Bachelorette 12 - Episode 7

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 7

Post by peebeeb on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm

I'm getting to the point that I don't really care who she chooses.

peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:41 pm

Here is the link to some video clips and a sneak peak for episode 7:

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:49 am

SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:51 pm

Here is a cute clip of the bachelorette contestants rapping on a bus trip - don't know if it will be aired or not but it looks like they were having some fun away from JoJo.

http://www.eonline.com/news/778212/you-need-to-watch-the-bachelorette-contestants-attempt-to-rap-for-some-reason

SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:42 pm

I wish they wouldn't show the gun shooting.  Enough with guns, especially in light of what has previously been happening.  There are a million other things they could have done on the show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:54 pm

Clay pigeon shooting has nothing to do with the violence that is going on right now.   I see nothing wrong with them having it in the show - they've had it before.

SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:04 pm

I didn't realize it was clay pigeon shooting.  I thought they were doing target practice or something.  I'm just not necessarily in the mood for any more guns.  A gun is a gun to me, but maybe on the show it won't be so bad.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:26 pm

She looked bored to tears on that drive.

peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Alex, that hat looks ridiculous!

Post by Moonbat on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:33 pm

I can't be the only one who was having flashbacks to National Lampoon's 'European Vacation' movie.. Rusty and Clark on the Eifel tower.   Laughing

Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:54 pm

Lol, so true.

peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:06 pm

Oh yeah James, how attractive... not. What are you, 10 years old?

The longer he's there the more annoying I find him.

peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:47 am

I was amazed at how emotional she became with James after he was eliminated.  No such outpouring of tears was shown when she sent Alex home.  I don't know what she saw in James except he was a sweet guy.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme on Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:46 am

peebeeb, I couldn't agree more about that drive.  And what was she doing in building Alex up with that talk, only to blindside him at the end of the conversation?  Unnecessary.

Jordan:  She can't keep her mouth off of him and appears to want to jump his bones.  Yech.  I didn't need the guys' observations to come to the conclusion that I don't like him. 

The threesome:  America showed its usual juvenile ass (literally) in a foreign country.  I hope producers and handlers were behind the doors Robby knocked on. 

Ah, Luke.  This man is a thinker - and deep.  The best of the lot - if he's sincere in what he says.  The gun didn't bother me.  Seemed like the perfect date for a horseman who's ex-military.  But I did notice she quickly pulled away after a kiss and didn't seem to want more as she has in the past.

newto, I was also surprised to see actual tears from JoJo at sending James home.  Perhaps it's because he has such a big heart.  Plus, he's the most transparent of the bunch.  No macho ego, no deception.  But he wasn't on her intellectual level, more like a kid on his first visit to the big city.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:05 am

Agreed singlyme - I felt James was also on that "kid in a big city" ride.  He seems like a great guy, but he needs not be on national TV.  
Luke is Luke and you can tell JoJo is not that into him.  Body language speaks volumes.  She is not into Chase either.

So, the preview for next week where she drops to her knees and says "I'm so heart broken"...  I'm guessing that the editing makes it seem as though one of the guys breaks her heart, however I have a feeling she sent someone home and that was the reaction.   I don't know, I hate the editing.

Dazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:56 pm

The day after the show airs, hardly anyone is talking about it on any of the boards I visit. Could this be the most boring B'chette version ever? 

I watched for about 10 minutes, turned it off and went to weed the flower beds which was much more interesting. 

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala on Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:29 pm

Lesallee - as a gardener your post made me smile.  This is the only season where I will leave the room and do other things and leave it running, not pause it.  I think for my reasons it is because I don't like Jojo that much (or am neutral) and don't really like this group of men.  I think I would like to see more Chase and Luke out of anyone but that is it.  Alex was immature and a bit of a bully and James - huh?  His throwing the other guys under the bus was immature even if in fun.  I liked Jordan on this date.  I thought when he was talking to her at dinner he seemed the most sincere and like a normal person than we have seen up to this point.  He seemed down to earth and not a professional broadcaster for the first time.  Maybe when he is at home town we will see more of that.  That made me like him a little bit better.

I think she likes Luke best, I thought their date was good and she had a nice time.  I think he and Jordan are the final two?  I think Chase isn't kissing her butt enough and telling her how awesome and gorgeous she is every two seconds for her taste.  I think that Robby is also really polished but she didn't like him checking out a woman even in absentia!  A bit naggy in my opinion.  A guy can't even admire a pretty woman when she isn't around?  I would have countered, aren't you ogling five other men at this very moment? 

With the exception of Luke and Chase I find these men very polished and there is just something I can't connect with.  Maybe it is a generational thing.  Hope to see more of them in their home environment to see if I feel differently and like any of them better.  Normally I always have a favorite.

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:52 pm

I really don't know why they made the point of letting Jojo give out the two roses last week to Alex and James when it was obvious that she really wasn't into either one of them. Now they were both the next two to go. What a waste of time.

James seemed like a nice enough guy but he was a bit childish at times. If a guy did that french fry thing to me on a date that would definitely be the last date....but then again I guess it was his last date with her. He was also out of line making a point of telling Jojo that Robby was looking at other girls. I suppose he tried to play it off as joking but I think he had been trying to put doubt in Jojo's mind about supposed front runners all along.

I still think Jordan is her favorite and think he may be the one that she is so upset about letting go in the finale.

rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:59 pm

Jordan got on my nerves with his boo hoo hoo about never being good enough to compare to his brother.  It looked like JoJo was falling for his poor me routine.  Jordan is a womanizer and wants fame.  Maybe that's what JoJo wants too so she doesn't mind it. 
I liked Luke at first, but there was something last night that didn't seem as 'manly' as before.  Maybe it was his bow legs.  I don't see JoJo living on a ranch.  She is too much of a diva for that.
After seeing previews of Robby, it looks like there is some drama about him cheating or looking at other women.  Of course she will act devastated because she doesn't want a cheater.
Chase only said he liked her not loved her.  I can't see her with him long term.
James has a nice guy persona, but what's up with making the other guys look bad thinking it will make him look better?  Not her type at all.
The editors love to show the scenes where Alex was so sure of himself, and then it is bye bye to him.  It must have been a boring date for her.
Why would they put those guys on that stupid bus?  It looked like it was going 5 mph and chugging down the road in a smoke cloud.  They have a weird sense of humor.

thisoldmule

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:09 pm

It was a strange episode. I was glad to finally see the end of Alex and James. She didn't seem to be really into either one of them and keeping them around an extra week was stupid.

She seems to have the deepest connections with Luke and Jordan. I'm quite fond of Luke as we all know, lol. Jordan I could actually relate to on his date with her. A lot of people have troubles trying to live up to an older sibling. I'm not going to judge about his lack of a relationship with his brother as it's between them. I have my own relatives I'm not too fond of and no longer have a close relationship with them. 

Life is a complicated, messy thing. 

*sigh*

peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum