Episode 2 - 6/3 - The Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 2 - 6/3 - The Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:24 pm

rkc, I hope you can get your son into the right treatment program sooner than later. But you are right, when it comes to courts and lawyers it seems like there is one loophole after another. Your son is fortunate to have a mother who is working so hard to help him. There are so many kids out there where the parents just give up. Take care and enjoy the good days.

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:22 am

sdreindeer wrote:rkc, I hope you can get your son into the right treatment program sooner than later. But you are right, when it comes to courts and lawyers it seems like there is one loophole after another. Your son is fortunate to have a mother who is working so hard to help him. There are so many kids out there where the parents just give up. Take care and enjoy the good days.

Thank you, rein. I'm hoping we can get him in the right treatment program and the right school soon. It has been a fight to get to where we are but I am NEVER going to give up the fight so they might as well just do as asked and get it over with.

S&T, this conversation started on the motherboard last year. To make a long story short, my son is autistic and he was abused by his special needs teacher at school. It has been a long bitter battle ever since. Thank you for the support though.
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi rkc, you have a lot of support from some us here on this board so feel free to let out your frustrations on this board if you are feeling overwhelmed with all the holdups and loopholes.

I found this chart on the TV Grapevine site showing the guys still left and also the guys that have been eliminated. I guess another three will go on Monday night and we know one will the scoundrel with the girlfriend.

SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname on Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Well, chances that the F1 being a fellow whose name starts with a "B" are pretty great considering she started off with 6/25 with "B" names, and all six remain out of the 16.

Guess when they were picking, they looked at them alphabetically, and liked many of the first ones they saw!

As a disclaimer, I have not been to the motherboard or anywhere else where I would know anything not already revealed on the show, so I am not revealing anything other than odds...

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:49 pm

True enough Ugh there were enough guys with their names starting with a "B" but I'm saying at least one of the "B" boys goes home tomorrow night and that would be the scoundrel with the girlfriend and I did see that in a couple of previews, one being the extended preview on Grapevine and the link to that is:

http://tvgrapevine.com/index.php/the-bachelorette/480-the-bachelorette-most-explosive-showdowns-in-bachelorette-history

It does not say who is going home only that 3 more will go home tomorrow night.
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum