Nicki Minja

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nicki Minja

Post by SLA44 on Sat May 04, 2013 9:37 pm

I saw this article on Nicki Minja and have to agree with the author:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/american-idol-the-trouble-with-nicki-minaj-dish-of-salt_article_78973

I cringe every time I hear this person open her mouth and it is no wonder to me that AI has lost ratings.
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicki Minja

Post by Guest on Sun May 05, 2013 2:55 am

I suspect she will make her exit after this season. Every time I see her all I can think it that her appearance (hair, makeup, etc) makes her look as fake as a $3 bill. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme on Sun May 05, 2013 7:06 am

sla, the interviewer seems right on the money. And her voice was enough to drive me away from the show.

newto: I'm still fascinated in wondering how she makes her face look like smooth rubber. She's the closest I've seen to a human Barbie Doll. Even the hair looks like it has the texture of a doll's. Intentional?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 05, 2013 7:27 am

singlyme wrote:sla, the interviewer seems right on the money. And her voice was enough to drive me away from the show.

newto: I'm still fascinated in wondering how she makes her face look like smooth rubber. She's the closest I've seen to a human Barbie Doll. Even the hair looks like it has the texture of a doll's. Intentional?

Probably Botox applied to her face. As for her hair, the bleach and hair straightener most likely. I wouldn't let my daughter (if I had one) play with a barbie doll that looked like that. LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme on Sun May 05, 2013 8:02 am

I agree. She does seem like the poster child for "Ego," doesn't she?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum