DWTS Ninth Week semi finals

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DWTS Ninth Week semi finals

Post by USN on Tue May 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Hi Lady Mustang! You might want to put a spoiler alert on your post in case someone on the west coast reads this not expecting to find a spoiler. Thanks!

USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme on Wed May 15, 2013 7:31 am

I thought we agreed if we didn't want to see spoilers, we'd stay off the DWTS threads until we'd watched. *confused now* I thought we were to keep results in the proper thread and not post on "chats" about results.

Someone clue me in please.

I thought it was time for Ingo to go, but I wonder who was third - Jacoby or Aly? If you ever needed evidence of the imbalance on this show, it's that Carrie has NOT made a point of "consistently" asking for more emotion from Aly.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMustang65 on Wed May 15, 2013 9:28 am

USN wrote:Hi Lady Mustang! You might want to put a spoiler alert on your post in case someone on the west coast reads this not expecting to find a spoiler. Thanks!

Sorry. I forget that there are all different time zones. Hope I didn't ruin the surprise for anyone.

LadyMustang65
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Wed May 15, 2013 10:46 am

LadyMustang65 wrote:
USN wrote:Hi Lady Mustang! You might want to put a spoiler alert on your post in case someone on the west coast reads this not expecting to find a spoiler. Thanks!

Sorry. I forget that there are all different time zones. Hope I didn't ruin the surprise for anyone.

LadyMustang it happens all the time and in this case it was pretty evident who would be going home but it is something to keep in mind for the finals next week because us west coasters cannot always get the live feed to work. As USN said you might want to put it on a Spoiler Alert or Thread. The same problem will crop up when Des' season starts.

SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMustang65 on Wed May 15, 2013 1:47 pm

I'll be careful next week. I promise. Smile

LadyMustang65
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN on Wed May 15, 2013 2:42 pm

That's ok, Lady Mustang. I didn't want anyone to stumble across it while they were waiting for the show in their area to start.

Hi Singly! That was discussed, and to my recollection it was decided to either start a new thread to discuss eliminations, or add spoiler alert before you post. There are lurkers and new members who were not privy to the conversation, so it would be nice they could be given a heads up.

Enjoy!!

USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum