Andi Dorfman's New Book

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman's New Book Empty Andi Dorfman's New Book

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon May 23, 2016 8:39 pm

BBuuuwhahah......she's gotta take a backhanded swipe at DonJuan Pablo - maybe her publisher made her do it. .........Dang, she looks bangin' hot on the cover pic; I would *Stick* it like a pin cushion.

Andi Dorfman's New Book 24ybmf4
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman's New Book Empty Re: Andi Dorfman's New Book

Post by Ughwhatname Mon May 23, 2016 11:50 pm

She is now an expert in "happily ever after?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue May 24, 2016 12:00 am

Ughwhatname wrote:She is now an expert in "happily ever after?"

Hey Ugg; do you think they 'photoshopped' the cover ??  She looks smoking hot - like her hips are slimmer and sexy hot long, slim legs!!

I wonder if her book is gonna be as skanky as Courtney Robertson - holy crap that chick told everything she did, in detail, to greasy Ben in the Fantasy Suite (hint - 3 times)
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 Wed May 25, 2016 11:52 am

I did not even know that was her. She looks way different.
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue May 31, 2016 1:12 am

Andi's book isn't doing as well as other books by Bachelor alumni on Amazon.  She has only 3 out of 5 stars.  Emily, Courtney and Sean's books are rating better.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:31 pm

I read both Andi's and Emily's books.  I liked both of these women, but Emily is my all time favorite. I gave Emily's book 4 stars.  She was very honest about some very personal things that she went thorugh as a child and a teenager, never trashed any of the guys or any of the girls, and is able to poke fun at herself. I loved her book.  I gave Andi's book one star. She has a filthy mouth, and talks like a sailor. She talks about sex constantly to where I thought I was reading an X rated book.  She trashes Josh, and Nick and JP, which I expected her to do with those two. But, for as much as she says she loved Josh in the book, it is hard to believe with the way she puts down his intelligence, the way he dresses and many other things about him. She says he was jealous, controlling and abusive, which I find hard to believe. I am no longer a fan.
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:07 pm

shayvo wrote:I read both Andi's and Emily's books.  .......... I gave Andi's book one star. She has a filthy mouth, and talks like a sailor. She talks about sex constantly to where I thought I was reading an X rated book.

Holy crap; whatzup ShaveO!  

Thanks for the book review - now I'm gonna have to read Andi.  That bums me out about her potty-mouth; I don't like women you cuss - it sounds so ghetto.
BTW - have you ever read Courtney Roberton's book?  I can't imagine how Andi's could be more graphic.   Makes you wonder if these ABC selections are really all that.
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:58 am

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
shayvo wrote:I read both Andi's and Emily's books.  .......... I gave Andi's book one star. She has a filthy mouth, and talks like a sailor. She talks about sex constantly to where I thought I was reading an X rated book.

Holy crap; whatzup ShaveO!  

Thanks for the book review - now I'm gonna have to read Andi.  That bums me out about her potty-mouth; I don't like women you cuss - it sounds so ghetto.
BTW - have you ever read Courtney Roberton's book?  I can't imagine how Andi's could be more graphic.   Makes you wonder if these ABC selections are really all that.
Hi Monk...I think Andi was trying to be glib and cool, but it made a very intelligent girl come across as crass, and appear less intelligent than she is.  Her book is filled with worn out cliches and quips in addition to her potty mouth and her endless talk about sex.  I was very disappointed, after having just read Emily's book, which I enjoyed.  I didn't read Courtney's book.
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by ATN Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:52 am

Geez, these people really love to extend their 15 minutes of fame!  I read some excerpts online from Andi's book.  Yup - trashy potty mouth all the way.  It seems that Andi is trying very hard to "take her power back" and will do so at any cost.  I don't think she has a clue about how bad this all really makes her look.
ATN
ATN

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:54 am

I'll have to determine if I want to read her book. From what I'm hearing here I don't know if I'll do that. If she is just trashing person after person I don't know if that appeals to me. I never got a good feeling about her and she seems bitchy and bossy so I guess it shouldn't be any surprise that her book is that way.

I did however read Courtney Robertson's book. Yes, she did reveal quite a bit but truth is I never got a sense that she was busting on Ben just to be doing it. She seemed like she was telling a story about how he was making her feel....good and bad. He never seemed to dispute it or demand a retraction so I'm thinking she was being essentially truthful.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:13 am

I failed to mention that she is well on her way to becoming an alcoholic, if she is not there already. The other thing she talks about non stop is drinking.  I think she fancies herself as the current day "Carrie Bradshaw" who she references many times in her book.  I got more of a Samantha vibe from her.  Giggle
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top