Song thread

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by therealdfshary on Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:46 pm

Time In A Bottle---Jim Croce

therealdfshary
Power User

Posts : 9713
Likes : 307
Join date : 2015-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by truthlovermum on Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:04 pm

Everytime I Sing A Love Song  -  Jon English

truthlovermum
Power User

Posts : 788
Likes : 119
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by moo2meow on Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Let Your Love Flow  ..... The Bellamy Brothers

moo2meow
Power User

Posts : 5485
Likes : 557
Join date : 2015-08-19
Location : Beautiful Pacific NorthWest

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by SLA44 on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:43 am

Abandoned Love - Bob Dylan 

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by USN on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:40 am

Love Is All- Yanni & Vann Johnson

USN
Power User

Posts : 4558
Likes : 200
Join date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by truthlovermum on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:57 am

Long Stretch Of Love  -  Lady Antebellum

truthlovermum
Power User

Posts : 788
Likes : 119
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by SLA44 on Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:01 pm

Addicted To Love - Robert Palmer

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by Jewel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Because some members don't venture outside this thread, I just wanted to express my most sincere condolences on the senseless cold blooded murder of Christina Grimmie.  Christina was a Season 6 contestant on The Voice being a member of Adam Levine's team.  RIP Christina.

Jewel
Power User

Posts : 11198
Likes : 495
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by SLA44 on Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:47 pm

Jewel wrote:Because some members don't venture outside this thread, I just wanted to express my most sincere condolences on the senseless cold blooded murder of Christina Grimmie.  Christina was a Season 6 contestant on The Voice being a member of Adam Levine's team.  RIP Christina.
Thank you Jewel - there is also a thread for Christina on the The Voice category under Other Favorite Shows.

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by Jewel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:49 pm

How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees

Jewel
Power User

Posts : 11198
Likes : 495
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by Jewel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:50 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Jewel wrote:Because some members don't venture outside this thread, I just wanted to express my most sincere condolences on the senseless cold blooded murder of Christina Grimmie.  Christina was a Season 6 contestant on The Voice being a member of Adam Levine's team.  RIP Christina.
Thank you Jewel - there is also a thread for Christina on the The Voice category under Other Favorite Shows.
Yes and thanks for starting that thread.  I did read it there and decided to post it here as well. 

Jewel
Power User

Posts : 11198
Likes : 495
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by SLA44 on Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:58 pm

And I Love Her - The Beatles 

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by SLA44 on Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:59 pm

Jewel wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Jewel wrote:Because some members don't venture outside this thread, I just wanted to express my most sincere condolences on the senseless cold blooded murder of Christina Grimmie.  Christina was a Season 6 contestant on The Voice being a member of Adam Levine's team.  RIP Christina.
Thank you Jewel - there is also a thread for Christina on the The Voice category under Other Favorite Shows.
Yes and thanks for starting that thread.  I did read it there and decided to post it here as well. 
Thanks but I'm not the one that started that other one.

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by Jewel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:15 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Jewel wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Jewel wrote:Because some members don't venture outside this thread, I just wanted to express my most sincere condolences on the senseless cold blooded murder of Christina Grimmie.  Christina was a Season 6 contestant on The Voice being a member of Adam Levine's team.  RIP Christina.
Thank you Jewel - there is also a thread for Christina on the The Voice category under Other Favorite Shows.
Yes and thanks for starting that thread.  I did read it there and decided to post it here as well. 
Thanks but I'm not the one that started that other one.
I may have to be signed up at the old folks home sooner than later. Giggle

Jewel
Power User

Posts : 11198
Likes : 495
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by moo2meow on Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:08 pm

She Let's Her Hair Down  .....  Gene Pitney

moo2meow
Power User

Posts : 5485
Likes : 557
Join date : 2015-08-19
Location : Beautiful Pacific NorthWest

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by therealdfshary on Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:57 pm

She's Always A Woman---Billy Joel

therealdfshary
Power User

Posts : 9713
Likes : 307
Join date : 2015-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by SLA44 on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:30 pm

I Am Woman - Helen Reddy 

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by therealdfshary on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:58 pm

Pretty Woman---Roy Orbison

therealdfshary
Power User

Posts : 9713
Likes : 307
Join date : 2015-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by SLA44 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:32 am

Ain't No Woman (Like The One I've Got) - Four Tops

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by truthlovermum on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:14 am

What A Good Woman Does  -  Joy Williams




__________________________
Rest in God's Peace Christina Grimmie...there is no rhyme or reason:(

truthlovermum
Power User

Posts : 788
Likes : 119
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by Jewel on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:12 am

The Woman In Me - Shania Twain

Jewel
Power User

Posts : 11198
Likes : 495
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by therealdfshary on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:40 pm

Don't Cry For Me Argentina---Madonna

therealdfshary
Power User

Posts : 9713
Likes : 307
Join date : 2015-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by Jewel on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:39 am

Don't Cry Daddy - Elvis

Jewel
Power User

Posts : 11198
Likes : 495
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by therealdfshary on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:37 pm

Don,t Stop Believing---Journey

therealdfshary
Power User

Posts : 9713
Likes : 307
Join date : 2015-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Song thread

Post by truthlovermum on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:55 pm

Stop! In The Name Of Love  -  The Supremes

truthlovermum
Power User

Posts : 788
Likes : 119
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum