Some Cast Revealed

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Some Cast Revealed

Post by Glittersisgld on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:49 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing Josh too.  I don't know if I see Amanda as his type.  I don't know if she is religious enough plus I don't know if he wants someone who already has kids.  I see him with someone more conventional and conservative but maybe I'm wrong.  I saw Andi on some show talking about Josh.  I think she said he was controlling and other things I don't remember.  Basically, they just weren't right for each other.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 1346
Likes : 318
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Cast Revealed

Post by Dazz on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:58 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing Josh too.  I don't know if I see Amanda as his type.  I don't know if she is religious enough plus I don't know if he wants someone who already has kids.  I see him with someone more conventional and conservative but maybe I'm wrong.  I saw Andi on some show talking about Josh.  I think she said he was controlling and other things I don't remember.  Basically, they just weren't right for each other.
Hmmm...  She is probably used to doing the controlling in a relationship.  She seems to have a dominant personality.  

I agree on the kids part - I don't see him as an "instant family" type of guy.

Dazz

Posts : 170
Likes : 70
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Cast Revealed

Post by SLA44 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:49 pm

Now I really wish Derek Peth was going to be on BIP but I really think he is just way too nice for this franchise.  I didn't know that he was a singer and I just heard him sing and he has a very soft sound to him IMO.




SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Cast Revealed

Post by peebeeb on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:05 am

SLA44 wrote:Now I really wish Derek Peth was going to be on BIP but I really think he is just way too nice for this franchise.  I didn't know that he was a singer and I just heard him sing and he has a very soft sound to him IMO.



I really enjoyed his song, thanks for posting it.

peebeeb
Power User

Posts : 496
Likes : 233
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Cast Revealed

Post by Zinartwo on Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:02 pm

DoubleDS10 wrote:Is Sarah the one with the arm thing? She was so boring and desperate on the other seasons, it is going to  be painful to watch again since it will be the same story line with her again...as it always is with these shows!
I really feel sorry for Sarah but agree that she shouldn't do this show. It will be the same for her. She needs to meet someone who will accept her with her disability and that means someone who is not on this show or any show for that matter. Why does she want to subject herself to humiliation again on tv?

Zinartwo

Posts : 115
Likes : 26
Join date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Cast Revealed

Post by SLA44 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:05 pm

Zinartwo wrote:
DoubleDS10 wrote:Is Sarah the one with the arm thing? She was so boring and desperate on the other seasons, it is going to  be painful to watch again since it will be the same story line with her again...as it always is with these shows!
I really feel sorry for Sarah but agree that she shouldn't do this show. It will be the same for her. She needs to meet someone who will accept her with her disability and that means someone who is not on this show or any show for that matter. Why does she want to subject herself to humiliation again on tv?
I've been asking that same question every time she appears on one of these dumb shows.

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Cast Revealed

Post by SLA44 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:38 pm

Here is the link to an article that lists the full cast for BIP3:


http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-in-paradise-season-3-cast-1496051/

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Cast Revealed

Post by Glittersisgld on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:10 pm

Michelle and Cody are on Marriage Boot Camp?  Talk about your odd couple.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 1346
Likes : 318
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Cast Revealed

Post by Dazz on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:15 pm

Michelle just needs to be on TV.  Good god.

Dazz

Posts : 170
Likes : 70
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Cast Revealed

Post by SLA44 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:16 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Michelle and Cody are on Marriage Boot Camp?  Talk about your odd couple.
I didn't know if they were still together or not.  I really hope it works out for them ~ they may be your odd couple but something about them together just worked and he was so good with her daughter and that says a lot to me about his character.  Thumbs up!

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Cast Revealed

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:58 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Michelle and Cody are on Marriage Boot Camp?  Talk about your odd couple.

Yes, they are on MBC.  I don't know if the current season is over; the program airs in my area on WE at 9 pm.  I got real tired of watching them as well as the other couples. IMHO they are all on there for the money.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum