Quinn

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by SLA44 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:53 pm

I agree and I was so glad that Wyatt overheard that little mess that has been going on.  I also hope that Wyatt's eyes have been opened and he kicks the bitch out on her a$$!!  He does need to tell his mother and he should let her move in his house with him until this all gets straightened out.  Ivy is too good for Liam - let Steffy go running back to Liam I think they deserve each other.  Wyatt deserves better than Steffy - maybe he and Ivy should get together.  I still don't understand why all those idiots listen to Ridge and do whatever he says.  What will the others think when the truth comes out that Ridge lied about having POA?

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by SLA44 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:58 pm

MPchimesin wrote:We made it through, actually we were very lucky.  The storm is headed north now and will probably get closer to the coastline and cause most of the damage.  Thanks for your thoughts & Prayers.
I'm glad you were lucky and made it through okay - now I can rest a bit easier.  I still worry about the all the people that will be affected by this storm - I still remember Hurricane Andrew and the devastation that storm caused.  

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:17 am

SLA44 wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:We made it through, actually we were very lucky.  The storm is headed north now and will probably get closer to the coastline and cause most of the damage.  Thanks for your thoughts & Prayers.
I'm glad you were lucky and made it through okay - now I can rest a bit easier.  I still worry about the all the people that will be affected by this storm - I still remember Hurricane Andrew and the devastation that storm caused.  

I'm still waiting to hear from a friend who lives further north they got hit harder then we did.  I think she may have lost power (at least I hope that's all it is)......I don't think anyone who lives in Florida will ever forget Andrew and for that matter Wilma was a disaster as well (not as big of course) but it caused a lot of damage....I think we had no power for 4 day's in that one.

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2395
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:20 am

SLA44 wrote:I agree and I was so glad that Wyatt overheard that little mess that has been going on.  I also hope that Wyatt's eyes have been opened and he kicks the bitch out on her a$$!!  He does need to tell his mother and he should let her move in his house with him until this all gets straightened out.  Ivy is too good for Liam - let Steffy go running back to Liam I think they deserve each other.  Wyatt deserves better than Steffy - maybe he and Ivy should get together.  I still don't understand why all those idiots listen to Ridge and do whatever he says.  What will the others think when the truth comes out that Ridge lied about having POA?

What in the world is Ivy doing dressing up in Stuffy's wedding dress?  I hope the rest of them turn their backs on Ridge and Stuffy when the truth comes out......who does he think he is bossing everyone around, guess he doesn't care Carter will be disbarred!!!

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2395
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by SLA44 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:29 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I agree and I was so glad that Wyatt overheard that little mess that has been going on.  I also hope that Wyatt's eyes have been opened and he kicks the bitch out on her a$$!!  He does need to tell his mother and he should let her move in his house with him until this all gets straightened out.  Ivy is too good for Liam - let Steffy go running back to Liam I think they deserve each other.  Wyatt deserves better than Steffy - maybe he and Ivy should get together.  I still don't understand why all those idiots listen to Ridge and do whatever he says.  What will the others think when the truth comes out that Ridge lied about having POA?

What in the world is Ivy doing dressing up in Stuffy's wedding dress?  I hope the rest of them turn their backs on Ridge and Stuffy when the truth comes out......who does he think he is bossing everyone around, guess he doesn't care Carter will be disbarred!!!
Ridge only cares about himself period and hopefully the rest of them will figure it out and turn their backs on him and Steffy.  Steffy is just a chip off the old block and she too only cares about herself and will do and say anything her dear daddy wants her too.  They both need to be sent back to France and barred from ever coming back the USA again.   Airplane I would think that Carter should be smart enough to see through Ridge or at least understand what he is doing and has done is against the law and that Carter does the right thing before it is too late for him.


Unfortunately I will miss both of these shows Monday as I have another doctor appointment.

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by MPchimesin on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:50 am

I wouldn't miss them if they both left Giggle I'll fill you in on what you missed.

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2395
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by SLA44 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:08 pm

MPchimesin wrote:I wouldn't miss them if they both left Giggle I'll fill you in on what you missed.
I didn't miss them when they had both gone to France before - too bad they both came back.  Thanks I'm sure something is bound to happen tomorrow - hopefully Wyatt will tell Quinn what he overheard.  Thinking

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:16 pm

WOW! ......They moved Eric back to the house, Quinn went over to see him and Ridge actually gave her 5 mins with him.  Eric woke up for a few mins called her his love and told her not to leave.  Of course Ridge came in and told her it was time to leave, she tried to tell him he woke up but he didn't believe her.  Wyatt told Stuffy he was going over to tell his mother the truth......As Ridge was throwing Quinn out of the house Wyatt showed up and told Ridge to get his hands off his mother and YES he told the truth, he actually told Ridge to get out of the house...... Yay! This is going to get juicy!



Oh and Y & R was pretty slow today, mostly about Billy and Travis bar fight.

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2395
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by SLA44 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Woo hoo Darn I'm sorry I missed that!!  I would have loved to see Wyatt tell Ridge to get his hands off his mother and to get out of the house.  I just knew something good was going to happen today because I was going to miss it!   High five   Applause

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by MPchimesin on Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:16 pm

Did you see today, it kind of showed you the direction of where this is going......My only fear is that Eric really does die.....I don't want to see that.

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2395
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by peebeeb on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:54 pm

MPchimesin wrote:Did you see today, it kind of showed you the direction of where this is going......My only fear is that Eric really does die.....I don't want to see that.
Saw only a bit of it today as I have become so sick of the story lines  on there, but I hope to hell that Eric doesn't die as I've grown fond of him and Quinn... as long as they don't make her go psycho.

Wyatt and Ivy should get together before they completely ruin her character too. The skank should just leave as she seems to always forget all the horrible things she's done.

SMH

peebeeb
Power User

Posts : 496
Likes : 233
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by SLA44 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:54 am

I also hope that Eric doesn't die and he stands behind Quinn and Ridge and Steffy get what's coming to them and that is a one-way ticket back to France. 


I was glad to hear Wyatt correct Steffy when she again tried to blame Quinn for wrecking their marriage.  Steffy has a real problem in not being able to accept her short falls.  Good grief is she ever a piece of work!

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:04 am

Well I think we can all agree that Stuffy is going to leave Wyatt (I would be SHOCKED if she didn't).....I wouldn't mind if Wyatt and Ivy got back together, I think Quinn would be happy about that....Ridge, Stuffy and Liam can jump ship for all I care.

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2395
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:57 pm

I see Eric woke up, Thank you for telling your control freak of a son to get out!  Now He thinks he can just move back into Eric's office......oh Quinn don't let him please take this A$$ Wipe down!

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2395
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by SLA44 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:07 am

I can't stand Ridge - I was afraid that Eric was going to have another whatever he had before.   Ridge is the one that is jeopardizing Eric's health - not Quinn.  I don't know why all the other members of the family seem to be supporting Ridge - lies or not!   They all make me sick!

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:05 am

I hope Quinn puts her foot down and stops Ridge from seeing Eric and throws his sorry ass out of the house, office, and throw Stuffy in for good measure!

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2395
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by SLA44 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:22 pm

MPchimesin wrote:I hope Quinn puts her foot down and stops Ridge from seeing Eric and throws his sorry ass out of the house, office, and throw Stuffy in for good measure!
Thumbs up!

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:36 pm

Looks like she may be headed that way......good for you Quinn you changed the security.

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2395
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by SLA44 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 pm

Ridge is going to be so pissed !  Giggle Eric knows exactly what he is doing - he is protecting Quinn just like she is trying to protect him.  And now the Marriage License is Signed!!!  Jumping up and down Ridge and company can no longer try that baloney about them not being married - it's all legal now!  Eric is one smart guy!

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:20 am

Thank goodness for Eric, but if Ridge gets Bill's shares he can take over the company, which will only make Eric even madder......however Ridge cannot control Eric personal life and if Ridge does take over the company I can see Eric disowning him and hopefully Stuffy!

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2395
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:57 pm

YES YES YES Man dance take a hike Ridge your relieved of your duties as CEO, oh and tell Stuffy she is no longer the president Laughing I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2395
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by SLA44 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:06 pm

I loved it too but still can't stand Ridge and not feeling any love towards Brooke either.  Good grief can't she see that Ridge is just using her to get the shares?  What a bunch of dysfunctional people!  Crazy

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:54 am

He goes and kiss's her and now that Quinn will be CEO, I want to see how fast he pushes her to marry Bill in order to get the shares......Doesn't Ridge think by doing something like that will only make Eric madder and push him out of his life for good?

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2395
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by SLA44 on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:02 pm

Well it will make Eric madder but it will also give Ridge control of the business though.  I guess that Eric can always disinherit him and should do the same with Steffy IMO but dang I hate to see Ridge gain control of the company.  Bill is a you know what as well as Ridge.   Yuck

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Quinn

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:33 pm

I would hate to see Ridge gain control of FC, now if Eric did disinherit Ridge would he be able to take back the shares he gave him prior to all this trouble?

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2395
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum