Top Ten and Countdown to Coronation

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Top Ten and Countdown to Coronation

Post by Simone Cowl on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Thanks, SLA! How's it going so far? Nikki being late is . . . well . . . Nikki being late! So what else is new? Hey, as I said to Dreamy, I had fun tonight. I almost feel bad for the fans who tuned in to hear good singing. Oh, wait! That's not what they tune in for? Well, as long as they give me enough to fuss about (I know, this is a classy board and I have to watch my language), I'm good, and more than willing to spread my goodwill on this thread. Sleep
Simone Cowl

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Simone Cowl wrote:Thanks, SLA! How's it going so far? Nikki being late is . . . well . . . Nikki being late! So what else is new? Hey, as I said to Dreamy, I had fun tonight. I almost feel bad for the fans who tuned in to hear good singing. Oh, wait! That's not what they tune in for? Well, as long as they give me enough to fuss about (I know, this is a classy board and I have to watch my language), I'm good, and more than willing to spread my goodwill on this thread. Sleep

Well crapola - you mean I need to watch my language - well there goes my fun! Paul Jolly just finished singing and I actually liked him - I love the song he sang. Candice is coming up next after the break.
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:08 am

Okay Candice is the best so far tonight!

Poor Lazaro - makes me so sad I don't want him to go home tomorrow!
Crying or Very sad

Kree was very good also!

I don't know how Nikki could say Amber's performance was the best of the night - I thought it was one of the worst! Oh well!
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:39 pm

I missed the first two singing (thought I was taping - NOT) and only caught their clips on the voting recap. Devin was singing when I tuned in and my first thought was that he looked like a young Bobby Hatfield.

Candace blew me away. Fantastic. I like Angie, but not so much tonight. Kree was great with Crying. Love that song, and she did it justice.

I really had to laugh when Lazaro came out. Again - first thought. He looks like Ricky Ricardo. When Nicki repeated my thought, I was amused.

Since I only just now returned to watching, I'm not familiar with the guys. Favorites: Kree and Angie. I didn't find any of the guys outstanding.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:43 am

Well tonight was the first elimination and Curtis Finch Jr. went home and Nicki had said that if he went home so would she. I guess we will see if she shows up on Wednesday night or not and if she does will she be able to make it on time? They had a sing off tonight between the guy and gal for a place on the the tour and they were Aubrey Cleland and Charlie Askew. The winner of the sing-off will be named next Wednesday night and you can vote on line for which one you would like to see be able to go on tour. Of course I voted for my local gal Aubrey but will have to wait until next week to see if she made it or not.
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamweaver on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:32 am

Not surprisingly, only one guy was voted into the top six - Lazaro. Very Happy

The surprise for me was that Idol revealed the standings of all ten contestants! Usually, they are so secretive about this, especially in the case of the front runners. Has this ever happened before in anyone's memory?

SLA, I hope Aubrey is chosen to go on tour too.

Nicki, it's too early to use the save! Scratch

Simone, you may have connection but I'd like to know what our local expert Belle thought about the performancs this week.

Dreamweaver

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Dreamweaver wrote:Not surprisingly, only one guy was voted into the top six - Lazaro. Very Happy

The surprise for me was that Idol revealed the standings of all ten contestants! Usually, they are so secretive about this, especially in the case of the front runners. Has this ever happened before in anyone's memory?

SLA, I hope Aubrey is chosen to go on tour too.

Nicki, it's too early to use the save! Scratch

Simone, you may have connection but I'd like to know what our local expert Belle thought about the performancs this week.

I don't remember them ever giving the standings of the top ten contestants either or them having the sing-off to put an 11th person on the tour. I wonder what else is going to be changed this season? You are right about the save and I thought that was rude to Nicki to make the comment she did about if Curtis left so would she - poor Devin - so unthoughtful of her! Mad
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum