Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by peebeeb Tue May 24, 2016 12:26 am

Moonbat wrote:Hipster.... hmmm, wondering what the qualifications are and how much That pays !
I think I'm too old to qualify, but I think I'm hip enough for a geezer.  Giggle
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by SLA44 Tue May 24, 2016 1:11 am

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
thisoldmule wrote:  
wait, monkey, damn did you just post a spoiler?  *&^%$*

LOL; Shuddup you Big Mule.
This is supposed to be a No Spoiler board and posting the winner is not appropriate for this board.  

Board Rules

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet) - Page 2 Empty by Bach98133 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:53 am

Behavior on this Board:

The rules apply to all members. 

Spoilers are only allowed on "Spoiler Alert" threads.

Last edited by SLA44 on Wed May 25, 2016 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue May 24, 2016 1:51 am

OMG I can't believe she gave a rose to Daniel - what was she thinking or was he a producer pick to stay on for drama?   Yuck
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue May 24, 2016 7:12 am

She gave roses to at least two of the three featured drunks.  Ah, TPTB.

BTW, in reference to an above post:  I thought Luke was the veteran who worked the family ranch.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue May 24, 2016 1:14 pm

I find it hard to believe that Jordan will be the winner since usually the person who gets a first impression rose ends up causing trouble and doesn't make it.  From the trailers, it sounds like Jordan is the guy who is nice to JoJo but then not nice to everyone else when she isn't around.  As far as Vienna Sausage is concerned, she is the d---.  She was the worst bachelorette in the history of this show in addition to being a drama queen.  She was worse than Courtney. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue May 24, 2016 3:14 pm

singlyme wrote:She gave roses to at least two of the three featured drunks.  Ah, TPTB.

BTW, in reference to an above post:  I thought Luke was the veteran who worked the family ranch.
No it was not Luke working the family ranch but a different veteran and I can't think of his name right now.  I will try to remember which one it is that is working the the family ranch now - I kind of remember what he looks like so maybe going back through the cast and maybe I will recognize him to put a name to the face.  

Luke has moved to Nashville and is a singer/song writer and also does some modeling.  Here is the link to his linkedin page if you are interested in some of the things he has done since leaving the Army and none of them mention working a ranch.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/luke-pell-6209623a
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue May 24, 2016 3:38 pm

singlyme wrote:She gave roses to at least two of the three featured drunks.  Ah, TPTB.

it was Luke who was the ranch person. He is from Bernet, Texas and I think he rode in on the uni corn He seemed like a nice guy and said he had been figuring out what it is he brings to the table in a relationship.  That's pretty good to think about that.  I liked him.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue May 24, 2016 10:29 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
thisoldmule wrote:
wait, monkey, damn did you just post a spoiler?  *&^%$*

LOL; Shuddup you Big Mule.
This is supposed to be a No Spoiler board and posting the winner is not appropriate for this board.  

Board Rules

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet) - Page 2 Empty by Bach98133 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:53 am

Behavior on this Board:

The rules apply to all members. 

Spoilers are only allowed on "Spoiler Alert" threads.

Wait a sec Slaw; I agree with the rule about no spoilers - and I thank you for enforcing the rule because I don't want to know the ending, until the end.... but there's a difference between a "Prediction" and a "Spoiler".  

I was just reiterating what Kimmel said in his monologue.  She is just making a prediction - however, I wouldn't be surprised if his wife reads Reality Steve, but claims she's making a "prediction"..... we got a few Big Mules on here who do the same:)
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue May 24, 2016 11:41 pm

There is a slim difference between a prediction and a spoiler in this case but just be careful with what you reiterate especially when it comes supposedly from RS's blog.  However, that prediction is all over the internet today and may have been there longer than just today.  I don't know if that is RS's prediction or not but think it probably is because of the internet articles which I haven't read nor have I read RS.

In answer to one of your previous post about you thinking you could see JoJo's crack through her dress and wondering if anyone noticed it.  I did not notice it - I did notice that her boobs were trying to fall out of her dress though and I'm sure you enjoyed watching that part of her anatomy.  Beer  
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Wed May 25, 2016 12:08 am

SLA44 wrote:There is a slim difference between a prediction and a spoiler in this case but just be careful with what you reiterate especially when it comes supposedly from RS's blog.  However, that prediction is all over the internet today and may have been there longer than just today.  I don't know if that is RS's prediction or not but think it probably is because of the internet articles which I haven't read nor have I read RS.

In answer to one of your previous post about you thinking you could see JoJo's crack through her dress and wondering if anyone noticed it.  I did not notice it - I did notice that her boobs were trying to fall out of her dress though and I'm sure you enjoyed watching that part of her anatomy.  Beer  

Ok SLAw, I deleted my original post to comply with the rules.   Maybe you and Mule can delete your quotes of my original so future visitors won't  be *Spoiled*.

Yeah; thanks for confirming the visible butt crack; I wasn't sure if it was the real thing, or the design seam of the dress.   And yes, I loved the Cleavage Fest - she's got a great rack and I hope she flaunts it this season....YYYAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOO
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed May 25, 2016 3:03 am

thisoldmule wrote:

it was Luke who was the ranch person. He is from Bernet, Texas and I think he rode in on the uni corn He seemed like a nice guy and said he had been figuring out what it is he brings to the table in a relationship.  That's pretty good to think about that.  I liked him.
I just found this video tonight and it was just published on you tube today.  I think he was saying that he worked on his grandfather's ranch when he was growing up but he says he is a country boy.   He does have a modeling page and he has several of his songs on you tube.

Last edited by SLA44 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replaced video - the other one no longer worked)
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed May 25, 2016 9:24 pm

I guess I missed anything in the show where he mentioned music.  It sounds like, as usual, he has an agenda for furthering his modeling or singing career by being on the show.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed May 25, 2016 11:13 pm

It wouldn't be surprising but I hope there is more to him than that.  He seemed well mannered and intelligent during the meet and greet Monday Night and I'm kind of hoping for him to be the next Bachelor.  I believe he is 32 now and I'd rather see a more mature man as the lead but then JP was in his 30's and did nothing in acting mature IMO and I did not even watch his season.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Thu May 26, 2016 12:46 am

The best thing about JP's season was Sharleen Joynt,SLA.  Sorry, you missed her.
In my opinion, she was the classiest woman to ever appear on the show.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu May 26, 2016 7:00 am

thisoldmule wrote:I guess I missed anything in the show where he mentioned music.  It sounds like, as usual, he has an agenda for furthering his modeling or singing career by being on the show.

Ditto

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Thu May 26, 2016 10:27 am

So what does everyone think about this Chad guy who seems to have some anger management issues based on the previews?  What it the normal season premiere trailer that is editing to make us think a certain way or is the guy really that insecure of himself?

Overall, she has some very nice looking guys this season. Let's see how their personalities shine through!  Should be interesting - lots of friggin testosterone.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 26, 2016 2:26 pm

The previews certainly make Chad look like he may have some anger management issues or maybe he is a loose canon but as you say the editing makes us think things are one way when they really aren't but the guy does have a lot  of muscle so I guess we will have to see what happens.  I just hope that if he is as the editing is as it appears to be that no one gets hurt.

I just don't understand why she kept a few of the guys she did - especially Daniel that I really don't care to see anymore of myself.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu May 26, 2016 2:30 pm

Chad comes off as a bully.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 26, 2016 2:36 pm

singlyme wrote:
thisoldmule wrote:I guess I missed anything in the show where he mentioned music.  It sounds like, as usual, he has an agenda for furthering his modeling or singing career by being on the show.

Ditto
Here is the link to his modeling page:

http://amaxtalent.com/portfolio.aspx?nav=11&subid=12686&mainsubid=12686&modelid=949543&sexid=1&a=33

Here is a link to some of his songs  (I  didn't particularly care for the ones I listened to) :

https://www.reverbnation.com/lukepell
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Thu May 26, 2016 2:51 pm

I wondered why she kept Daniel also, she was obviously annoyed with him barging in during her interview. "Damn Daniel" - that was so stupid! I'm sure she zoned in on a handful and the rest are really just at her disposal.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 26, 2016 2:55 pm

Daniel may be kept because TPTB think he will provide drama and they wanted him around for a few more episodes.   Yuck  He sure didn't show me anything that was appealing in episode 1.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri May 27, 2016 9:24 pm

Dazz wrote:So what does everyone think about this Chad guy who seems to have some anger management issues based on the previews?  What it the normal season premiere trailer that is editing to make us think a certain way or is the guy really that insecure of himself?

Overall, she has some very nice looking guys this season. Let's see how their personalities shine through!  Should be interesting - lots of friggin testosterone.
Chad is this season's villain.  I've never figured out why people would act like that knowing they are being filmed.  It's difficult to know if that is who they really are, or if they have been 'urged' to be mean.  Why they would want to be seen as evil is beyond me.  Here is a photo I found of him.  He must be having increased aggression from steroid use.
Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet) - Page 2 Chad10
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri May 27, 2016 9:25 pm

SLA44 wrote:
singlyme wrote:

Ditto
Here is the link to his modeling page:

http://amaxtalent.com/portfolio.aspx?nav=11&subid=12686&mainsubid=12686&modelid=949543&sexid=1&a=33

Here is a link to some of his songs  (I  didn't particularly care for the ones I listened to) :

https://www.reverbnation.com/lukepell
Thanks
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 27, 2016 10:35 pm

You are Welcome  I just don't find those bulging muscles in that picture of Chad attractive - maybe it's just me and I'm a weird one IDK.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat May 28, 2016 6:58 am

I'm with you, ladies.  Well-defined musculature, yes.  This?  Those veins popping out, yew.  And that six-pack?  It may be his posture in the chair, but it appears as if something were injected.  Not attractive.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top