CONTESTANT - ERNESTO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CONTESTANT - ERNESTO

Post by SLA44 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:19 pm

I watched Ernesto's first night last night and found him to be quite personable and I liked him. He seems like a very thoughtful and nice guy and found him to be quite cute as well. I am looking forward to seeing more of his adventure toward finding love on this show. I do think he is there for the right reasons.
avatar
SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1214
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: CONTESTANT - ERNESTO

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Hope you are right, SLA. Career-wise, he didn't seem to have any "agenda."

I'm not crazy about the beard, however.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONTESTANT - ERNESTO

Post by SLA44 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:56 pm

I think it is more like scruff newto and I bet he would clean up real nice!
avatar
SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1214
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: CONTESTANT - ERNESTO

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Yes, SLA, you're right; it is the ever-popular scruff I do not care for.

Maybe he will "clean up" before the end of the show.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONTESTANT - ERNESTO

Post by SLA44 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:32 pm

I hope so because he looks a bit unkept (is that a word?) with the scruff and I want to see him cleaned up because I think he will be pleasant to look at then.
avatar
SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1214
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: CONTESTANT - ERNESTO

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:48 pm

I believe the word you are looking for is "unkempt." (You can't ever get away from us English majors. LOL) And that does describe him very well at this point.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONTESTANT - ERNESTO

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:42 pm

newto the boards wrote:Yes, SLA, you're right; it is the ever-popular scruff I do not care for.

Maybe he will "clean up" before the end of the show.

I don't like scruff, either. Either grow a beard or shave, but don't leave it a length that will be scratchy on my cheek.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONTESTANT - ERNESTO

Post by rkc1960 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:07 am

Regarding Ernesto's women I think it's interesting that the matchmaker, Tracy picked both women that were bitches. I realize that these women can cover up nasty personalities during the choosing process but how embarrassing for Tracy that she let two of them slip through her fingers during that process. Olivia was just an all together nasty bitch that thought she was better than the other girls but they better never dare think they are better than her. And Victoria, whereas I applaud her for standing her ground about not disrobing if it made her uncomfortable I have to agree with the male matchmaker, she was miserable before that so I think it was just a result of her being in a mood to begin with. And when she started bitching about the other women in the house you knew she was going to be out of there. What a buzz kill. Lose the attitude or she will be alone for a long, long time.
avatar
rkc1960
Power User

Posts : 1104
Likes : 313
Join date : 2013-03-19

Back to top Go down

Re: CONTESTANT - ERNESTO

Post by grace8136 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:50 am

rkc1960 wrote:Regarding Ernesto's women I think it's interesting that the matchmaker, Tracy picked both women that were bitches. I realize that these women can cover up nasty personalities during the choosing process but how embarrassing for Tracy that she let two of them slip through her fingers during that process. Olivia was just an all together nasty bitch that thought she was better than the other girls but they better never dare think they are better than her. And Victoria, whereas I applaud her for standing her ground about not disrobing if it made her uncomfortable I have to agree with the male matchmaker, she was miserable before that so I think it was just a result of her being in a mood to begin with. And when she started bitching about the other women in the house you knew she was going to be out of there. What a buzz kill. Lose the attitude or she will be alone for a long, long time.

I agree. Why was Victoria talking about the other women being messy? I was thinking.. seriously? This is too crazy. She made her point on the disrobing. She should have found a way to have a pleasant conversation after that. I wish he would have just walked her out right then. And Olivia- Shandi was looking at her like she was nuts. That girl will be a pain to deal with. Alba seems like a good match for Ernesto. Something seems to happen with her based on the previews.
avatar
grace8136
Power User

Posts : 468
Likes : 1
Join date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: CONTESTANT - ERNESTO

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 am

Some of the screencaps seem to indicate Alba leaves and then comes back. There is one screencap where Giuliana has an absolutely shocked expression on her face, and that seems to be when Alba returns. I can't remember if it's on this site or on bachandbachettefans. So much to read and absorb..........LOL

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONTESTANT - ERNESTO

Post by SLA44 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:45 pm

newto the boards wrote:Some of the screencaps seem to indicate Alba leaves and then comes back. There is one screencap where Giuliana has an absolutely shocked expression on her face, and that seems to be when Alba returns. I can't remember if it's on this site or on bachandbachettefans. So much to read and absorb..........LOL

Yes, I just saw what you are talking about newto on the other board - I wonder what that is all about? I guess I will just have to watch to find out.

I also am wondering if this scruffy look is the thing now - I noticed the same scruff on the face of Keith Urban last night on American Idol. I really wish they would take the time to shave, it looks like they either are too lazy or just don't give a darn. Maybe I'm showing my age but whisker burns are not funny!
avatar
SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1214
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: CONTESTANT - ERNESTO

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:07 pm

Scruff has been around a while. It's supposed to be a "dangerous" look.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONTESTANT - ERNESTO

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum