Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by SLA44 on Mon May 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Please use this thread to discuss the premiere.  Thank you!


Here is the synopsis from ABC Press site:


 In “Episode 1201,” a long, exciting night awaits JoJo, but first, a trio of former Bachelorettes: Kaitlyn Bristowe, Desiree Hartsock Siegfried and Ali Fedotowsky, return to offer some practical advice on how Jo Jo should handle the jitters, drama and emotional pitfalls as she searches for her future husband. They warn her that there is a big difference between red hot chemistry and love. A nervous but beaming Bachelorette is blown away by the lengths some of the bachelors go to create a memorable first meeting. One southern gentleman uses his guitar to charm JoJo with a song he wrote for her. A DJ brings a classic R&B group, All-4-One, to serenade her. One shy man shows off his Scottish heritage – and legs – by wearing a kilt. But one bachelor really stands out by riding in on a unicorn, harkening back to JoJo’s own entrance on “The Bachelor.”

The men continue to try and dazzle the Bachelorette during their one-on-one time. One bachelor steals her away and attempts to wow her with some push-ups. Some guys are so overwhelmed that they get off to an awkward start: One man asks for a kiss too soon and another has such an immediate attraction to Jojo, it leads to the first kiss of the season. The pressure mounts as Chris Harrison brings out the first impression rose, leading to some drunken antics by three inebriated men. JoJo wonders if some of these guys are here to meet her or just party. However, she does find a bachelor who deserves the first impression rose and he accepts it quite happily as his jealous contemporaries look on.

But it wouldn’t be a first rose ceremony without a surprise. An unexpected visitor from the past arrives and pulls the shocked Bachelorette aside, as the other men wonder if they have new competition for JoJo’s heart. After the night is over, 20 men remain to try and become the love of JoJo’s life.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1201/bios/

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by peebeeb on Mon May 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Oh good grief... not him.  Shocked

peebeeb
Power User

Posts : 496
Likes : 233
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by SLA44 on Mon May 23, 2016 9:39 pm

peebeeb wrote:Oh good grief... not him.  Shocked
Is it Jake the Flake?  I heard they are friends.  I have 2 1/2 hours to go yet as I'm on the West Coast.  

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by peebeeb on Mon May 23, 2016 9:45 pm

SLA44 wrote:
peebeeb wrote:Oh good grief... not him.  Shocked
Is it Jake the Flake?  I heard they are friends.  I have 2 1/2 hours to go yet as I'm on the West Coast.  
I'm trying not to spoil anything but I didn't expect him that's for sure.

peebeeb
Power User

Posts : 496
Likes : 233
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by RumbaPassion on Mon May 23, 2016 9:54 pm

OK. "Canadian" is now considered an occupation

RumbaPassion
Power User

Posts : 915
Likes : 1187
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by SLA44 on Mon May 23, 2016 10:07 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:OK. "Canadian" is now considered an occupation
LOL!  Yep just like twins were an occupation on Ben's season.  Makes about as much sense - SMH

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by peebeeb on Mon May 23, 2016 10:29 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:OK. "Canadian" is now considered an occupation
Lol, wonder how much it pays... Laughing

peebeeb
Power User

Posts : 496
Likes : 233
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon May 23, 2016 10:37 pm

peebeeb wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
peebeeb wrote:Oh good grief... not him.  Shocked
Is it Jake the Flake?  I heard they are friends.  I have 2 1/2 hours to go yet as I'm on the West Coast.  
I'm trying not to spoil anything but I didn't expect him that's for sure.
You must be East Coast. But looks like SLAw spoiled it for us.

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 525
Likes : 75
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon May 23, 2016 10:37 pm

I'm pretty sure I can see her butt-crack through that shear dress....anybody else??

