❤ Jasam ❤

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ❤ Jasam ❤

Post by FLPeaches on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:56 pm

made me smile, Jason, Sam, and Spinelli ~
and they all seem so happy and natural together..

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:48 pm

Spinelli did such a nice job today. He is looking more grown up and it becomes him.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:56 pm

FLPeaches wrote: made me smile, Jason, Sam, and Spinelli ~
and they all seem so happy and natural together..
ditto......   loved it and them, just like ole' times.. Thumbs up!

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:29 pm

and now, we're planning a wedding   Applause   yay, finally!!

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:50 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:Thanks  Thank you GH!!!!!!

Passionate, sexy, sweet, smart, loving... that's Jasam!  Cupid

Blow kisses
NO; NO; NO; Writers - don't you dare!!!!!!!  Miserable, stinkin' S L's, they're GONNA make our Sam and Jason's baby - somehow wind up being TAKEN BY NINA!!!  I'm getting sick already, my stomach is churning!  the handwriting's on the wall...   I've said at least a dozen times, they can't and won't let a single couple be HAPPY!  You (WRITERS- hope you do read some of our posts) can't or wouldn't you do what I suggested many months ago, when the Nina, her Mom, and Ava were on canvas and Ava's baby thing, when Nina took it - make that BABY Nina's, either Kiki, OR one that did NOT DIE, but that her Mom took, so that neither Nina nor her child, would have access to all the monies!  Seems more believable as well as likely, she would have done this, being she tried to kill her own daughter, for that very reason!  NO, NO, NO!  let somebody else BE NINA's CHILD!!!!!!!

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:06 pm

FLPeaches wrote:and now, we're planning a wedding   Applause   yay, finally!!

Yes, Yes, Yes,i want this wedding - you're right Peaches, but much, much, more - I WANT THIS HAPPY ENDING for my "Fav" couple.

why can't they leave this couple alone???  all those years of them apart, his lost memory, now FINALLY, the re-union, come on, have some pity on the fans, who really, really, like our JaSam couple.  They are soooo sweet, like Rhuma said " Passionate, sexy, sweet, smart, loving... that's Jasam!         and I want them to stay that way, as do all the JaSam fans!!! WE DO COUNT

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:51 pm

Thank you GH!  Finally! Jasam is it for everyone to see. Thank you. Slowly but surely. I knew this is where Jasam was going. They are the best ever couple!!!

RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:33 pm

as much as i'd like to say i'm happy for jasam fans , instead i have to say "ugh" ... they are sooooo BORING !!  i have absolutely no interest in their happiness.  They really have no chemistry - history maybe - but chemistry - No!  There's nothing to give this SL any feeling.  Its so bad i have to fast forward thru their scenes.  Sleep I much prefer finding out what will happen with Liz and Franco.

moon0627

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:39 pm

Fortunately this Jasam fan doesn't need trolls to say they'd like to be happy for Jasam.  I guess some troll just can't help it they have to come to a thread obviously dedicated to loving or appreciating Jasam and for what exactly? To talk about how much they prefer Liarzabeth? Lol and please. How about they make their own thread about their lying fave and her man of the month and then I can comment and say how sorry I am that Franco is now stuck with that Elizabeth twit. She is so boring that they have to pair her with Franco to try to make her interesting. Poor Franco was doing fine with Nina, they had to ruin that for a lizard.

Back to what this thread is about: Love Jasam youhou!!!!! I love to see Sam and Jason so inlove and planning their future together.  I was able to catch up everything I missed. I'm so happy Jason made it clear to everyone what his intentions are towards Sam.  The connection is amazing, they get each other, they are true soulmates!

RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

If you want of bit of a sneak peek.... JaSam's wedding ♥

Post by ldeichmill on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:44 pm

ldeichmill
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:54 pm

Thanks

RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:40 pm

oh I love this so much!  

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:58 pm

In my heart of hearts.... I (not anyone else) has to believe they belong together, meaning Sam & Jason, but they do!!!!!  I also have to say being a Liz fan BACK IN THE DAY UNTIL>>>>>>she lied to Jake/Jason.....this when she lost me.   I will say I would like to  see Liz find some stability & love in her life for once! Very Happy

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:00 pm

Rose ♥♥

Last edited by FLPeaches on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:45 pm

one of the very very best episodes ever!!  Love

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:41 pm

wow, wow, what a great show today! Friday was great but today, with their vows, was something else!  thanks sooooo  much GH, i had butterflies with this part of Jason's great statement: "and I love that every single part of you, fits so perfectly with every piece of me!"  who would have thought he'd utter those words, and I've thought that all along, since Jason has been in love with Sam since 2004! that's right, that long! 
It was so perfect for this amazing couple, who has been thru so much in their relationship in the 12 years. Perfect wedding. KM and BM knocked it out of park! 
And then he adds "till death do us part and beyond", agreeing and echoing Sam.  I tell ya, both Sam and Jason, gave me goose bumps, and Sam brought tears of joy to my eyes, with her words and beaming face.  So in love - these 2 - and as Spinelli called them, and I've said since DAY 1 - "they are Soul-Mates".  they sure are. 
Love

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:14 am

Love  Love Love Love Love Love Love Love

RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:36 pm

aw FLPeaches, thanks for those great pics on page 2, and the words, what a super couple our JaSam.  today Wed, Sam showed such a gracious side to her and a maturity, with the comments about Elizabeth and not holding grudges! i'm proud of my girl.  
and yet, heh Rumba, what's your thoughts on the abruptness of the ending to the Wedding Day? yes, i know the writer's needed to move into this S L of Liz, her fall, the hospital killer, and of course Hayden's connection in all this!  But, my problem is you see as i called it back aways, helena's stinkin' curse on Sam's life and "you will never know happiness"  is once more rearing its ugly head! only plus was they allowed the ceremony to finish and get married.  Yet he had to rush off to Liz's side and listen to Franco's frustrating babble, just to make Jason squirm and feel bad! 
So for my "fab" couple, I just enjoyed Friday's and Yesterday's shows the best!!!!

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:11 am

Alexis was quietly drinking all the champagne. I loved that. Even tho she was mother of the bride, she wasn't part of the circle of happy people. Glad her other daughters noticed her 'condition' and helped her out of the room.
And the little boys wanting the cake until they saw it wasn't chocolate. 
All of that made the wedding fun to watch.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:34 pm

GH Senior wrote:aw FLPeaches, thanks for those great pics on page 2, and the words, what a super couple our JaSam.  today Wed, Sam showed such a gracious side to her and a maturity, with the comments about Elizabeth and not holding grudges! i'm proud of my girl.  
and yet, heh Rumba, what's your thoughts on the abruptness of the ending to the Wedding Day? yes, i know the writer's needed to move into this S L of Liz, her fall, the hospital killer, and of course Hayden's connection in all this!  But, my problem is you see as i called it back aways, helena's stinkin' curse on Sam's life and "you will never know happiness"  is once more rearing its ugly head! only plus was they allowed the ceremony to finish and get married.  Yet he had to rush off to Liz's side and listen to Franco's frustrating babble, just to make Jason squirm and feel bad! 
So for my "fab" couple, I just enjoyed Friday's and Yesterday's shows the best!!!!

Well, all I can say is I'm glad Jason ignored Franco's message, I'm glad Monica and Michael didn't say anything before. Jasam got married so I'm happy but I could have done without yet another Elizabeth situation inserted in Jasam's nice story.  

Jason and Sam are too nice when it comes to Elizabeth. When she was conscious Jason was not needed at the hospital, now that she's is the operating room he's not needed either.  Just like Elizabeth's other children are somewhere else, they know their mother had an accident but they don't need to be there, same goes for Jake, he should be waiting for news somewhere else, not wondering alone in a hospital where a serial killer is still on the loose.  Rolling Eyes

RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:41 pm

I don't understand the point - or if there even is one -
but it feels very weird that Jason, Sam, and Danny are not altogether over at Alexis' house to celebrate Thanksgiving...

especially given this is their first Thanksgiving since he remembered....
and now with a new baby on the way,
it just seems odd --
hey writers, whatever happened to family?  Confused

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum