Did anyone else watch the finale?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did anyone else watch the finale? Empty Did anyone else watch the finale?

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:45 pm

I'm almost afraid to talk about this just in case no one else saw the finale yet. I'll be vague just in case.

I guess we all know by now that Ernesto is not with Shandi so I'm not going to go into that.

I made the right guess who Ben chose and they looked really happy and I hope it works out for them. It was a beautiful ending on the show for that love story.

I had a feeling I knew who Tim was going to pick and he did. I think the other person was a better choice for a long term relationship but obviously that was not my choice to make. I just think she still has some growing up to do but I wish them well. I just don't see a forever with them for many reason. I hope I'm wrong.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else watch the finale? Empty Re: Did anyone else watch the finale?

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:19 pm

I thought that Ben's proposal was well-done, better than most Bach proposals, but I didn't see enough of their story for a proposal to make any sense. Not that a proposal after that short of time ever makes sense.

I was really impressed with Tim's song. That was pretty special for her! For any of you that didn't watch the show, go to Hulu and just watch the last 7 minutes or so of the last episode. Love
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:31 pm

Yes rkc I did watch and thought Ben's proposal was really nice and much better than the one's we have seen on the Bach Franchise.

I was hoping that Tim would pick Sara but it didn't work out that way but I hope he will be happy and it doesn't turn out to be another Jake and Vienna thing. The song he wrote for Jenna was very nice and I'm sure it really won her over.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:01 pm

I ended up seeing most of this series on Instant Replay.  I did see the finale and the ending of Ernesto's show.  I liked Shandi for Ernesto, but it sounds like it didn't work out, which doesn't surprise me.  I also think Sara would have been a better, safer, and surer choice for Tim, especially considering what happened with his first wife.  However, Jenna always had his eye and is a local Austin girl, so maybe it will work out.  I agree that I didn't see anything with Angie that seemed a logical lead up to a proposal and I am glad Ben did not choose the other girl, but I really felt (call me crazy) that his ex-girl friend is probably the best match for him.  She got shafted by the other girls, particularly the #2 & #3 girls who definitely had ulterior motives.  His ex did have a bit of an attitude, but Ben and she definitely had chemistry and a meaningful history.  I think if she had been given a chance to communicate more about why now and how she was truly there for the right reasons (LOL, ring a bell?)  So I guess it's one down, two to go, and we'll see how this show does at making matches.
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:54 pm

I saw on another site that Ben and Angela broke up after 10 months.  The last I heard Tim and Jenna were still together but that's been around two weeks since I checked that site.  So it looks like Tim is the on chance of a match out of the three now.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:50 pm

I'm surprised that Ben and Angela made it to 10 months...that's still better than most of the Bach couples last. I think why some people couldn't see a connection between Ben and Angela is because they didn't show them all that much. They were concentrating on showing us the drama between Tarynn (was that her name?) and the second runner up. No different than what the Bach franchise does.

I guess everybody sees something different but I thought Kari (the ex) was not really there for reconnecting with Ben....at least not permanently. When they broke up the first time she immediately went back to another ex which doesn't say much for Ben really meaning all that much to her. They lived basicly in the same area and she never sought him out before he went on this show? Alot of people have the thought of, "I don't want them but I don't want someone else to have them either" which could be the case here. And then you have the instance where the other girls were saying she kept talking about her ex (another one) while in the house with them. She just sent up way too many red flags for my liking.

I hope Tim and Jenna make it but I just don't see it. I think Tim truly wants what he thought he had with the ex wife but I think Jenna is just too young to want to commit to a forever. I think it is a novelty that she has hooked a rockstar but will it last past his career ending or maybe meeting another rock star through him? Stay tuned....lol
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:10 pm

It's been awhile since anyone's posted on this site but Whit emailed this link about Eva Longoria Dating Ernesto and I thought I would pass it on.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20714785,00.html

I also posted this on the spoiler thread so it is posted both places.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:42 pm

Ha, Ha, SLA!  Thanks for sharing!  I like them as a couple and I think they make a lot of sense being a pair, too.  They have similar roots and both have achieved some fame and success.  I would love to have this work out for them!

Anyone have any news about Tim and Ben at this point?
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:23 pm

S&T -- There is still posting going on about Ernesto and Eva on the bachandbachette site. That's the only thread that's had any activity recently. They never did lock up that show's threads. Have a gander over there.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:40 am

Thanks, Newto!
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:09 pm

I just saw on another site that Tim and Jenna are still together and next month will make a year.  Her dad put together a cute video with Tim's song and it was posted on youtube July 7th with Tim's permission:

SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:04 pm

I'd seen this before, SLA, but it was nice to see it again. I hope he will put a ring on her finger soon. After a year he should know if he wants to be with her forever. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Eva Longoria, Ernesto Arguello Split

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20728078,00.html
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:08 am

Oh, well.........no other comment!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top