Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by Zinartwo Sat May 28, 2016 7:14 am

Glittersisgld wrote:I find it hard to believe that Jordan will be the winner since usually the person who gets a first impression rose ends up causing trouble and doesn't make it.  From the trailers, it sounds like Jordan is the guy who is nice to JoJo but then not nice to everyone else when she isn't around.  As far as Vienna Sausage is concerned, she is the d---.  She was the worst bachelorette in the history of this show in addition to being a drama queen.  She was worse than Courtney. 
I don't remember much about her. What did she do that was so bad? Just curious.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by Zinartwo Sat May 28, 2016 7:17 am

Babs2147 wrote:The best thing about JP's season was Sharleen Joynt,SLA.  Sorry, you missed her.
In my opinion, she was the classiest woman to ever appear on the show.
I loved Sharleen. What happened to her? Does anyone know?

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat May 28, 2016 9:45 am

Zinartwo wrote:
Babs2147 wrote:The best thing about JP's season was Sharleen Joynt,SLA.  Sorry, you missed her.
In my opinion, she was the classiest woman to ever appear on the show.
I loved Sharleen. What happened to her? Does anyone know?
The beautiful Sharleen Joynt is a very busy lady. She continues with her opera career, performing just now I believe in Austin, TX. She is a columnist for Flare magazine. She is engaged to Michael Levine. Sharleen remains close with many of the Bach world people including, you may be surprised to learn Juan Pablo. She never joined the hoards trashing the man and defended him, saying he is a lovely man. I still believe strongly that JP was very in love with Sharleen and when she left the show the heart went out of him. Thereafter he just went through the motions necessary to fulfill his contractual obligations. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat May 28, 2016 11:30 am

Zinartwo wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:I find it hard to believe that Jordan will be the winner since usually the person who gets a first impression rose ends up causing trouble and doesn't make it.  From the trailers, it sounds like Jordan is the guy who is nice to JoJo but then not nice to everyone else when she isn't around.  As far as Vienna Sausage is concerned, she is the d---.  She was the worst bachelorette in the history of this show in addition to being a drama queen.  She was worse than Courtney. 
I don't remember much about her. What did she do that was so bad? Just curious.
She was the one that Jake Pavelka picked.  She was a hot mess.  I didn't realize it as much until she was off the show and I saw her on other reality shows.  She was extremely manipulative, would constantly play the victim, was a drama queen and didn't take any blame for things that went wrong in a relationship.  I know a lot of people didn't like Jake, but I felt Vienna was a much bigger problem.  The girls on the show couldn't stand her for good reason. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sat May 28, 2016 7:00 pm

He certainly has a 'manly' mop headed lap dog.  lol  I feel anybody who spends that much time building muscles is either insecure about his looks or is very self centered.  He couldn't have much time for other things besides body building.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Sat May 28, 2016 8:47 pm

I got the impression that the d-bag from this season, that gets into fights, etc. is Chad.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat May 28, 2016 9:00 pm

peebeeb wrote:I got the impression that the d-bag from this season, that gets into fights, etc. is Chad.
That's the way it looked in the previews to me anyway.  Maybe we will see something of what he is like Monday night.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top