Bachelorette 12 - Episode 2

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 2

Post by Lesallee Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:37 pm

rkc1960 wrote:I'm not finding this season very appealing yet. Maybe because they are pushing the Chad thing a little too hard.
Me too, rkc. My attention tends to wander. Chad isn't even an interesting villain, just insufferably tiresome and that got boring quickly. If the next show drags along with unending Chad on my screen I believe I will skip a couple of episodes and tune in again when the men have been whittled down to a more manageable number. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:33 pm

Amen to that! New writers may make it more interesting & less predicable.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by ATN Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:00 pm

[quote="SLA44"][quote="ATN"][quote="Glittersisgld"][size=16]Next week it is 4 hours of the show.  They took away that after show commentary or maybe it starts later in the season.[/size][/quote]

Four hours?  I just finished watching the first night!  And THAT was a struggle!  LOL[/quote]
[i][size=16][color=#6600ff][font=Comic Sans MS]They are having back to back episodes next - episode 3 on Monday night and episode 4 on Tuesday night.  It's not 4 hours on one night - it is two different episodes on two different nights if that makes it easier for you to handle.  They have done this before on some seasons.[/font][/color][/size][/i][/quote]

Thanks SLA...I appreciate the information.  While I do have a lot going on with little time at night...I'm finding the show itself to be so monotonous.  I just can't seem to get into it anymore.  

I hope you are well!
ATN
ATN

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:42 pm

Lesallee wrote:
rkc1960 wrote:I'm not finding this season very appealing yet. Maybe because they are pushing the Chad thing a little too hard.
Me too, rkc. My attention tends to wander. Chad isn't even an interesting villain, just insufferably tiresome and that got boring quickly. If the next show drags along with unending Chad on my screen I believe I will skip a couple of episodes and tune in again when the men have been whittled down to a more manageable number. 
I agree with all of that.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:43 pm

Ya think!!! LOL!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down