Final Two- *spoiler*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Two- *spoiler*

Post by grace8136 on Thu May 09, 2013 9:46 pm

I haven't been following AI all that closely this season, but just tuned in for the elimination and was shocked. Was that unexpected by those of you who have been watching it closely?
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Two- *spoiler*

Post by SLA44 on Fri May 10, 2013 12:10 am

Grace to be honest with you I didn't know what to expect tonight but I've liked Angie since I first saw her addition so I am kind of bummed out right now. Sad I think it was probably a toss up between the final three as to what two would go on. I am happy for Kree and I think what sealed one of the spots for Candice was the producer's selection for her last song.

I'm going to call it an evening for the computer tonight and switch over to reading.
Study
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme on Fri May 10, 2013 7:54 am

I dumped Nicki and Mariah from my DVR weeks ago. But from where I left off, Kree and Candace were my favs. Don't know what they've sung since then.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 on Fri May 10, 2013 9:15 am

singlyme wrote:I dumped Nicki and Mariah from my DVR weeks ago. But from where I left off, Kree and Candace were my favs. Don't know what they've sung since then.

I'm with you singly...I stopped watching weeks ago also due to the feuding diva's and also I didn't like how they were blasting all over Lazaro.

I did however pop on for the end last night because I was curious to see who would be in the finale. I also was hoping Candace and Kree would be the final two. I read an article this morning that I happen to agree with. Angie may be a good singer and piano player but she never showed real emotion in her performances. It's like she just got up there and was more in tune with performing than connecting. And it also said she was way too confident that she would win this because she was never in the bottom which was reflected in comments she made to reporters the night before the announcement of who would be in the finale. I'm sorry but I just don't tend to like cocky people.

I also stated weeks ago that I didn't like how she handled the Lazaro thing. Yes, he may not have been the best singer but when viewers were blasting him in their posts weeks back when he was still in the competition Angie should have stayed out of it. That would have been the proper and moral thing to do considering they all still had a tour to go on together. But she chose to "like" and agree with their nasty comments about him and I thought that showed her mean and nasty side. Like they say....Karma can be a mean and nasty bitch herself....
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Fri May 10, 2013 11:18 am

rkc1960 wrote:
singlyme wrote:I dumped Nicki and Mariah from my DVR weeks ago. But from where I left off, Kree and Candace were my favs. Don't know what they've sung since then.

I'm with you singly...I stopped watching weeks ago also due to the feuding diva's and also I didn't like how they were blasting all over Lazaro.

I did however pop on for the end last night because I was curious to see who would be in the finale. I also was hoping Candace and Kree would be the final two. I read an article this morning that I happen to agree with. Angie may be a good singer and piano player but she never showed real emotion in her performances. It's like she just got up there and was more in tune with performing than connecting. And it also said she was way too confident that she would win this because she was never in the bottom which was reflected in comments she made to reporters the night before the announcement of who would be in the finale. I'm sorry but I just don't tend to like cocky people.

I also stated weeks ago that I didn't like how she handled the Lazaro thing. Yes, he may not have been the best singer but when viewers were blasting him in their posts weeks back when he was still in the competition Angie should have stayed out of it. That would have been the proper and moral thing to do considering they all still had a tour to go on together. But she chose to "like" and agree with their nasty comments about him and I thought that showed her mean and nasty side. Like they say....Karma can be a mean and nasty bitch herself....

I had forgotten about the incident about Lazaro and he is such a sweet guy, or so he seems, he never had a bad word about anyone so thank you for reminding me of that. I didn't hear her comments before the last elimination so now I don't feel so bad.
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Thu May 16, 2013 12:43 am

It seemed to me that the judges were really pushing for Candice again tonight.

Bis I don't know how many votes I phoned in for your Kree tonight but win or lose I think she has a great career in country music ahead of her.
Very Happy
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Fri May 17, 2013 1:37 am

Bis I'm sorry your Kree did not win but I think she will have a great career without winning AI. I must have hit redial 100 times last night for her because I did like her also but at Candice was good also so that doesn't make the outcome so hard to swallow. Sad
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum