought up to cause more DRAMA.  I agree with you that the situation does not belong in the media, and especially it did not belong on this program.  Nevertheless, DRAMA rules the day.

JMHO.

Oh yes, TPTB may have even provided the number without him asking!  { Did anyone see Jimmy Kimmel after ATFR? They did a spoof of that phone call - showing Jordan asking for their blessing and then providing fake voices for the parents, saying something like Heck NO! You've only known her for 8 weeks! LOL }

I totally agree with the need to create drama, about the family fued again. That is CH's job as host, to help stir the pot, but I thought he could have given it a rest when he was interviewing them as an engaged couple, and especially since pretty much all they showed of the hometown date was nothing but the feud.

For those of you wondering why TPTB are sending JoJo and Jordan back to Nemacolin - the resort itself could have offered a nice package for exchange in getting another mention on the air.

Sweettea12

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:13 pm

I checked out the resort website and they are clearly milking the whole thing; they are offering a Bachelorette romance package...I wouldn't be booking that unless it came with 20 hot dudes in the room...

On a side note, Jojo and Jordan look so fantastic together! I don't think there has ever been a bach couple so genetically blessed before...physically those two are pretty perfect.
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:24 pm

Sorry to disagree, Double D, but Des & Chris are my pick for most " genetically blessed"
Bach couple. Smile
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:35 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
peebeeb wrote:shayvo and Moonbat, oh thank you for the laughs.

No kidding; way to go Gurls - you guys were hilarious.  Dang, I gotta up my game. 
I thought I had already thanked you for the laughs, which you definitely have provided. If not, I apologize because laughter is one of the best things.

So I most definitely thank you too, you've made plenty of comments that have made me laugh out loud.

Are you going to be hanging around the DWTS site next month? If so, I look forward to more laughter. Smile
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Well, clearly I fell for the misleading preview. When she said, "I wanted it to be you" I thought for sure she had to be talking to Jordan since she clearly wanted it to be him from day one. I wonder how Jordan feels about her saying that to Robby? She really lead that dude on.

You kind of knew what she was really wanting to do when her family sang Robby's praises and she jumped to Jordan's defense. Especially when she jumped down her mother's throat. Doesn't matter how old I am, I would never talk to my mother like that. I think she was making a bigger deal out of Jordan not asking for her father's blessing then it really was. I don't know if it meant she was going with Robby due to that, but she seemed awfully relieved at the end when she got the note that he had talked to her parents. I'm sure he only did it then because she was so upset about it.

Oh well, they SEEM happy....but then again all the couples seem happy at this point. We'll see what happens now. At least they're moving in together right away which a lot of the couples don't. Since Jojo was raised as a "princess" according to her mom, we'll see if leaving the toilet seat up causes a ruckus.

I think that since Jojo was the F2 on Ben's season that Robby should be in the running for the next bachelor. I think I'd rather see him in that position then the other two. Anyway, I'm just glad it's over.  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweettea12 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:02 pm

DoubleDS10 wrote:I checked out the resort website and they are clearly milking the whole thing; they are offering a Bachelorette romance package...I wouldn't be booking that unless it came with 20 hot dudes in the room...

On a side note, Jojo and Jordan look so fantastic together! I don't think there has ever been a bach couple so genetically blessed before...physically those two are pretty perfect.

Genetically blessed is a good term for them - I said to my husband last night that JoJo's and Jordan's kids are going to have the most perfect, thick hair! Smile

Sweettea12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweettea12 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:24 pm

DoubleDS10 wrote:Speaking of bangable, Jojo's hot brother tops my list...I need to figure out a way to meet that guy. 

Her whole family seems pretty amazing. Who was the girl that was there that didn't say anything? Was that her sister?

Was she introduced? I didn't think so, or if she was, it was too fast for me to catch. I can't remember from JoJo's hometown date with Ben if that's her sister or sister-in-law.

Sweettea12

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:47 pm

What about Ben and Lauren as genetically blessed?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:48 pm

Monkey doesn't watch DWTS.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:51 pm

RKC, I hope Robby is the next bachelor too.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:24 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:What about Ben and Lauren as genetically blessed?
No doubt Ben is a looker and Lauren is attractive too, but, I always think her nose is a little funny. I know, I'm being picky and petty!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:46 pm

DoubleDS10 wrote:Speaking of bangable, Jojo's hot brother tops my list...I need to figure out a way to meet that guy. 

I just read on WetPint that JoJo's brothers and sister are half siblings.  The brothers are from her mother's former relationship, and the sister is from her father's former marriage.  I thought it was odd that the sister said nothing, and they certainly didn't photograph her from her best angle.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:52 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Monkey doesn't watch DWTS.
Sorry to hear that.

I'm sure that I will find more than enough fun and funny comments there to give me my daily dose of laughter.  Smile

That and my daily phone calls to my sister in AZ... we seem to crack each other up on a regular basis. Laughing
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:10 pm

Babs2147 wrote:Sorry to disagree, Double D, but Des & Chris are my pick for most " genetically blessed"
Bach couple. Smile
I agree and I bet they are going to have one beautiful baby.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BSkeptical Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:52 am

Babs2147 wrote:Sorry to disagree, Double D, but Des & Chris are my pick for most " genetically blessed"
Bach couple. Smile
I completely agree.  Chris is handsome in a manly way and honorable and Des is gorgeous and sincere.  I firmly believe their main goal for going on the show was to find love.  How wonderful they found each other.  JoJo is gorgeous and may be sincere although I do detect an agenda.  Jordan strikes me as unctuous metrosexual.  He reminded me of 1F last night and that is not a good thing.  The bottom line for me is I really don't care about them as a couple at all.

BSkeptical

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:06 am

What would JoJo's agenda be?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BSkeptical Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:48 am

Glittersisgld wrote:What would JoJo's agenda be?
To be in front of the camera more.  Similar to Ali.  I think I was the lone voice on the boards saying I didn't think Ali wanted to be married to an insurance guy.  I always thought Ali wanted to be in Hollywood especially when watching her crying scenes.  She was such a pawn for the producers.  At least JoJo never threw herself on the floor crying that I can remember.

BSkeptical

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:09 am

BSkeptical wrote:
Bach couple. Smile
I completely agree.  Chris is handsome in a manly way and honorable and Des is gorgeous and sincere.  I firmly believe their main goal for going on the show was to find love.  How wonderful they found each other.  JoJo is gorgeous and may be sincere although I do detect an agenda.  Jordan strikes me as unctuous metrosexual.  He reminded me of 1F last night and that is not a good thing.  The bottom line for me is I really don't care about them as a couple at all.
ITA with everything you said BSK.  As far as the bolded - yep!  Yuck
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:18 am

BSkeptical wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:What would JoJo's agenda be?
To be in front of the camera more.  Similar to Ali.  I think I was the lone voice on the boards saying I didn't think Ali wanted to be married to an insurance guy.  I always thought Ali wanted to be in Hollywood especially when watching her crying scenes.  She was such a pawn for the producers.  At least JoJo never threw herself on the floor crying that I can remember.
Thumbs up! I agree BSK  and that became more obvious to me by the selections of the men she made.  She kept the two players least likely to want a forever relationship which spoke volumes to me.  Both JoJo and Jordan were on the show to promote themselves and their careers so in that respect they are a well matched short term couple - I really don't care how long they stay together - this ship has sailed for me.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:08 am

OT -- I think another very blessed and attractive couple from this franchise is JP and Ashley.  They are so cute together, and it is obvious they have made a wonderful and fulfilling marriage.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:23 am

All those other couples are good looking people but nothing that special...Ben, JP, and Chris are fall into the average category for me. I would give them all a 7. I don't think I would give any of them a second look on the street...but I think I would definitely be starting at Jordan! Wink 

And I think that Jojo is much better looking than Des, Lauren, and Ashley.
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top