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 525
Likes : 75
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by peebeeb on Mon May 23, 2016 10:40 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
peebeeb wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
peebeeb wrote:Oh good grief... not him.  Shocked
Is it Jake the Flake?  I heard they are friends.  I have 2 1/2 hours to go yet as I'm on the West Coast.  
I'm trying not to spoil anything but I didn't expect him that's for sure.
You must be East Coast. But looks like SLAw spoiled it for us.
I'm Central. Smile

peebeeb
Power User

Posts : 496
Likes : 233
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by SLA44 on Mon May 23, 2016 11:10 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
peebeeb wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
peebeeb wrote:Oh good grief... not him.  Shocked
Is it Jake the Flake?  I heard they are friends.  I have 2 1/2 hours to go yet as I'm on the West Coast.  
I'm trying not to spoil anything but I didn't expect him that's for sure.
You must be East Coast. But looks like SLAw spoiled it for us.
Sorry about that Monkey but aren't you the same time frame as peebeeb?

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by Moonbat on Mon May 23, 2016 11:15 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:OK. "Canadian" is now considered an occupation
There were several that had interesting "occupations"... I should have taken notes because Canadian was the only one I can recall now!

Moonbat

Posts : 90
Likes : 24
Join date : 2016-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by Lesallee on Mon May 23, 2016 11:19 pm

peebeeb wrote:
RumbaPassion wrote:OK. "Canadian" is now considered an occupation
Lol, wonder how much it pays... Laughing
Not much! I speak as a Canadian but not an obnoxious one like him (I hope).

Lesallee
Power User

Posts : 2412
Likes : 856
Join date : 2015-07-26
Location : Edmonton, AB

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by SLA44 on Mon May 23, 2016 11:24 pm

Moonbat wrote:
RumbaPassion wrote:OK. "Canadian" is now considered an occupation
There were several that had interesting "occupations"... I should have taken notes because Canadian was the only one I can recall now!
Here is the list of the contestants with their supposed occupations from ABC's Press Release on 5/12/16:


Alex, 26, a U.S. Marine from Oceanside, CA

Ali, 27, a bartender from Santa Monica, CA

Brandon, 28, a hipster from Los Angeles, CA

Chad, 28, a luxury real estate agent from Tulsa, OK

Chase, 27, a medical sale representative from Highlands Ranch, CO

Christian, 26, a telecom consultant from Los Angeles, CA

Colin “Coley,” 27, a real estate consultant from Chicago, IL

Daniel, 31, a Canadian from Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Derek, 29, a commercial banker from Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Evan, 33, an erectile dysfunction specialist from Nashville, TN

Grant, 28, a firefighter from San Francisco, CA

Jake, 27, a landscape architect from Playa Vista, CA

James F., 34, a boxing club owner from Nashville, TN

James S., 27, a “Bachelor” superfan from Phoenix, AZ

James Taylor, 29, a singer-songwriter from Katy, TX

Jonathan, 29, a technical sales representative from Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Jordan, 27, a former pro quarterback, Chico, CA

Luke, 31, a war veteran from Burnet, TX

Nick B., 33, an electrical engineer, Fort Lauderdale, FL

Nick S., 26, a software salesman from San Francisco, CA

Peter, 26, a staffing agency manager from Chicago, IL

Robert “Robby,” 27, a former competitive swimmer from Jacksonville, FL

Sal, 28, an operations manager from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Vincent “Vinny,” 28, a barber from Delray Beach, FL

Wells, 31, a radio DJ from Nashville, TN

William “Will,” 26, a civil engineer from Jersey City, NJ

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by SLA44 on Mon May 23, 2016 11:29 pm

Lesallee wrote:
peebeeb wrote:
RumbaPassion wrote:OK. "Canadian" is now considered an occupation
Lol, wonder how much it pays... Laughing
Not much! I speak as a Canadian but not an obnoxious one like him (I hope).
Is he the one that took his clothes off that they showed in a preview?  It's not on here yet I'm just getting DWTS right now.

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by Moonbat on Mon May 23, 2016 11:37 pm

Hipster.... hmmm, wondering what the qualifications are and how much That pays !

Moonbat

Posts : 90
Likes : 24
Join date : 2016-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by Moonbat on Mon May 23, 2016 11:39 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Moonbat wrote:
RumbaPassion wrote:OK. "Canadian" is now considered an occupation
There were several that had interesting "occupations"... I should have taken notes because Canadian was the only one I can recall now!
Here is the list of the contestants with their supposed occupations from ABC's Press Release on 5/12/16:


Alex, 26, a U.S. Marine from Oceanside, CA

Ali, 27, a bartender from Santa Monica, CA

Brandon, 28, a hipster from Los Angeles, CA

Chad, 28, a luxury real estate agent from Tulsa, OK

Chase, 27, a medical sale representative from Highlands Ranch, CO

Christian, 26, a telecom consultant from Los Angeles, CA

Colin “Coley,” 27, a real estate consultant from Chicago, IL

Daniel, 31, a Canadian from Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Derek, 29, a commercial banker from Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Evan, 33, an erectile dysfunction specialist from Nashville, TN

Grant, 28, a firefighter from San Francisco, CA

Jake, 27, a landscape architect from Playa Vista, CA

James F., 34, a boxing club owner from Nashville, TN

James S., 27, a “Bachelor” superfan from Phoenix, AZ

James Taylor, 29, a singer-songwriter from Katy, TX

Jonathan, 29, a technical sales representative from Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Jordan, 27, a former pro quarterback, Chico, CA

Luke, 31, a war veteran from Burnet, TX

Nick B., 33, an electrical engineer, Fort Lauderdale, FL

Nick S., 26, a software salesman from San Francisco, CA

Peter, 26, a staffing agency manager from Chicago, IL

Robert “Robby,” 27, a former competitive swimmer from Jacksonville, FL

Sal, 28, an operations manager from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Vincent “Vinny,” 28, a barber from Delray Beach, FL

Wells, 31, a radio DJ from Nashville, TN

William “Will,” 26, a civil engineer from Jersey City, NJ
Wait, which one was the "Bachelorette Superfan" ?

Edit: Never mind, I see him now.. LOL!

Moonbat

Posts : 90
Likes : 24
Join date : 2016-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by thisoldmule on Mon May 23, 2016 11:46 pm

Jake Pukevelka  He looks old.  I wonder if he is out of the closet yet.

thisoldmule

Posts : 78
Likes : 56
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by Ughwhatname on Mon May 23, 2016 11:47 pm

Here are the "stated occupations" which are none of the kind!


Alex, 26, a U.S. Marine (former or current?)

Brandon, 28, a hipster from Los Angeles, CA (who pays him, to do what?)

Daniel, 31, a Canadian from Vancouver, B.C., Canada (same question)

James S., 27, a “Bachelor” superfan from Phoenix, AZ (okay, how does he spend his time outside of Monday nights?)

Jordan, 27, a former pro quarterback, Chico, CA (so, what now?)

Luke, 31, a war veteran from Burnet, TX (intro seemed to indicate he is out of the service now)

Robert “Robby,” 27, a former competitive swimmer from Jacksonville, FL (hey Robbie, what're up to now?)
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex is current Marine.

Brandon is an actor/model - was on an episode of "Millionaire Matchmaker" (not much airtime)

Daniel is a Personal trainer/model 

James again I don't have a clue what he does for a living - he is a mystery as far as occupation.

Jordan I think he does some sports announcing - he is Arron Rodgers younger brother.

Luke is a West Point graduate and served as an officer overseas for 5 years and is now working on a music career in Nashville.

Robby is a model for The Store Brand and a regional sales manager for Myrtha Pools.

_________________
Ugh

Ughwhatname

Posts : 159
Likes : 36
Join date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon May 23, 2016 11:48 pm

*edit*.....deleted because I broke the rule about Spoilers.  I hate when posters spoil this show by blabbing the ending, so I don't want to *appear* to be doing the same.  
Thanks SLAw for enforcing the Spoiler Rule!


Last edited by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Wed May 25, 2016 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 525
Likes : 75
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by thisoldmule on Mon May 23, 2016 11:51 pm

wait, monkey, damn did you just post a spoiler?  *&^%$*


I'll edit this for anybody else who hasn't already seen it.  Trouble is I read it.  Monkey, I don't read spoilers (on purpose) so don't know if that is the outcome or not, but you referenced RS and made it sound like it was.


Last edited by thisoldmule on Wed May 25, 2016 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total

thisoldmule

Posts : 78
Likes : 56
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon May 23, 2016 11:53 pm

thisoldmule wrote:Jake Pukevelka  He looks old.  I wonder if he is out of the closet yet.


BBUWUHAHAHHAHAH...Hey Mule; true story; Jake the Snake was my pilot one time. 

I had a connecting flight on American outta DWF to someplace in Arkansas and he was my pilot!  At first I was like, 'let's switch airlines now',but he was really good because a big storm was moving in and he came out and told the agent to hurry up and get us on before they shut down the airport....we got out.  
He looked shorter than I expected, but he was def built and cut....a couple of the women in the waiting area wanted pics with him.
Remember when he screamed at Vienna Sausage, "Don't interrupt me...."   what a dick

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 525
Likes : 75
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon May 23, 2016 11:54 pm

thisoldmule wrote:
Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:Jimmy Kimmel's wife just picked Jordan - the former QB, to be the winner.  He claims she successfully picked the last 3; probably because she reads Reality Steve and then pretends she doesn't know.  Just like a lotta Big Mules around here. 
wait, monkey, damn did you just post a spoiler?  *&^%$*




LOL; Shuddup you Big Mule.

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 525
Likes : 75
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by thisoldmule on Mon May 23, 2016 11:59 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
thisoldmule wrote: 
wait, monkey, damn did you just post a spoiler?  *&^%$*




LOL; Shuddup you Big Mule.
Get your head outa your a$$ and go eat your sammich.  I hate spoilers.


Last edited by thisoldmule on Wed May 25, 2016 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

thisoldmule

Posts : 78
Likes : 56
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 1 Premiere (Meet & Greet)

Post by SLA44 on Tue May 24, 2016 12:23 am

Moonbat wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Moonbat wrote:
RumbaPassion wrote:OK. "Canadian" is now considered an occupation
There were several that had interesting "occupations"... I should have taken notes because Canadian was the only one I can recall now!
Here is the list of the contestants with their supposed occupations from ABC's Press Release on 5/12/16:


Alex, 26, a U.S. Marine from Oceanside, CA

Ali, 27, a bartender from Santa Monica, CA

Brandon, 28, a hipster from Los Angeles, CA

Chad, 28, a luxury real estate agent from Tulsa, OK

Chase, 27, a medical sale representative from Highlands Ranch, CO

Christian, 26, a telecom consultant from Los Angeles, CA

Colin “Coley,” 27, a real estate consultant from Chicago, IL

Daniel, 31, a Canadian from Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Derek, 29, a commercial banker from Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Evan, 33, an erectile dysfunction specialist from Nashville, TN

Grant, 28, a firefighter from San Francisco, CA

Jake, 27, a landscape architect from Playa Vista, CA

James F., 34, a boxing club owner from Nashville, TN

James S., 27, a “Bachelor” superfan from Phoenix, AZ

James Taylor, 29, a singer-songwriter from Katy, TX

Jonathan, 29, a technical sales representative from Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Jordan, 27, a former pro quarterback, Chico, CA

Luke, 31, a war veteran from Burnet, TX

Nick B., 33, an electrical engineer, Fort Lauderdale, FL

Nick S., 26, a software salesman from San Francisco, CA

Peter, 26, a staffing agency manager from Chicago, IL

Robert “Robby,” 27, a former competitive swimmer from Jacksonville, FL

Sal, 28, an operations manager from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Vincent “Vinny,” 28, a barber from Delray Beach, FL

Wells, 31, a radio DJ from Nashville, TN

William “Will,” 26, a civil engineer from Jersey City, NJ
Wait, which one was the "Bachelorette Superfan" ?

Edit: Never mind, I see him now.. LOL!
It is James S - I bolded him in blue.


OOPS - Sorry I didn't even notice your edit until now.  Duh


Last edited by SLA44 on Tue May 24, 2016 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum