CANCELLED??

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CANCELLED??

Post by Guest on Wed May 22, 2013 4:08 am

I watched the episode last evening. Cat fight is right. Reminded me of past seasons of the Bachelor and some of the shenanigans. The more I watch the more I am convinced the whole thing is scripted. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 on Fri May 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Just caught up on the last two episodes this week. Glad Kari was sent packing. And that was quite a cat fight indeed. Can't remember the names right at the moment but the girl with the big boobs seems a bit high maintenance. I'm not getting a good read on her as to her being there for love. It's a shame because Ben seems to be really into her.

As for Tim, I think Sara would be better for him as to what he said he's looking for but he seems more into Jenna. At 22 years old I just don't think she is ready for what he wants. At that age I was more into the party scene and not wanting to get too serious with anyone and I get the feeling she is the same. What 22 year old wouldn't want to be on tv and hang out with a rock star? I might be wrong but just a feeling I get about her.

As to Ernesto, I agree with SLA 100%...I too have written him off after hearing and seeing all the rumors about him and Longoria.
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Fri May 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Rkc I think I know which one of Ben's gals you are referring to and I agree with your read on her. The other two would be a much better fit for Ben IMO but then he is the one choosing and will have to live with his ultimate decision.

As for Tim I like Sara for him him too but will just have to wait and see what happens there.
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Tue May 28, 2013 5:58 pm

The latest episode is up on NBC.com now. Here is the link:

http://www.nbc.com/ready-for-love/video/ernesto-finds-love/n37390/
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Tue May 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Wow - I just finished watching it and what a surprise was that! I don't want to give anything away for those of you that are watching RFL and haven't had a chance to watch it yet but am looking forward to hearing anybody else's thoughts on what just happened.
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 on Wed May 29, 2013 5:12 pm

SLA44 wrote:Wow - I just finished watching it and what a surprise was that! I don't want to give anything away for those of you that are watching RFL and haven't had a chance to watch it yet but am looking forward to hearing anybody else's thoughts on what just happened.

I guess you're referring to Ernesto. That was a fantastic moment. Loved the expressions from everyone watching it on stage.
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Wed May 29, 2013 5:54 pm

grace8136 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Wow - I just finished watching it and what a surprise was that! I don't want to give anything away for those of you that are watching RFL and haven't had a chance to watch it yet but am looking forward to hearing anybody else's thoughts on what just happened.

I guess you're referring to Ernesto. That was a fantastic moment. Loved the expressions from everyone watching it on stage.

Yes I was and I also loved the expressions from everyone watching it on stage. Ben's cracked me up! I wonder who he is going to pick. I was hoping for some previews for the next episode but they gave us nothing - bummer! I am pulling for Sara with Tim but am thinking he will go for Jenna. I am not sure who Ben is leaning towards other than he did save Angela this time from the Garden Room. Will be interesting to see what goes on next episode and if they will still show Ernesto and Shandi in that episode.
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum