CONTESTANT - BEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CONTESTANT - BEN Empty CONTESTANT - BEN

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:24 pm

Ben's first night was also televised last night and he has an ex-girlfriend that broke up with him I believe 5 years ago coming back to try to win him back. He was not wasting anytime going in for the kisses last night and did keep the ex-girlfriend on for the next episode so it will be interesting to see how this all plays out.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

CONTESTANT - BEN Empty Re: CONTESTANT - BEN

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Thanks, SLA, for starting this thread. I was thinking of doing it but never got around to it.

You're right about the kissing and I think we will see a lot more of it before too long. As for his ex-girlfriend, I have a feeling she is going to get on his nerves before too long and find herself leaving.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:05 pm

You're welcome newto. This may be premature to feel but his ex-girlfriend is already getting on my nerves and it doesn't sound like the way she broke up with him was very nice. I'll be anxious to see what happens in the next episode between them.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:19 pm

Well, she was in the bottom two this week; does not bode well for any big future with the relationship. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:29 pm

Yes but it is the matchmakers that pick the bottom three and then the bachelor decides who leaves out of those three. However, I did think he had thoughts of sending her home then, what did you think?
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Yes, I think he did, especially as it appears he took her aside and had a chat with her right before he chose. I shut it off at 10:15 pm my time but I had it on VCR tape, so I raced through the rest of it this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:54 am

I'm still trying to figure out if I'm going to finish watching this show. Still trying to figure out the dynamics. What I did find interesting is that if Ben and the ex live that close together than why after 5 years is she just now letting him know she wants him back? Is it that attitude of "I don't necessarily want him but I don't want anyone else to have him either" or is it that she wants to be on televsion? Hmmmm....
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:58 am

At one point she did question the motives of the other women; it was during the meeting with the matchmakers. I posted earlier that I think she will get on his nerves rather quickly and will get the boot. You're right, rkc, what took her so long to realize she made a mistake? DRAMA!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:16 am

I think rkc is right also because didn't she say it was when she saw that he was going to be on that show that she decided she thought she made a mistake in letting him get away. I think she just doesn't want anyone else to have him - I hope she goes next.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:08 pm

I think she's just there to be drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:15 pm

That could very well be and to me she is going to be a royal pain in the backside!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 09, 2013 12:37 am

Interview with Ben...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/05/03/ready-for-loves-ben-patton-its-hard-to-say-no-to-eva-longoria/
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 09, 2013 1:47 am

grace8136 wrote:Interview with Ben...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/05/03/ready-for-loves-ben-patton-its-hard-to-say-no-to-eva-longoria/

A very interesting article - thank you for the link grace. He sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders and he feet on the ground - I am liking him the best of the three of them.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 4:05 am

I believe Ben is the most grounded of them all,to agree with SLA.
I think Ernesto is still somewhat of a playboy, but Ben has been in the corporate world in a very responsible position. You can't get to where he is without being a smart, serious person. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top