CANCELLED??

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CANCELLED??

Post by SLA44 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:53 pm

Fall5021 wrote:TV Guide's Listing has RFL on E! at 5pm Eastern starting this Saturday (April 27).

So glad you joined us and thanks for the information on RFL. Unfortunately I don't have cable so I won't be able to watch it unless I can get it on-line. I'm still hoping to be able to watch it on-line on NBC.com.
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:20 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Fall5021 wrote:TV Guide's Listing has RFL on E! at 5pm Eastern starting this Saturday (April 27).

So glad you joined us and thanks for the information on RFL. Unfortunately I don't have cable so I won't be able to watch it unless I can get it on-line. I'm still hoping to be able to watch it on-line on NBC.com.
Well, I have cable and thank you RFL for the info. Good thing you can see it online SLA or else I'd have to give you a report:)
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:28 pm

victorian3 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Well, I have cable and thank you RFL for the info. Good thing you can see it online SLA or else I'd have to give you a report:)

If I can't see it on line I will not be a happy camper and yes you will have to give me a report. I really wish they had had better ratings - there advertisers were probably pulling out and so they had to pull the show. So sad! Sad
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:27 pm

SLA, I chose my favs right from the getgo. So far they are still there.. Of ocurse, didn't have much to go on but some were just definitely not right:)
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:43 pm

victorian3 wrote:SLA, I chose my favs right from the getgo. So far they are still there.. Of ocurse, didn't have much to go on but some were just definitely not right:)

Not sure what you mean about picking your favorites - are you referring to the shows to watch or the people in them?
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:10 pm

SLA44 wrote:
victorian3 wrote:SLA, I chose my favs right from the getgo. So far they are still there.. Of ocurse, didn't have much to go on but some were just definitely not right:)

Not sure what you mean about picking your favorites - are you referring to the shows to watch or the people in them?
The "women" that the matchmakers picked. When they were all introduced. i decided what i thought and my feelings rarely changed on the dates.
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:21 pm

victorian3 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

The "women" that the matchmakers picked. When they were all introduced. i decided what i thought and my feelings rarely changed on the dates.

Okay gotcha! What is funny is that Erika that is on Ernesto's side used to date one of the men that is on Desiree's season. I guess it's a small, small world!
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Fall5021 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:23 am

SLA44 wrote:

Thanks SLA44! I never watch it when it comes on because I watch DWTS instead. I do watch it the next day though, but since it's showing on Saturdays already, I just might catch it when it comes on. We'll see.

Besides NBC.com, Hulu has the episodes too. Smile

Fall5021

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:38 am

Fall5021 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Thanks SLA44! I never watch it when it comes on because I watch DWTS instead. I do watch it the next day though, but since it's showing on Saturdays already, I just might catch it when it comes on. We'll see.

Besides NBC.com, Hulu has the episodes too. Smile

Thanks Fall I will check out Hulu also.
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:29 pm

grace8136 wrote:For some reason, I could not move to the next page so I only saw reasons, 1-5. I agree the matchmakers got too much air time, but those are tweaks that could have been made. It had some flaws, but to pull it so soon is kind of rude to the viewers and an embarrassment for the network if you ask me. If you start something can you please finish it? geez Evil or Very Mad

For some reason I couldn't get any of the article to come up...just the comments that follow. What were some of the other reasons not mentioned here? I agree about the matchmakers though and also I didn't like the fact that the matchmakers got to choose the bottom three and the guy had to choose from those three who would go home. What if he really liked all those girls? That's a matter of opinion on the part of the matchmakers. Also, I would rather see the girls be who they are on their own so the bachelors can see it...not take advice on how to act from an outside source. That almost causes there to be falsehoods that could be overlooked by the guy. These matchmakers aren't God...they are human like the rest of us. Case in point...that dark haired matchmaker let two girls for Ernesto slip through her radar that were nasty and mean. If you'd let them be themselves then they would have maybe never made it on the show...either that or they did that for drama.
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:06 pm

rkc1960 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:For some reason, I could not move to the next page so I only saw reasons, 1-5. I agree the matchmakers got too much air time, but those are tweaks that could have been made. It had some flaws, but to pull it so soon is kind of rude to the viewers and an embarrassment for the network if you ask me. If you start something can you please finish it? geez Evil or Very Mad

For some reason I couldn't get any of the article to come up...just the comments that follow. What were some of the other reasons not mentioned here? I agree about the matchmakers though and also I didn't like the fact that the matchmakers got to choose the bottom three and the guy had to choose from those three who would go home. What if he really liked all those girls? That's a matter of opinion on the part of the matchmakers. Also, I would rather see the girls be who they are on their own so the bachelors can see it...not take advice on how to act from an outside source. That almost causes there to be falsehoods that could be overlooked by the guy. These matchmakers aren't God...they are human like the rest of us. Case in point...that dark haired matchmaker let two girls for Ernesto slip through her radar that were nasty and mean. If you'd let them be themselves then they would have maybe never made it on the show...either that or they did that for drama.

I will list the 10 reasons that WetPaint gave in order:
1. The Chambers - the glass cylinders the girls come up and go down in
2. The Process - the guys don't see the girls to begin with, they keep them or not based on a one line statement by the girls
3. The Garden - the 2 girls that are up for elimination are taken down the in the cylinders to "the Garden" where one stays and one goes
4. Too much of the Matchmakers on screen
5. Too much Matchmaking in general
6. The Dates look awful
7. The Host Issue - barely used at all
8. The Guys - seem great but we don't know them and are the girls gold diggers?
9. Everything else
10. The lack of Chris Harrison or his equivalent.

I did not try to put all the verbage to go with each reason but I hope that maybe this helps.
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:31 pm

This week's episode is up on NBC.com.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:47 pm

newto the boards wrote:This week's episode is up on NBC.com.

I will check it out now!
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:32 pm

You're welcome, SLA. I didn't watch the whole thing - really just wanted to see who made connections with whom, and who went home. I have lost patience with the matchmakers, frankly. It is in two parts, and between each segment, there is about one minute of commercials.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:41 pm

newto the boards wrote:You're welcome, SLA. I didn't watch the whole thing - really just wanted to see who made connections with whom, and who went home. I have lost patience with the matchmakers, frankly. It is in two parts, and between each segment, there is about one minute of commercials.

I just finished watching it and it has gotten better and I am actually liking it except for the matchmakers - I could sure do without them! The food fight was pretty funny and I'm not sure what is going on with Ben and Kari though. I think he should steer clear of her, I just don't trust her for some reason. No
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:52 pm

SLA44 wrote:
I just finished watching it and it has gotten better and I am actually liking it except for the matchmakers - I could sure do without them! The food fight was pretty funny and I'm not sure what is going on with Ben and Kari though. I think he should steer clear of her, I just don't trust her for some reason. No

You're not the only one who doesn't trust Kari; despite all the kissing, I don't think Ben trusts her either. I do believe she will get the boot in the next week or two. BTW the other girls on Ben's "team" don't like her either.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:02 pm

newto the boards wrote:

You're not the only one who doesn't trust Kari; despite all the kissing, I don't think Ben trusts her either. I do believe she will get the boot in the next week or two. BTW the other girls on Ben's "team" don't like her either.[/quote]

I don't blame them and I hope you are right and someone had said that only one of these guys gets engaged at the end and if that's true I'm placing my bets on that it is Ben and I sure hope it's not to Kari! Suspect
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 01, 2013 5:19 am

SLA44 wrote:
I don't blame them and I hope you are right and someone had said that only one of these guys gets engaged at the end and if that's true I'm placing my bets on that it is Ben and I sure hope it's not to Kari! Suspect

I have sincere doubts it is Kari; if you look at the screencaps the woman he proposes to is almost as tall as he is and has blond hair. There's plenty of spoilers on bachandbachettefans if you want to mosey over there.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Wed May 01, 2013 12:12 pm

newto the boards wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I have sincere doubts it is Kari; if you look at the screencaps the woman he proposes to is almost as tall as he is and has blond hair. There's plenty of spoilers on bachandbachettefans if you want to mosey over there.

I have spent too much time over there but haven't really looked at the RFL thread - I may have to do that but I'm not sure I want that show ruined for me but I sure don't care for Kari. I was expecting her to be in the bottom two this episode when the male matchmaker made the comment about him not trusting her but that just didn't happen. I guess I will have to take a peek at the screencaps over there. Scratch
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Wed May 08, 2013 1:57 am

The latest episode (5/7) is up on NBC.com now. I watched it and am happy with one that was sent home!
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 08, 2013 3:23 am

I am glad Ben sent Kari home, although I think he did so with some misgivings. Despite the things he said to her in the "garden" I believe he still had some feelings for her. Maybe she will go back with Tanner Pope, maybe not. Hopefully now he feels freer to pursue relationships with the other women and possibly find his soulmate. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Tue May 14, 2013 3:26 pm

The new episode is up on NBC.com now for 5/14/14.

http://www.nbc.com/ready-for-love/
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 on Tue May 14, 2013 4:07 pm

I thought that moment between Sara and Tim where she song him a song she wrote was pretty special. He told her that his family would love her too. I was rooting for Jenna, but Sara may have just pulled ahead!
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Thanks, SLA. Gives me something to do this evening before DWTS.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Tue May 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Wow I just finished watching the latest episode and what a little cat fight between Ben's gals! Will be interesting to see how this all turns out. It looks like Tim is falling for one of the gals and he seems to be a caring person - hope he is sincere in why he is on this adventure. Ernesto I have just kind of written off with all the hoopla about him and Eva.
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum