NEWS RE: Claudette

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEWS RE: Claudette

Post by MrsDashDunning on Thu May 26, 2016 9:34 pm

Daytime Confidential@dcconfidential
We're hearing @breewilliamson is @GeneralHospital's Claudette! http://goo.gl/Va5QU1  #GH

Daytime Confidential reporting that OLTL's Bree Williamson(Jessica) will be Nathans Claudette.

MrsDashDunning
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS RE: Claudette

Post by Maggiebh on Thu May 26, 2016 9:47 pm

This is NOT good news to me. I love Bree, but to me this means that Claudette is a long term character and we don't need another "Hayden" on board because we love the actress. We don't need Claudette long term...

Maggiebh
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsDashDunning on Thu May 26, 2016 9:58 pm

I am happy she's coming on as Claudette. Folks on other forums are already complaining that GH should be called One Life To Live because another alum of that soap is coming over. What are out of work actors from defunct soaps supposed to do? This is their lively hood after all. I can't wait to see her.
And I still say that the TPTB at ABC were fools for cancelling AMC and OLTL.

MrsDashDunning
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggiebh on Thu May 26, 2016 10:05 pm

Dash-

Like I said, I love Bree. I just wish she were coming on as someone more relatable.  Nathan's ex wife who cheated on him long ago is not much of a draw, and she is several years older than RP so it is going to be a stretch that they were together in the first place.  We don't really need an ex wife for Nathan...lets find out who is father was...THAT would be interesting!!!

Maggiebh
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsDashDunning on Thu May 26, 2016 10:16 pm

I get what you are saying but do we really know the whole story of Nathan and Claudette? I think that Nathan is still keeping something from Maxie. Also Nathan may have been in love with a little bit older woman. Claudette may come on as a total biotch or a sweet person. I do think I would like to see Bree paired eventually with Michael Easton's Finn.

MrsDashDunning
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by ldeichmill on Thu May 26, 2016 11:06 pm

I'm a Naxie fan,, but I wanna meet this Claudette.  And with Bree coming on board to play Nathan's ex wife,,,, now I really really wanna meet Claudette!  
 I don't know if I'll like Claudette or not,,, but for this girl to have two foxy hunks fighting over her,,, I just gotta see what BW brings to this caper.  Buckle up fans, we're goin' for a ride!

ldeichmill
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Fri May 27, 2016 5:34 am

big fan of One Life, but not sure what to think about this...
there seems to be a physical resemblance between the two actresses ~
no matter what happens, Maxie might always wonder if Nathan gravitated toward her as a Claudette replacement.
I guess time will tell. Thinking

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Fri May 27, 2016 6:38 am

I'm a BW fan and I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out and hopefully get some answers as to what connection Griffin has with Nathan.  I'm sure Maxie will get all kinds of jelly but it wouldn't be Maxie if she didn't

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

reply Claudette

Post by MortonSaltLady on Fri May 27, 2016 11:15 am

So did the Nathan shoot the Priest doctor for sleeping with his wife?  Is that why he would be in jail?

MortonSaltLady

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Fri May 27, 2016 11:22 am

I know that there are many reasons to not like the idea but I'm all for it for 2 main reasons:

1- It confirms that Nathan did not kill Claudette

2- This will put a stop to the "Griffin is Claudette" nonsense

Also, I happen to like Bree W. as an actress.  Eventhough I hated the Jess/Tess storyline, Bree was able to show her talent by playing the two characters so well which made me appreciate her acting skills.  I don't want yet another double personality story and I hope the writters plan isn't a Claudette and Claudine type of thing.

I agree with Mrs Dash, I miss AMC and OLTL but if I could bring one back, it would be AMC which was my favorite ABC soap.

RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Fri May 27, 2016 2:15 pm

MrsDashDunning wrote:I am happy she's coming on as Claudette. Folks on other forums are already complaining that GH should be called One Life To Live because another alum of that soap is coming over. What are out of work actors from defunct soaps supposed to do? This is their lively hood after all. I can't wait to see her.
And I still say that the TPTB at ABC were fools for cancelling AMC and OLTL.
I look forward to Claudette coming on board and messing with the love birds ... as long as they end up getting married anyway so we can see Maxie in all her glory in a wedding gown Smile

Honestly i wouldnt mind getting rid of some GH characters (Corinthos clan) and replacing them with AMC and OLTL characters - too bad theres no more Adam Chandler (RIP).

moon0627

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Fri May 27, 2016 3:17 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:I know that there are many reasons to not like the idea but I'm all for it for 2 main reasons:

1- It confirms that Nathan did not kill Claudette

2- This will put a stop to the "Griffin is Claudette" nonsense

Also, I happen to like Bree W. as an actress.  Eventhough I hated the Jess/Tess storyline, Bree was able to show her talent by playing the two characters so well which made me appreciate her acting skills.  I don't want yet another double personality story and I hope the writters plan isn't a Claudette and Claudine type of thing.

I agree with Mrs Dash, I miss AMC and OLTL but if I could bring one back, it would be AMC which was my favorite ABC soap.
AMEN TO THAT!

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 on Fri May 27, 2016 4:37 pm

So are they going to rename her Jessica and then will Dr Finn know her too though so Claudette is Jessica

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsDashDunning on Fri May 27, 2016 6:27 pm

UPDATE:
Williamson spoke with Soap Opera Digest yesterday about her first day on the GH set.

“It was a wild day yesterday,” Williamson told the magazine. She describes her character as "spicy and a bad girl." Williamson also beamed about reuniting with her former OLTL co-stars, Michael Easton and Roger Howarth, saying, "This is going to be fun!"

Love it. She's glad to be back with her former OLTL co stars.
Can't wait for Claudette.

MrsDashDunning
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by ldeichmill on Fri May 27, 2016 6:48 pm

MrsDashDunning wrote:UPDATE:
Williamson spoke with Soap Opera Digest yesterday about her first day on the GH set.

“It was a wild day yesterday,” Williamson told the magazine. She describes her character as "spicy and a bad girl." Williamson also beamed about reuniting with her former OLTL co-stars, Michael Easton and Roger Howarth, saying, "This is going to be fun!"

Love it. She's glad to be back with her former OLTL co stars.
Can't wait for Claudette.
Ditto that!     And,,,, let the fun begin!

ldeichmill
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggiebh on Fri May 27, 2016 7:24 pm

Haha! Jessie and her Uncle Todd!

Maggiebh
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsDashDunning on Fri May 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Maggiebh wrote:Haha! Jessie and her Uncle Todd!
I wouldn't mind a Claudette/Finn pairing as long as there is no pairing with Franco. It would feel a bit incestuous for me because I'd still see Jessica and her Uncle Todd. Yipes Shocked and LOL!!! Very Happy

MrsDashDunning
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggiebh on Fri May 27, 2016 7:46 pm

MrsDashDunning wrote:
Maggiebh wrote:Haha! Jessie and her Uncle Todd!
I wouldn't mind a Claudette/Finn pairing as long as there is no pairing with Franco. It would feel a bit incestuous for me because I'd still see Jessica and her Uncle Todd. Yipes Shocked and LOL!!! Very Happy
Well, John McBain was her brother in law for a while too!  But yes, I could see them together much more than her with Nathan.

Maggiebh
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:42 pm

when Griffin says  'I can't do this', I could have sworn I heard, 'I love you Tess' -  Giggle

Last edited by FLPeaches on Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:36 pm

I hope they put her with Griffin she would be good for him

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:19 am

FLPeaches wrote:when Griffin says  'I can't do this', I could have sworn I heard, 'I love you Tess' -  Giggle

When she was waiting for Griffin with her legs on the conference table she definitely gave me the Tess vibe! Bree is probably having a blast playing Claudette!

RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:25 pm

It's a wrap for GH's Bree Williamson   

Thursday, November 03, 2016        

It's true, folks: Bree Williamson has officially wrapped her role as General Hospital's Claudette Beaulieu.
General Hospital's Claudette Beaulieu disappeared without a trace this week, taking her popular portrayer, Bree Williamson, with her. But is this really it for the bombshell blonde, or could Nathan, Griffin, and Valentin's ex make a return appearance?

"She'll be back," Bree Williamson teased to Soap Opera Digest. "And I am absolutely open to that."
Exactly when a GH return might happen remains to be seen...

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:35 pm

Interesting I hope she stays around I like Bree she is an great actor

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum